Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Sending Tools back

Hello;

What do you mean by sending the tools and weapons back to the player who lost!!!  This is supposed to be a war game!!  To The Victor go the spoils!!  Change that back!!  You've screwed us over enough!!

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    amen

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

hehe..i like that "to the victor goes the spoils"

but it is heavily exploited...people are making multi accounts, sitting in an alliance and building up the free tools, then they put them in a monument or lab or something and their main account captures them...gaining free tools

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • but it is heavily exploited...people are making multi accounts, sitting in an alliance and building up the free tools, then they put them in a monument or lab or something and their main account captures them...gaining free tools

The only thing wrong with any of this is if players have multi-accounts. You may not like it but there isn't anything wrong with taking tools when you cap an outpost or lab or whatever.If it's got lots of tools in it,it's just like Christmas morning.What's wrong with all of this is that GGS don't want you to win tools and stuff,they  want you to buy them from them.

• Enigmas (US1)Enigmas (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Agreed   Let whatever is in the lab, monument whatever go to the victor 
    usa 1
  • so can you still exchange tools via rv's?
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    edited 04.06.2017
    By the way, I don't think that tools from outposts should be sent to the main castle, only from monuments/labs/resource islands/rv's.

so can you still exchange tools via rv's?
    Test it

Edit: Ah fuck it's an old thread

• No, you can't win any tools at all anymore. Even if the main castle is in ruins ,and  you capture an outpost full of tools, guess who gets them? GGS so they can resell them to you!!! You can comeup with all kind of reasons why this "no tools left behind" is a good idea but it's not fair to the players!! It's just another way to screw over the players. The only winner in all of this is GGS. I'm sure all of you are surprised!!!

•     I agree with you sittingbull ! I like and believe the expression "To The Victor go the spoils!!"should be part of this war game. The nutheads at gge don't seem to care about anything except ,making money. They are going to keepon and screw theirselves right out of business.I'm already looking for a different game to play.

• Hello;

I don't post on here but I think this is a very bad idea on goodgames part!! They are losing business left and right and with this crazy idea they will lose lots more

Sign In to comment.