Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• It does amuse me those without the financial loss from assisted gems casts etc applaud GGE for shafting - Support a thief as you will, but a crook is crook and when they have stolen all they can from the easiest targets they tend to aim at the next level available, and by the same token without ruby or cash players non ruby players also have no game. As for defending anyone can defeat elementist with kala com HoL set at max defence and walls crated to hold more troops -

THIS IS ABOUT PRINCIPLES  !! I don't personally give a rats "****" on the power available - But I damn well do care about being totally ripped off - myself and friends. 

It is your fault for buying freaking rubies. Suck it up. Complain all you want, GGE is not going to give your rubies back.
    There is nothing about principles. It is GGE's game. THEY make the rules, not you. They can kick you off without access to trial, judge, or any other appointed official. It is their game and there is nothing you can do about it. Do not like it? LEAVE.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309
    It does amuse me those without the financial loss from assisted gems casts etc applaud GGE for shafting - Support a thief as you will, but a crook is crook and when they have stolen all they can from the easiest targets they tend to aim at the next level available, and by the same token without ruby or cash players non ruby players also have no game. As for defending anyone can defeat elementist with kala com HoL set at max defence and walls crated to hold more troops -

THIS IS ABOUT PRINCIPLES  !! I don't personally give a rats "****" on the power available - But I damn well do care about being totally ripped off - myself and friends. 

It is your fault for buying freaking rubies. Suck it up. Complain all you want, GGE is not going to give your rubies back.
    There is nothing about principles. It is GGE's game. THEY make the rules, not you. They can kick you off without access to trial, judge, or any other appointed official. It is their game and there is nothing you can do about it. Do not like it? LEAVE.
    yes so true - become a troll on the US server somewhere near bye - GGE love that :)
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273
    It does amuse me those without the financial loss from assisted gems casts etc applaud GGE for shafting - Support a thief as you will, but a crook is crook and when they have stolen all they can from the easiest targets they tend to aim at the next level available, and by the same token without ruby or cash players non ruby players also have no game. As for defending anyone can defeat elementist with kala com HoL set at max defence and walls crated to hold more troops -

There is no dispute over who owns the game, that would be GGS and yes they can set the rules they would like but this is like going to University working with the standards etc and getting a A grade / 4.0 GPA and then 1 year (or less)  later having it downgraded to a D / 2.0 GPA because they have changed how it works. It is wrong and potentially fraudulent. As is the sale of the gems and then change of use. 

I believe there is some talk from the the US regarding a class action lawsuit for this.  It is not unreasonable to expect at least a ruby refund under these circumstances and that is being called for by many fair minded people both ruby and non ruby players.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    So do we get an update on the servers leading this competition or are we all just blindly eventing until gge decide the winner ?

knowing gge they wont look at actual event scores just see what server pumped in the most money and award them gold award lmao 

:O Next event will be a ruby buying event across all the servers!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 912
    So this Battle of Nations things... has it already started?

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • How come I'm earning the old spring gear from the last event instead of The Lotus gear from the Lotus event?
    ChadFighter
    of
    Asylum
    ;)

• How come I'm earning the old spring gear from the last event instead of The Lotus gear from the Lotus event?

Cause you're not level 70.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• frageon (US1)frageon (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    rewards in lotus king are ABSOLUTE TRASH for under lvl 70. I was so hyped for the 9 piece set. but no you give me the same trash spring set that i have 2 of already. At least make a different one for us not the same old crap

• http://prntscr.com/fexhsw
    i just open goodgame empire it that that see in ss above  is it a bug this happen 10-15time with me after new update
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • http://prntscr.com/fexhsw
    i just open goodgame empire it that that see in ss above  is it a bug this happen 10-15time with me after new update
    try using google chrome. i was having the same issue with microsoft edge yesterday, but chrome is working great with the game.
  • i am using in chorme only

ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    http://prntscr.com/fexhsw
    Been facing the exact same issue with this game, I've tried switching between my laptop to my computer, using chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari and Opera but NONE of them seemed to fix the problem, must be another one of the Major bugs that came along with the new update.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • I believe the update was mainly ok. But the attack vs defense rework doesn't solve the real problems. :(

The gap between high and low legendary level players remain the same, this update changes only the way of the attacks. From this point on there will be a lot more tool burning attacks. Which are 32 unit attacks (a few solders on every side in all 6 waves), in front of real attacks. 17 from these and all your defensive tools are gone even if you had the maximum amount on the wall and that way it is impossible to defend it.

And because of the faster defensive unit training, it is a lot easier to capture op-s, which was already a joke. It is possible to make a level 13 acc in just a few hours, you put it right next to your opponents op, and start the capture. It takes only 8-10 minutes to reach the target, a few 6 wave attacks clear the defenders and the flag is already on the op. Send in 50-60.000 defenders and from that point it is impossible to kick it out because we can only attack with 400 units per attack, and they can easily fill up their loses.

In my opinion, gge started to move in the right direction, it is just to less to late.

(sorry, for my english it is not my native language)
  • oWarHero (GB1)oWarHero (GB1) GB1 Posts: 97

end quote -

I'm not sure I said anywhere that I applaud GGE's actions; I'm just saying that I've seen a number of complaints and I think they're over the top. I understand losing investments is obviously not going to go down well, but you chose to invest in your pixels and investments can go either way. I suspect people thought they were invincible when the first super came out, spending approx. £400 to get the set. Since then there have been new releases which supersede this build and make it worth far less than it was at the time. That investment was reduced but those that were willing to spend even more did not complain but continued to pile money in to the game. GGE wont steal anything from me because over time I've reduced my investments due to the many mistakes in their history - and the fact that our player base has been reducing continuously over the past couple of years.

I understand GGS are a company and as such want to earn money but I actually found the game was far more active - and fun - when the majority of purchases were micro-transactions; 1000 players spending £50 a month instead of 100 spending £500. There was more of a game when there was less silly buys.

I don't dispute that an elementalist is beatable, but you have to realise (and others who I've seen complaining) that you've put yourselves in your own league. Before the gem update I saw that, for example, lemchi's cast in fire allowed him to have 700+ melee defenders (vet flamers lol) on the wall with 150%+ strength which I'm pretty sure is nigh unbreakable. He, and I'm sure you and others, have had this invulnerability from mere mortal players for a long time and now that investment's time is up (like the old super). You'll still be incredibly hard to beat but this update narrows the gap so that you might have increased action as people wont be quite so afraid to attack you - or do you prefer only being targeted by a handful of players who spend enough to challenge you?

Once again, I don't applaud GGE for the manner in which they've done this and I don't disagree that you deserve compensation - but I do firmly believe that in an attempt to rebalance the gap, this is at least an avenue worth exploring. We need to revive the game and give players hope that they can 'one day' reach the top. (Without putting a mortgage on their house to do so...)

oWarHero~

oWarHero @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,679
    WAR OF REALMS REWARDS

Bronze:

Levels 3 - 19
                                   Bark shield x 32
                          Levels 20 - 39
                                   Bark shield x 50
                          Levels 40 - 70
                                   Bark shield x 75
                          Levels 70+
                                   Bark shield x 100

Silver:

Levels 3 - 19
                                     Bark shield x 50
                                     Banner of triumph x 15

Levels 20 - 39

Bark shield x 100
                                     Banner of triumph x 20

Levels 40 - 70

Bark shield x 125
                                     Banner of triumph x 25

Levels 70+

Bark shield x 150
                                     Banner of triumph x 50

Gold:

Levels 3 - 19                                  Bark shield x 50
                                      Horsetail standard x 20
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 20 - 39

Bark shield x 100
                                      Horsetail standard x 25
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 40 - 70

Bark shield x 150
                                      Horsetail standard x 30
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

Levels 70+

Bark shield x 250
                                      Horsetail standard x 50
                                      Fast travel feather x 10

The threshold for the Silver reward is 200.000 average glory points collected by the highest scoring half of the players of your server. 
    The best three performing servers will get the Gold rewards.

Angus

Well..... at least the rewards are worth the extra effort we are all putting forth.........

Oh, that's right, no one is..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Gobygirl3 (US1)Gobygirl3 (US1) Posts: 170
    edited 04.06.2017
    @BM ang1243

Regarding:  "Everyone will have the chance to remove gems for free during a certain period of time."
    - I couldn't find a deadline date - how long may we remove gems for free, please? 

RE:  "We would like to inform you of a bug that is in the game at the moment and let you know we are currently investigating it.
    This bug causes the disappearance of a newly acquired gem (including removing them from equipment slots) in case you already own 127 gems of the same type (same bonus). While the investigation is ongoing we would like to kindly ask you to keep it in mind in case you have many gems of the same type in your account."
    - So if you have OTHER than 127 gems of the same type, this bug will NOT occur?  Thank you!

RE:  list of Bugs being fixed in this update::  Castle view - The camera is too far zoomed out when you switch castles
    - This is still happening, but less often.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,133
    Is it just me , or are the Nations Reward just rubbish.

When you think of the tools and effort to reach gold , it just seem a poultry reward , When GGE make such a big hoo ha about it
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,679
    Is it just me , or are the Nations Reward just rubbish.

When you think of the tools and effort to reach gold , it just seem a poultry reward , When GGE make such a big hoo ha about it

Nope, it is not just you.

Complete trash.

This is NO incentive to put forth extra effort.  The ONLY thing that MAY motivate some, is the bragging rights.

Imagine what would happen if Asia1 won Gold..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    Think of it this way, GGE is gonna give you a reward for running a 26.2 mile marathon. And instead of giving money/rubies, they give us trash like here's some lined paper with notes already writtne on them.
    LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS????
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Think of it this way, GGE is gonna give you a reward for running a 26.2 mile marathon. And instead of giving money/rubies, they give us trash like here's some lined paper with notes already writtne on them.
    LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS????

Depends what the notes are for... I mean, if you were gonna need to take the notes - well you don't have to anymore, I suppose... :/ 

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Sign In to comment.