Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HOW TO DEFEAT SAMURAI CAMPS- GUIDE

I hope I am not late.I created this video, I hope you all like it.

Goodgame Empire Sumari Invasion Guide.

Comments

• Hey Muqsit,

so did you use all ranged attackers? That is what it looked like you did but I could have missed something. 
    Did you only use tools enough to cancel out the defensive tools on the first wave?

I just started attacking level 80 sams and am getting my butt kicked. I usually use all range on the first wave, enough tools to cancel out their defensive tools, and then I use melee troops on the next three waves. 
    But I am getting slaughtered. I lost an attack on a sam camp for the first time recently. And my last attack was a victory, but very costly. 

What general tips do you have for me?
  • Bill, when attacking samurai's/nomad's you will probably have to attack 2 flanks.
    The middle and either left or right.
    Left or right depends which has less ranged bonus. However, also choose depending on how many bombs they have (the ones that increase melee)
    i send 1 wave, all ranged with enough manlets to neutralize all ranged. If you cant, try to make it to atleast 50% left then fill rest with enough ladders or rams. Again, if you can't try make it as low as you can, evenly.

If there is alot of melee in mid with the bombs, its best to choose another as they kill alot.

• Hey Muqsit,

so did you use all ranged attackers? That is what it looked like you did but I could have missed something. 
    Did you only use tools enough to cancel out the defensive tools on the first wave?

I just started attacking level 80 sams and am getting my butt kicked. I usually use all range on the first wave, enough tools to cancel out their defensive tools, and then I use melee troops on the next three waves. 
    But I am getting slaughtered. I lost an attack on a sam camp for the first time recently. And my last attack was a victory, but very costly. 

What general tips do you have for me?
    @Bill Dawson (US1)

Do you have a high ranged commander? First priority is to reduce all ranged defense to 0%

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• level 80 camps : means you still can toolclean

needs 3 waves to clean up and reduce defences to castle-values, 119%.   1 soldier on each frontal side in each wave.

attack in 4th wave : all arrows needs 120% mantlets to get on 0% on the frontal sides !
  • same samu !

• com is 90/90, gems side +59% and courtyard +17%

no unit lost in frontal middle & courtyard :smiley:

it's just the way I handled it !  Takes some time to do the research and find the way......

• test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    I also use only 2 if it's only 20 or so ranged in a flank.
  • I also use only 2 if it's only 20 or so ranged in a flank.

• I also use only 2 if it's only 20 or so ranged in a flank.

• My explaination works better I think. whack em till they die and take as many down as possible 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file