Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• @BM ang1243

Question about the gem rework:

Is there a cap for courtyard gems? Or this will be included to the maximum cap for soldier strength? For example, when I have 90% melee strength from just equipment combination and +16% for additional courtyard strength, will my melee strength in courtyard remain as 90% or it will change to 106%?

rofl, so now u can buy 1 piece per  event????? com/cas

for what we have been playing all those events lmao???? so someone can come and buy for 4 samu/nomad events

and yeah compensation for gems is amazing
    just WOW

Hi @dovlica1990 (INT1)

Yes, you can only get 1 set of apprentice tokens per samurai/nomad event... this is so that the sets purchasable from the apprentice blacksmith don't become devalued from  people buying lots of them... the blacksmith should be around until August 18th, so there is plenty of time to finish off a set you may have broken up to use the gems on another set... it should be around 8 nomad/samurai events while this is all possible...

I don't see where we were given any currency? 
    • This trader camp will be available for the duration of 4 Nomad and Samurai invasions with an additional two weeks at the end (roughly 10 weeks).

• To obtain these, a new currency will be available for you. Everyone will be granted enough currency to obtain 2 or 3 of those items, based on the price of the pieces you are interested in.

Hi @Viability (US1)

The compensation is still rolling out, the tokens will be added to your account when the compensation reaches your server and user. ;)

@BM ang1243

Question about the gem rework:

Is there a cap for courtyard gems? Or this will be included to the maximum cap for soldier strength? For example, when I have 90% melee strength from just equipment combination and +16% for additional courtyard strength, will my melee strength in courtyard remain as 90% or it will change to 106%?

Hi @Hael (INT1)

Courtyard gems won't be affected by the gem cap changes ;)

Angus
    well, Angus, and the answer to me and few others?

why is Guardian of the forrest hero counting under stat cap, some other heroes but don't (samurai castellan with 10% bonus for ranged and melee for example)?
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

@ang1243 Can you tell someone at gge to remove all compensation package from my castles - Absolutely no way I am accepting compensation decided for me without discussion or compromise, as it is 9k horrors will eat me out of food in under 2 days - not exactly compensating 4-5 years of effort getting this far!

Pathetic GGE

• Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 93
    edited 30.05.2017

@ang1243 Can you tell someone at gge to remove all compensation package from my castles - Absolutely no way I am accepting compensation decided for me without discussion or compromise, as it is 9k horrors will eat me out of food in under 2 days - not exactly compensating 4-5 years of effort getting this far!

Pathetic GGE

To be honest, that sound like punishment more than compensation, @Mikeshot2 (GB1).

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • Milf Hunter (INT1)Milf Hunter (INT1) Posts: 98
    edited 30.05.2017

@BM ang1243

As many of you noticed it is not possible to send attacks from resource villages any longer. We are sorry this information wasn't included in the patchnotes and we already started to work on improving the communication flow to avoid this from happening again.
    Once again, we want to apologise for the mistake in the communication.

Come on.... You didn't release this info on purpose. If you're going to make a big bloody change to the game, you have to tell us, you can't just say "oh we forgot..."
    Whats next? They get rid of metros and capitals and then say, "We are sorry for forgetting to mention this. Deal with it."
    This is bullcr*p
  • Bunch of crap
  • You Got GGE'D!

But remember feedback is Important to them.

What this about not being able to send attacks from RVs?

Today I feel for @BM ang1243 .
    Goodgame studios played it well though. How to soften the blow. Get a decent player to pass on our information while we all hide.

I wonder how many tickets have gone into today. Talk about making something hard work.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    I'm honestly shocked they removed RV from combat use. Is that intentional? I really get the feeling GGS doesn't understand where they should take this game at all.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Nikki5853 (US1)Nikki5853 (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    Oh they understand quite well, this mechanic was used by many to attack distant dragons for more rubies, decreasing the need for purchasing them by non-buyers or buying less for buyers.
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    Excellent work removing RV hits, almost compensates or the sh1tty compensation packages.
    Now kids with a lot of free time will no longer pose a permanent threat to our kingdoms castles for us serious ruby buyers which we don't have too much time since we have to go to work :smirk:
    q S r @ ro 1
  • MikeBag (SKN1)MikeBag (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 26
    So...

I can't believe you did this.

Or is it just me who have this issue - it is impossible now to reduce samurai (and probably nomads too!) wall to 0%?

I really need this info. I have almost 160% wall in four commanders specified to samu/nomad, and after a spy report I can see there is still 16% wall left... In the morning it was 0%.

It seems to me that this is just a one way more to gather some MONEY from the players when you force players to use rubies for better shields than wooden? Or is it just a bug?

Before it was possible to reduce wall to 0% and then mix ruby shields and wooden shields to "drop" ranged deff to 0%.

Hope you can answer this asap.

Mike
    MikeBag lvl800 @ skn 1

• SlayerJames1 (GB1)SlayerJames1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 30.05.2017
    They removed RV hitting???????

I didn't see that mentioned in the update.

So lets get this right -

1) They buff defence, even though its already overpowered.

What Planet are you on?! Defence has been underpowerd for way too long!

2) You can reset hall every 7 days, so people can switch to all defence if you hit/mass them.

Excellent idea. Why should a non-ruby player, who has worked their ass off to get a high HoL level be stuck with an attack/def setup for ages, as they can't afford the rubies to swap out.

3) They buffed defenders stats.

Since you can get attackers with 200 power, so what!!

4) Defenders only eat 3 food now.

5) Now you can't even hit from RVs.

Man up and attack properly, rather than from close up. No wonder you are upset that defenders are more powerful, and there will be more of them now!

This isn't even a war game anymore. This is a piece of shit game. F*** this and f*** GGE. Way to kill off your game.

• Or is it just me who have this issue - it is impossible now to reduce samurai (and probably nomads too!) wall to 0%?

I really need this info. I have almost 160% wall in four commanders specified to samu/nomad, and after a spy report I can see there is still 16% wall left... In the morning it was 0%.

Mike
    mine is the same as before no problem :)

• So we can still get our Fire reduction above 75% or is this update broken?
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    So...

I can't believe you did this.

Or is it just me who have this issue - it is impossible now to reduce samurai (and probably nomads too!) wall to 0%?

It seems to me that this is just a one way more to gather some MONEY from the players when you force players to use rubies for better shields than wooden? Or is it just a bug?

Before it was possible to reduce wall to 0% and then mix ruby shields and wooden shields to "drop" ranged deff to 0%.

Hope you can answer this asap.

Mike
    I haven't seen any changes to Samurai myself. I only wooden tools to attack. Respied just because the stats are the same as they were before.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    They removed RV hitting???????

I didn't see that mentioned in the update.

So lets get this right -

1) They buff defence, even though its already overpowered.

What Planet are you on?! Defence has been underpowerd for way too long!

2) You can reset hall every 7 days, so people can switch to all defence if you hit/mass them.

Excellent idea. Why should a non-ruby player, who has worked their ass off to get a high HoL level be stuck with an attack/def setup for ages, as they can't afford the rubies to swap out.

3) They buffed defenders stats.

Since you can get attackers with 200 power, so what!!

4) Defenders only eat 3 food now.

5) Now you can't even hit from RVs.

Man up and attack properly, rather than from close up. No wonder you are upset that defenders are more powerful, and there will be more of them now!

This isn't even a war game anymore. This is a piece of shit game. F*** this and f*** GGE. Way to kill off your game.

Get back to hitting the rbcs slayerjames. Bet you rock their world.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"

• So we can still get our Fire reduction above 75% or is this update broken?
    that 14 is from your hero, heros can get over the cap.
    sir-toke @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.