Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    Wow. I'm not one of the people that spent rubies on buying these unique gems, but if I was, I'd be raging right now.

For one of our players that bought 9x gems priced @ 499k each, this is all the compensation he got:

Thats not compensation. That is a slap in the face and daytime robbery.

I truly hope GGE burn in hell.
    lmao, 4.5 million rubies worth of gems and all you get is some food, items and ranged horrors.

I don't know if I'm supposed to be crying or laughing right now.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • i was one of the only people who thought this was positive back when it was announced, and now i feel like an absolute idiot. i mean seriously lol, the concept was good, but the implementation......
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    @BM ang1243

Question about the gem rework:

Is there a cap for courtyard gems? Or this will be included to the maximum cap for soldier strength? For example, when I have 90% melee strength from just equipment combination and +16% for additional courtyard strength, will my melee strength in courtyard remain as 90% or it will change to 106%?

rofl, so now u can buy 1 piece per  event????? com/cas

for what we have been playing all those events lmao???? so someone can come and buy for 4 samu/nomad events

and yeah compensation for gems is amazing
    just WOW

Hi @dovlica1990 (INT1)

Yes, you can only get 1 set of apprentice tokens per samurai/nomad event... this is so that the sets purchasable from the apprentice blacksmith don't become devalued from  people buying lots of them... the blacksmith should be around until August 18th, so there is plenty of time to finish off a set you may have broken up to use the gems on another set... it should be around 8 nomad/samurai events while this is all possible...

I don't see where we were given any currency? 
    • This trader camp will be available for the duration of 4 Nomad and Samurai invasions with an additional two weeks at the end (roughly 10 weeks).

• To obtain these, a new currency will be available for you. Everyone will be granted enough currency to obtain 2 or 3 of those items, based on the price of the pieces you are interested in.

Hi @Viability (US1)

The compensation is still rolling out, the tokens will be added to your account when the compensation reaches your server and user. ;)

@BM ang1243

Question about the gem rework:

Is there a cap for courtyard gems? Or this will be included to the maximum cap for soldier strength? For example, when I have 90% melee strength from just equipment combination and +16% for additional courtyard strength, will my melee strength in courtyard remain as 90% or it will change to 106%?

Hi @Hael (INT1)

Courtyard gems won't be affected by the gem cap changes ;)

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• BM ang1243 said:

Its not that bad...
    And
    No answer Morentz 
  • second lol: nice you can buy now  for example the whole kala set with only 45.000 samurai or nomad tablets, in a month .

I am sorry for myself I spent so much time in those monthly events to get unique castellans... I see you read Karl Marx in last time:  "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" . Even hard work is devaluated now....

(Btw this commie you are offering now in the event is to be sold immediately when in storage)..

Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    Wow. I'm not one of the people that spent rubies on buying these unique gems, but if I was, I'd be raging right now.

For one of our players that bought 9x gems priced @ 499k each, this is all the compensation he got:

edit: Don't even get me started on letting people just buy event EQ now, while some of us busted our asses trying to get the pieces within the event timeframe.

And the new EQ menus for comm/casts gives me eye cancer.

@BM ang1243 im also curious, 20 bought gems

maybe they made a mistake? :)

compo
    aus: https://prnt.sc/fdssgq
    usa: https://prnt.sc/fdszmv
  • whoever came up with the apprentice blacksmith needs to be fired. any player with any skill whatsoever can get 5k sami/nomad tokens per event. since that is the most that can be spent on blacksmith tokens, all players from almost the ground up are able to achieve the exact same rewards from the blacksmith. there are other issues too, like the devaluing of unique sets people worked hard for, but i think the fact that all players regardless of skill and activity, above a fairly low minimum, get the same rewards from the event, is really a major issue.
  • gge thief and robbers robbing people in broad daylight

FighterAde @ en 1 - Praetorian

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    second lol: nice you can buy now  for example the whole kala set with only 45.000 samurai or nomad tablets, in a month .

I am sorry for myself I spent so much time in those monthly events to get unique castellans... I see you read Karl Marx in last time:  "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" . Even hard work is devaluated now....

(Btw this commie you are offering now in the event is to be sold immediately when in storage)..

It is sad to see seasonal unique pieces being devalued.
    BTW, The news seasonal commie could have been the best one yet if glory/moat was replaced find better equipment/more loot. Fix the Hero to increase range and include a tiny reduction of wall and gate.
    Perfect npc smasher right there./ Its still good as is for that though.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• I can't hit from Rvs, this includes other players.

If this is a part of the update... :/ 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    edited 30.05.2017
    They removed RV hitting???????

I didn't see that mentioned in the update.

So lets get this right -

1) They buff defence, even though its already overpowered.

2) You can reset hall every 7 days, so people can switch to all defence if you hit/mass them.

3) They buffed defenders stats.

4) Defenders only eat 3 food now.

5) Now you can't even hit from RVs.

This isn't even a war game anymore. This is a piece of shit game. F*** this and f*** GGE. Way to kill off your game.

• harmpie (NL1)harmpie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 8
    Thank you gge for wasting my time and money.
    Do you have any idea how much effort and real money it cost to most of the players to earn those castellan and commanders.
    And now you are giving them away for almost nothing.

I'm looking forward to a very heavy compensation.

Harmpie
    harmpie @ nl 1
  • Does this count for low levels also?

NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

• HackFactor (US1)HackFactor (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 30.05.2017

OK, here's a fun glitch:  I just now attacked a cultist tower, and during the setup I clicked the castellan report to check stats. The new stat format doesn't do much for me; I was able to grok the info just fine with the previous format.  But that's not the fun part.  The fun part is that while I was checking the cultist tower report, it was telling me that the report was on MY FIRE PEAKS CASTELLAN.  As I say, fun, not a real problem.

I haven't yet explored other kingdoms to see if the glitch holds true there as well.  I'm agog with anticipation to see, but I wanted to jump in here immediately to give y'all a heads-up about the issue.

Regards.

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834

Does this count for low levels also?

@Happy Lady (NL1),

The apprentice blacksmith event is only available for level 70 players

OK, here's a fun glitch:  I just now attacked a cultist tower, and during the setup I clicked the castellan report to check stats. The new stat format doesn't do much for me; I was able to grok the info just fine with the previous format.  But that's not the fun part.  The fun part is that while I was checking the cultist tower report, it was telling me that the report was on MY FIRE PEAKS CASTELLAN.  As I say, fun, not a real problem.

I haven't yet explored other kingdoms to see if the glitch holds true there as well.  I'm agog with anticipation to see, but I wanted to jump in here immediately to give y'all a heads-up about the issue.

Regards.

Yes @HackFactor (US1),

This is a known issue, it has been reported to the Bughunting team, and yes, it applies to all RBs, Towers, etc.

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Does this count for low levels also?

@Happy Lady (NL1),

The apprentice blacksmith event is only available for level 70 players

Regards.

Yes @HackFactor (US1),

This is a known issue, it has been reported to the Bughunting team, and yes, it applies to all RBs, Towers, etc.

Wunderbar!  Ausgezeichnet!
  • I would almost say that it is mean for the lower levels...
    NL1 server ;)
    and got my level 70 :D
    Happy Lady
    Leaving or left the game at 20-07-2017

Never forget who you are

# I never dream about succes, I work for it
    # Whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you Happy

• The greatest fuck you in the history of the game.

Nice work GGE !!!
    esa2 @ en 1
  • Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 30.05.2017
    I think its funny that gge does stuff, and now no one can launch out of Rv's on someone else? wtf is that shyt? gge fuk'd that all up.. of course there's some idiot out there that likes that..

On another note I'd like to know why gge giving the server the Kon Metro Bonus and for how long..?
  • Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 93
    edited 30.05.2017
    Well, congrats GGS on destroying yet ANOTHER one of your games. First you killed Good Game Cafe, then Good Game Poker, then Good Game Galaxy, then Good Game Bigfarm, now Good Game Empire! I literally had to tank over half of my commanders, and the real insult? It's a bunch of randomized equipment all gained from rbc's and nomads/sams! Ok, so I saved up enough rubies to buy one of the special rbc specific commander (big whoop, literally anyone can do it these days). But when I looked at the stats, I had 4 high level equipment finding gems on there that are completely freaking pointless! Wow, I wasted coins on placing those without even realizing that the equipment by itself goes over the limit. I can only imagine how the poor players who lost MILLIONS of rubies feel about this. Like Morentz said earlier,

edit: Don't even get me started on letting people just buy event EQ now, while some of us busted our asses trying to get the pieces within the event timeframe.

And the new EQ menus for comm/casts gives me eye cancer.
    Yeah, that's not even close to what they just lost. You guys are better at ruining thing than I am, and that's coming from the guy who killed 2 laptops in less than 7 days, lol. And the fact that I just bought better equipment items for free, when I can tell by looking that these items would have been hard to get, just wow. There are no words for this. If you'll excuse me, I have to go fix and redo my commanders that were affected, and trash a ton of useless equipment now too.  Think before doing next time, assuming this game even exists by then.

Post edited by Gohan139 (US1) on

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
Sign In to comment.