Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    Think it is meant to be gold in game, just the fact they darken stuff in drawings. i.e. that blue isn't going to be that dark in the actual deco or it will look like chit,
    That blue could be the blue they are using in the actual deco is this not a HEY THIS IS WHAT THE DECO WILL LOOK LIKE IG?

And why I am saying it looks bad now so SOMEONE CAN FIX IT

But.... But.... But... Just look at this epic new deco... :P 

I'm sorry but that deco isn't very cool. It looks like the guy is losing a fight between three wolves because his friends decided to swap his sword out for a wooden one. It also looks like this guy was caught out because he is wearing sandals, maybe he was at the beach or something. And hold on is that a nomad helmet? With some weeds around the edges? Wow really cool deco (he said sarcastically) Please let the community give you some designs. There are tons of people who would give you designs.
    I like it, shows that the top server is fighting off the rest (the wolves). Plus it does look pretty good...
    Did you even read my argument? That sword is a wooden one or something of not high quality. Plus the guy seems to be losing, he is backed into a corner with the top wolf just standing there ready to pounce as the lower right one goes for the kill right now.
    How do you know it is a wooden sword
    It is a golden man, meaning high quality or best. 
    IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE GOLD, it looks like bronze and if it is gold we all know from playing MINECRAFT that gold sucks in a fight. 
    I dont play minecraft so I wouldnt know lol
    It looks gold to me
    Stop complaining and be glad we have a chance at it :P
    Be glad at what? 300 PO? The fight for berimond PO was 330 if I am remembering that correctly, I think @D0minus got it the only time it showed up. And if you think about it, EVERYONE IN THE SERVER WILL GET IT. Diminishing it's value because that level 10 that just joined at the end to help out and I am sure was a great help WINS A 300 PO DECO for doing literally nothing. Now they are OP against other of their level... OH WAIT THEY AREN'T. BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE GOT THE SAME DECO WTIH THE SAME STORY!!! And the chances we just lose anyways, because someone can set up bots on other servers to make a bot, to make accounts to participate once, filling up their number of "active players".
    Hi @Plumpy21 (US1)

Are you talking about the original berimond deco? http://prntscr.com/fd4tnu or the Berimond Invasion alliance deco?

Angus
    TY to @ang1243 Yeah... 425 PO way better than the 300 that will be given to the server with the most active.

Also I do love it how I am ranting and raving a moderator just shows up and gives me more fuel to keep me going to cement my argument xD you have made my night.
    Well you didn't. You just made yourself look like a tool
    I am a tool? A tool for conversation? A tool to create an argument? No clue what you are trying to convey by saying I am a "tool" but I am trying to create a conversation about this new PO rather than fight over how much of a nincompoop one player is to the other. 
    Dont get your panties in a twist plumpy
  • macdrizzleer (US1)macdrizzleer (US1) US1 Posts: 88
    edited 30.05.2017

@BM ang1243 

So will all other servers be finally receiving their rewards for all the issues that happened back in October/November of 2016?

The German server had their reward brackets extended https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4618065/#Comment_4618065

Now that ALL servers will be competing against each other in the "Battle of The Nations" There is now a competiton between Germany and all servers YET they're top 500 players during that event (which should be fair to say are most likely part of the top 50% participating players on their server) will have lvl 11 gems that OUR server and other servers DID NOT receive!

I think we should all be treated equally and have the same advantages #NO-SPECIAL-TREATMENTS

• What is the time ?

leader of legion of honor
    top5 alliance
    proud to be non rubY
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 30.05.2017

@BM ang1243 

So will all other servers be finally receiving their rewards for all the issues that happened back in October/November of 2016?

The German server had their reward brackets extended https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4618065/#Comment_4618065

Now that ALL servers will be competing against each other in the "Battle of The Nations" There is now a competiton between Germany and all servers YET they're top 500 players during that event (which should be fair to say are most likely part of the top 50% participating players on their server) will have lvl 11 gems that OUR server and other servers DID NOT receive!

I think we should all be treated equally and have the same advantages #NO-SPECIAL-TREATMENTS

This was from 2016...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    @BM ang1243

Any update on the schedule yet?
  • do we get all the 9 pieces of commander by finishing the monthly event or only we get some pieces in long event and some in small events?
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • LOL now there is a technical delay in the update being made. Get ready everyone. This should be real interesting :neutral:

@Bobi124Player (INT1)  If they screw us with an update and try to screw us with an event it is going to backfire big time. They best not play games with this commander set and require something like the completion of a particular event(s) (sami, nomad etc.) to get a piece/gem.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi all,

The update will start between 13:30 and 14:30 CEST (12.30 and 13.30 BST)

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• HEY!

You said in discussion regarding stats cap that hero statistic will not be involved in cap. But here it is obvious that hero is same as equipment under cap, maximum bonus is only 90% but should be 105%...

Bubik @ WWW 1
  • here the explanation was:

Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 30.05.2017
    HEY!

You said in discussion regarding stats cap that hero statistic will not be involved in cap. But here it is obvious that hero is same as equipment under cap, maximum bonus is only 90% but should be 105%...

This ^^^^^^^^^ Was here to point out the exact same thing :P it makes it quite confusing regarding how strong your commander is w/o the hero.

Edit: Also, I'm suffering through major lag issues in the game after tne maintenance break, and it says "error code: troop doesn't exist in castle" when I try to heal the troops in my hospital.
    Post edited by Shafaet (INT1) on
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    Meanwhile when trying to collect the bonuses after the update, it says "already collected" and you never get them. Typical.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    Yes same here gift already collected I cry if it was not so funny . i have no faith in GGE or the update the simplest gift cant be collected
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • the bonuses/gifts collection is nkt working properly. when we collect, it says "already collected"
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • rofl, so now u can buy 1 piece per  event????? com/cas

for what we have been playing all those events lmao???? so someone can come and buy for 4 samu/nomad events

and yeah compensation for gems is amazing
    just WOW

• I don't see where we were given any currency? 
    • This trader camp will be available for the duration of 4 Nomad and Samurai invasions with an additional two weeks at the end (roughly 10 weeks).

• To obtain these, a new currency will be available for you. Everyone will be granted enough currency to obtain 2 or 3 of those items, based on the price of the pieces you are interested in.

It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • Hael (INT1)Hael (INT1) Posts: 4
    edited 30.05.2017
    @BM ang1243

Question about the gem rework:

Is there a cap for courtyard gems? Or this will be included to the maximum cap for soldier strength? For example, when I have 90% melee strength from just equipment combination and +16% for additional courtyard strength, will my melee strength in courtyard remain as 90% or it will change to 106%?

Hael @ WWW 1
  • well they can have all crap they gave , i want rubies back not some shields and crap
Sign In to comment.