We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,481INT3
    edited 27.05.2017

Full set bonuses:

• 2 out of 9   +15% travel speed

• 3 out of 9   +15% longer to detect army

• 4 out of 9   -35% enemy gate protection

• 5 out of 9   -20% enemy moat protection

• 6 out of 9   -35% wall protection of the enemy

• 7 out of 9   +90% melee soldiers' combat strength

• 8 out of 9   +90% ranged soldiers' combat strength

• 9 out of 9   +30% combat strength of attackers in the courtyard

Interesting way to make the 9 - pieces worthless unless you complete 8 / 9 of the set.  Easy for some, a challenge for others, and impossible for quite a few.  (I would be in the "a challenge" group. - Yes, I will be going for it)

Also, being that the 90m/90r is a "set bonus" means there is no Teching for that stat, (save a few million coins) but no mix / match.  (Another thing GGS wants to end)

THIS is the GGS version of progress.............                                                                                         edit: spelling

Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,589GB1
    I expect the inter server thing t be just like the last one.  A total waste of time, an emprorors clothes event with no way of knowing whats going on jsut at the end GGE saying oh you got the bronze level here is crap deco.  No real idea if there is even a competition goign on or no idea how you are doing.  the last one was a total shambles i have no reason to believe this will be any different.unless u havesome time of real time league table so you can actually see how you are doign just dont bother.  As was the feedback you got last time.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Complete set stats for the new commander, verified by myself and another friend.

Ranged: 90

Melee: 90

Wall: 120

Gate: 90

Moat: 80
    Honor: 20

Travel Speed: 65
    Late Detect: 60

Glory: 50

Flanks: 30

CY: 70

Resources Looted: 20

• quit acting like you know what you are
    Hahahaha, Ang1243 is so funny... Wait you guys are serious about this GEM Rework?

xD

Rip GGS.

Hahahaha, Ang1243 is so funny... Wait you guys are serious about this GEM Rework?

xD

Rip GGS.

quit acting like you know what you are talking about plumpy.....  lol
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,481INT3

Good call with the gallantry points decay, that needed to be done a while ago.

Too bad it doesn't start NOW.

First time I made Weapon Master.   :)

Too bad I will lose it tomorrow.  That 10% REALLY takes it away fast...........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    I've been waiting for this update to arrive with both positives and negatives. I'm glad to see a few good things are in the next update.
    I bet only the top 100 in the seasonal event will get all the gems though. :'( :'(
    I really wish/hope you can get all the gems by completing the event. No top X amount of players get the gems.
    LOL, might even be top 50! :'(
    I will judge the update purely based on how achievable the commander is.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• I've been waiting for this update to arrive with both positives and negatives. I'm glad to see a few good things are in the next update.
    I bet only the top 100 in the seasonal event will get all the gems though. :'( :'(
    I really wish/hope you can get all the gems by completing the event. No top X amount of players get the gems.
    LOL, might even be top 50! :'(
    I will judge the update purely based on how achievable the commander is.
    Betting the gem rewards will be much like the Prince of Thieves was.
    Hopefully they have the same top rewards setup as normal
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,932ASIA1
    I hope they will implement in lvl 70 events per legendary levels, will be more easy i guess, and more fair to get the prizes.
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• I hope they will implement in lvl 70 events per legendary levels, will be more easy i guess, and more fair to get the prizes.
    Id be trumping events if it was like that XD
  • TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 27.05.2017
    I assume you forgot we into may and you believed this to be april 1st.  And this is your idea of a sick joke. 

You have still given NO information about compensation, you have just muddied the water a bit where you talk about being able to buy new stuff with nomad and sam tokens, to buy some new game currency ?????  whats that got to do with compensation for you shafting the use of existing gems?????.  Make it simple If i spend £1000 on gems that are useless give me £1000 back.  Job done.  What you have written means nothing and says nothing

Just tell us the compensation, How much money are you going to repay me for the fact the gem I paid 499k rubies for, and how much compensation are you going to pay me for a gem that i worked hard for put my time and effort into that is now worthless.  Its not diffiuclt.  You made your decision to shaft your players just tell them what the other half of the story,  rather than pussy footing around them with new currency etc. 

just list the type of gems that are now redundant and what we get for each gem type.  its not hard is it.  or my guess is you are so embarassed at how bad the level of compensation is you dare not put it in black and white, so yhou will pussy foot around it as long as i possible saying nothing.
    Hi Phil,
    If I understand correctly, what they are saying is that if you spent 499k  rubies on gems, you will receive 499k rubies.
    Not totally sure about this, but that was my takeaway from what was posted.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • What will the stats for the event com be for players under lvl 70? @ang123
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    What will the stats for the event com be for players under lvl 70? @ang123
    This ^^^ some of my alliance members were telling the "Non lvl 70" players to hold back at the same lvl they are because the rewards will be pretty decent for lower lvls as well, although I'm not really sure because it might just be another crappy scimitar for the players below lvl 70 all we know.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • I always hate when the season events start with foreign invasion. I want that 18 hour season point booster during sams or nomads. Oh well. 

I'm glad to see a new commander that is... not terrible, even if not great. No troops on the front is annoying, and its not worth putting the equipment together without all 9 parts, so I can't gem it. But this is a hero only worth using against enemy lords and foreign invaders. Would love to have another NPC based one.

Who knows how I am going to feel about the gem rework. I don't want to trade my sam or nomad tokens in, because I use thos in the long term events during the season booster to get massive points so that I have a chance to complete the set. Otherwise, I usually don't. 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    First I think it's worth putting a message in game around the gem rework because there hasn't been an update for a while and forum has been quiet a lot of players are likely not to have seen the update.  Secondly if the update is going to hit on Tuesday that is a day after a a bank holiday and during a half term week when a lot of people are going to be on holiday (in the UK at least)  You may want to consider a. delaying b.  extending any timescales for exchanges or run a second opportunity later.  I also think before the gems go out you should re-emphasise the gem limits clearly so there are no misunderstandings as to what the max gem enhanced levels will be both with this latest set and with any that can be purchased through these new mechanisms.  If it isn't 100% clear and if you restrict the timescale to a short window during a period of low activity it is just going to scale up to a level that worsens a difficult situation further.  Given the weather is astonishingly good currently I'd have thought activity would be down and certainly in UK this isn't a great week to choose.  
    Batten @ en 1
    What I'm strongly recommending is you give a much longer lead in for the gem rework changes a couple of days given the significance and impact with players on week / two week holidays is a problem.  The BM's should have fed this back...
    Batten @ en 1
    In terms of tool trading, there is the armourer, there are the in castle production facilities.  My focus would be on developing the amount of tools they can produce or on allowing research to reduce coin tool production costs not on entering into some complicated player tool trade system which frankly based on past player behaviour would clearly be exploited by multi's and certain alliances to the detriment of others.  Had multis been dealt with maybe.  They haven't and they still enjoy a massive advantage unfairly gained at least give honest some chance to try and repair the damage they've done to the game before given them another way to exploit it.  So to be clear no tools trading other than with NPC's.  Strengthen tool production facilities through building upgrades and additional research crafting.  Frankly tool exchanges already will have changed the results of a number of events and trading allows a winner and a loser that favours stronger players and risks them forcing weaker players to supply them don't touch and if your BM's are suggesting that don't listen to them.  

Batten @ en 1
  • As for the new Lotus King, I'm assuming this is going to replace the Kala cast event.  One detail your decision makers may have overlooked is that:

1) The last season event was for a commander
    2) We can win TWO different types of commanders by way of Bloodcrows and War of the Realms.  One for gaining the 663k glory and the other for hitting Top 100
    3) Winter event casts were okay but nothing close to the Kala.

Soooooo, it begs the question...when again are we going to be able to win a Cast that is worthy of fending off a God commander????  

Kala, kala, kala, kala  <------- that's the sound of picketing roaring from the Empire.
Sign In to comment.