We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hi all,

Let us know what you think of the new update as a whole, which can be found here, and about the new event, The battle of Nations!

Looking forward to hear what y'all have to say :D 

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Hahahaha, Ang1243 is so funny... Wait you guys are serious about this GEM Rework?

xD

Rip GGS.
    I have no loyalty.

• Gem reworks for defensive gems....  Defense is a realitic thing as it is atm people just dont understand it or are unwilling to put 120 hall points into defense...  thats their issue not a balance issue...

Most important part of the announcement IMO is the changed food consumption of defenders....

Would like a little more info on this one. 
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,069INT1
    So it will be impossible to move tools around from others grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,069INT1
    but but but what about tools
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,807AU1
    what are stats for below 70 equipment?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • commander seems a little bit weak?  flank bonus 30% only?
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    The best part of this update is  tool exchanging is dead, all the players who made full alliances with dead accounts to make tools is 0 now, nice update btw, in the test server i saw first the changes, and is really good update so far, with the tool exchanging and rv's stealing,etc.
    Also gem re-work, the game will go back like 2/3 years ago, the events will be more normaly, not like these days, ruby whales everywhere.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• I would also like to go through the points listed in the announcement and give my newbie 2 cents on each one.
     1) Battle of the Nations: Sounds like some fun, but can't we please include the often mentioned Berimond Invasion? I want to see what the hype is about, and for the most part, it sounds like fun, from what I've read so far.
    2)The new monthly event: Is this going to be like King Eric, which from what I heard, was a complete (or close to) cut and paste of the other monthly's, which I have only seen one of so far. Or is this going to be a bit easier/more challenging (I hope the latter)? And also, I was wondering, is this like the Kala event I've also read about (sounds lame to me), or is this completely new in concept? BTW, is there really a point to having another 9 piece set after you guys nerf the gems in the same update? I know I haven't been around long, but I can easily see that this isn't going to be a popular idea.
    3) Gem Rework: Well, I can see a few upsides to this. For one, they actually decided to make the compensation at least TOLERABLE, which is nice (is this normal for GGS?). For another, no more god comms, god casts, 4 second warning horns (I hope) or op fire casts. The obvious downsides, well, I'm certain those are obvious enough.
    4) Tool tip Display. Well, that sounds nice, but I'll wait to judge until I see it. I kinda like the current system, except when the stats go off screen.
    5) Tool mechanic: I really don't know what the fuss is about, but whatever. I hope this turns out alright when they add the new feature later on.
    6) attack vs defense rework: Wait, what? How does beefing up defense make the game more balanced? FL's are already boring to me, and I've only been attacked 3 times by them. I already have a nice cy bonus, according to my alliance (I disagree, but whatever). And reducing food consumption. Oh, joy. More food games. Here's hoping this doesn't backfire.
    7) I actually am eager to see what the other changes section comes out to be.

Overall, I vote a 6/10 on this. My first major update, can't wait to see how it goes.
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    When you say most active server, does that mean time spent online or time hitting the invaders?

otherwise yh the gem re-work we all saw coming cos GGE botched their maths up.

who doesn't like a new comm/po item, although it'll be interesting to see how that event goes.

the op tool update has nothing to do with your own tools coming back incase someone takes your op, that's bullshit and we know it. it's to stop the spread of tools via outposts, even though it can still be done via rv's, mon's and labs of course.

the defence re-work will make it better for those who actually know how to properly defend, not those who stick things up and go , oh I won.

so yh, it sounds like a decent update ahead.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Seems like a pretty decent update to me. Must be after a long time that GGE developers have introduced a new events and in-game mechanics. Hoping to see all goes well.
    Pretty happy about the reduction in Galantry decay. Also like the competition between servers.

Well who knows maybe PvP can become more alive :D

-Ather.
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
    So it will be impossible to move tools around from others grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no, you just do it via monuments, laboratories and rv's

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Seems like a pretty decent update to me. Must be after a long time that GGE developers have introduced a new events and in-game mechanics. Hoping to see all goes well.
    Pretty happy about the reduction in Galantry decay. Also like the competition between servers.

Well who knows maybe PvP can become more alive :D

-Ather.

very happy with the gallantry decay review, cos even the best player in the game at that time couldn't do anything about the slip so it became ridiculous.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1

no, you just do it via monuments, laboratories and rv's
    You can't exchange tools via nothing, royal towers, islands,rv's, monuments, lab's, op's, nothing NOTHING.
    Well 4 days left and the update is up, the players still have 4 days left :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.