Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

indian server war :)

Comments

• I thought India1 is a useless server seems like a good one...........
    We aren't money mongers lyk u n US people, maybe we have less might poie n less glory points,
    But try to challenge us in war u'll get see the real strength of us, and yh do remember one thing

BIG ARMY OR MORE RUBIES DOESN'T OWE U A WIN ITS UR STRATEGIES N TACTICS WHICH MAKES U "WIN".
  • Good to see chv guys back I hope the war gets Interesting :I
    Seriously ? -_-
    all you guys do is the samething :I

• that is edited  :p

KING/SHIELD CRUSHER Úlfr THE CONQUEROR / THE WIDOWMAKER

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 
                                                contact me in game for any type of issue

ALLY - WARRIORS OF GOD [ UAL FAMILY ] 
                                                       Our      Official      Site    
                                               http://warriorsofgods-gge.weebly.com
                                                        [ it contains Indian server news 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 
                                                  [ but it seems it is changing ;x ]

• ok  iam done guys iam leaving the gam due to sum personal issues(since iam in 12th  :#) but had a gr8 fun in tis indian server
    1.) thnkx to manas, tech n my dearly TWP frnds who made me top in mny evnts n evn in mny othr tings lyk might points etc. n gav me my identity(since allies lyk WOGs, WW3, etc wer inviting me to join :P), n gav me solid OP's evn though mny othr members deserved it mor tan me.

2.) one msg to chv i wanna giv is i respect u guyzz specialy katamaran n janny, u guyz r tough but do knw d value of othr players bcoz of ur clashes with ual mny players hav left d gam.. :)

3.) n yes it wud gr8 if rk, BN, n manas reads tis n atleast giv me a reply "hi". bcoz i hav never spoke to rk n bn anywer since i never got tat chance :P . tese 3 players r d reason why started tis gam again since bn n rk wer always a inspiration for me. rk has one of d greatest leadership skills which binds d whole UAL n salute it, n BN as a player probably d mightiest who had set mny records wich r still unbeatable in our server

4.) plzz end d war guyz it wud be neutral ten. n iam not scared bu jst tat i shud not get adicted to tis gam.

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    edited 20.05.2017
    I thought India1 is a useless server seems like a good one...........
    We aren't money mongers lyk u n US people, maybe we have less might poie n less glory points,
    But try to challenge us in war u'll get see the real strength of us, and yh do remember one thing

BIG ARMY OR MORE RUBIES DOESN'T OWE U A WIN ITS UR STRATEGIES N TACTICS WHICH MAKES U "WIN".
    If you can't buy rubies, don't blame anyone :)

Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

:D
  • You're attacking samurais with shield walls? Never understood how GGE has been so profitable over the years but the picture just became a lil bit clearer.

baby night payday naughty paycheck GIF

• You're attacking samurais with shield walls? Never understood how GGE has been so profitable over the years but the picture just became a lil bit clearer.

baby night payday naughty paycheck GIF

booster was on ending and i only had mantlets and shield walls , so decided to use shield walls for faster attacks :D , anyway i`m not low on them so... most of the enemy family in this war decide to open gate so i don't use them too much on war :)

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838

We just don't want to waste our money
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server

you also better don't comment other servers
    none of the server is useless and weak
    it is players choice to buy rubies or not
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • ok  iam done guys iam leaving the gam due to sum personal issues(since iam in 12th  :#) but had a gr8 fun in tis indian server
    1.) thnkx to manas, tech n my dearly TWP frnds who made me top in mny evnts n evn in mny othr tings lyk might points etc. n gav me my identity(since allies lyk WOGs, WW3, etc wer inviting me to join :P), n gav me solid OP's evn though mny othr members deserved it mor tan me.

2.) one msg to chv i wanna giv is i respect u guyzz specialy katamaran n janny, u guyz r tough but do knw d value of othr players bcoz of ur clashes with ual mny players hav left d gam.. :)

3.) n yes it wud gr8 if rk, BN, n manas reads tis n atleast giv me a reply "hi". bcoz i hav never spoke to rk n bn anywer since i never got tat chance :P . tese 3 players r d reason why started tis gam again since bn n rk wer always a inspiration for me. rk has one of d greatest leadership skills which binds d whole UAL n salute it, n BN as a player probably d mightiest who had set mny records wich r still unbeatable in our server

4.) plzz end d war guyz it wud be neutral ten. n iam not scared bu jst tat i shud not get adicted to tis gam.

this is a war thread why u sharing all these here
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    lel i remember back when people used to fear chakravyuh...

good days.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead

We just don't want to waste our money
    Thats a good reply. ;)

you also better don't comment other servers
    none of the server is useless and weak
    it is players choice to buy rubies or not
    Its my choice I don't need anyone's permission.

• Go and see ual guyz how they are losing thier property
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • All member of ual has been gone in protection hahahahahhaha
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • All member of ual has been gone in protection hahahahahhaha
    Bhup ._.
    see ur players sanjay  tarun rahul etc .__.

• The war is Looking nice :)

Leader : Legion of Honor

Leader of legion of honor 
    Top 5 alliance
    Mighty points : 350k
    Proud to be Non ruby

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    The war is Looking nice :)

Leader : Legion of Honor

Leader of legion of honor 
    Top 5 alliance
    Mighty points : 350k
    Proud to be Non ruby

You know there a things called signatures lol? So you don't need to write all that...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.