Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

indian war

the war has now its end
chv surrendered in front of dr and ual family

chv lost almost everything\

now there should be another war or not?

answer me people

Comments

• its not like that

• Its still Going On Its Purely UAL vs CHV The War Is Sooo GOOOOOOD

• yeah war again started
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272

yeah war again started
    Is this a war or what comes back like a boomerang,
    May I ask you A question ?
    Do you enjoy this war or not ?

:D
  • the war has now its end
    chv surrendered in front of dr and ual family

chv lost almost everything\

now there should be another war or not?

answer me people

ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • go and see what going on in india1 server chv is in very bad mood and taking all op rvs of ual and dr familly. soon all alliance will be destroyed
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    sounds fun

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • go and see what going on in india1 server chv is in very bad mood and taking all op rvs of ual and dr familly. soon all alliance will be destroyed
    UAL family preparing for war .... 
    i don't know about other players but i m preparing  :)
    i hope Ual won't loose this war again . Ual hav to do some thing with these guys

ketan 
    i want to ask u a thing .
    u r from chv family then why r u supporting illu in storms 

http://prntscr.com/faag9y

*Translation - illu ki jai ho = Hail illu 

seems funny

KING/SHIELD CRUSHER Úlfr THE CONQUEROR / THE WIDOWMAKER

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 
                                                contact me in game for any type of issue

ALLY - WARRIORS OF GOD [ UAL FAMILY ] 
                                                       Our      Official      Site    
                                               http://warriorsofgods-gge.weebly.com
                                                        [ it contains Indian server news 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 
                                                  [ but it seems it is changing ;x ]

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    go and see what going on in india1 server chv is in very bad mood and taking all op rvs of ual and dr familly. soon all alliance will be destroyed
    That soon is probably a few years  :p
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • it seems you guys don't have strong war
    just going to war and attacking 3-4 members and saying alliance is been destroyed, so as you guys said alliance is destroyed in 2-3 days means, then it is not pride for the attacking alliance and they are not strong players

Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
    just going to war and attacking 3-4 members and saying alliance is been destroyed, so as you guys said alliance is destroyed in 2-3 days means, then it is not pride for the attacking alliance and they are not strong players

Lol did u even knw on the first day of war chakravyuh did 250+ atcks  on UAL I it self n by now tens' of op has been captured by both the sides
  • see in my perspective this war should have been ended very early 
    i really dont knw whts the matter with chv when they know that its chv vs the rest so how can they even imagine of having war........

its would be good if war ends right now coz i am not enjoying the war nor my ally mates
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....

Lol did u even knw on the first day of war chakravyuh did 250+ atcks  on UAL I it self n by now tens' of op has been captured by both the sides
    that's a lie , only i sent about 150 :P 

so if you send and win 150-250+ attacks for first day, you declare the alliance is destroyed?
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

so if you send and win 150-250+ attacks for first day, you declare the alliance is destroyed?
    when did we said that the alliance is destroyed ?

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 

it seems you guys don't have strong war

Saying me not to talk on other servers doing the same ?

ali,
    he is smarter than you  :p

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 

it seems you guys don't have strong war

ali,
    he is smarter than me  :p
    Yeah he is

I am sure the one who liked your post was Bobi :D

Sign In to comment.