Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 968
    Most likely another Spring event or possibly kala 
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi @jinx1 (AU1)

There won't be another long term event starting straight away, there will be a gap, my personal guess would be that the new long term event doesn't start until at least after the battle for berimond, but that's just a guesstimate from me, not an official timeline :P 

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    When are they going to fix the problem of the game freezing (for extended period) whenever a ggs spam is about to show up?

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    My question is if you're not in an alliance can you still get and reap the benefits from a monument?
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 21.05.2017
    My question is if you're not in an alliance can you still get and reap the benefits from a monument?
    If you own one yes, it will go under your player name, if you have one when you leave an alliance you will lose possession of the monument or laboratory 
    Post edited by Venom (ASIA1) on
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• when will green Beri come back?

Thanks
    Mal

NoMoreEvents

• i want to ask when will alliance tournament come??
    it would be nice if we get sols gift when berimond starts in 23rd may

plzz answer
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161
    i wana  agean  bring  up the  problem  with few  weeks ago  about the bug in Bood Crow   and where is our reward ?

• Kacey59 (US1)Kacey59 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    So is Berimond messed up again? It's not giving any rewards on hits for gallantry and shows me in 2nd place when I should only have around 6k gallantry it's showing me with 50k or so?? Messed up it seems
  • So berimond is back?
    ChadFighter
    of
    Asylum
    ;)

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    Berimond is back yes, some good numbers being put up in GB1

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    is the samarai event next, following the crows?

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

is the samarai event next, following the crows?
    Yep :)

• whatever happened to the renegade spies in the outer kingdoms? haven't seen them is quite a while.
    silbrman @ usa 1
  • hi guys

can someone tell me how can i see earlier posts in the alliance chat?
  • hi guys

Unfortunately, after a message in the alliance chat is out of view, it cannot be recovered. For important matters, I would recommend writing important matters in the alliance notice board or announcement section. I hope this helps!
    I sleep a lot. When I'm not sleeping, I'm daydreaming about sleep.
    Happy sleeping!  :)
  • hi guys

Unfortunately, after a message in the alliance chat is out of view, it cannot be recovered. For important matters, I would recommend writing important matters in the alliance notice board or announcement section. I hope this helps!
    ty sir sleep
  • It's been a couple years since I have played the game, so I don't know how long ago this has changed. There used to be a button that led to the forum in the top-left corner of the screen when playing the game, right between the "zoom in" and "log out" circles. Now, that space is empty.

In fact, I can find no links to the forum anywhere from the actual game. Does anyone know why this is?
    I sleep a lot. When I'm not sleeping, I'm daydreaming about sleep.
    Happy sleeping!  :)
    It's been a couple years since I have played the game, so I don't know how long ago this has changed. There used to be a button that led to the forum in the top-left corner of the screen when playing the game, right between the "zoom in" and "log out" circles. Now, that space is empty.

In fact, I can find no links to the forum anywhere from the actual game. Does anyone know why this is?

Just took it then...

• It's been a couple years since I have played the game, so I don't know how long ago this has changed. There used to be a button that led to the forum in the top-left corner of the screen when playing the game, right between the "zoom in" and "log out" circles. Now, that space is empty.

I still seem to have it

http://prntscr.com/fdnf4m

altho its on the right side of the screen, i don't remember it being on the left at least
Sign In to comment.