Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ARE CAPITALS OBSOLETE

Hello  after spending many years with an alliance with a capital , where I never made kingsguards

and now I am not in an alliance with no capital , I still don't make kingsguards  with all the events and nobility and numerous other thing there is really no need for capitals

Or do they need an upgrade , I am really not sure , the game has surpass the old capitals
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Besides offering another castle for the cap holder, yeah they are really in need of an upgrade. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Seeing as they are useless, I would suggest making the capitals have a second level where you could recruit veteran kingsgaurd troops these veteran kingsqaurd troops would need to be somewhere between elite gaurds and spear women and berserkers  so they aren't just another castle but it makes it worth the build and still makes the top 100 and 50 worth the glory. Or you could make it so that the capital allows troops to be recruited at a discount in green and in outers recruited at a discount and bought in the village at a discount. 
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Capital for horrors would be nice
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • They would have to make it easier to capture capitols if they are gonna upgrade them. Right now it is impossible to take a capitol from an ally that knows all the exploits of how to defend it. So if they upgraded the capitols right now, then it would just be a handout to the the strongest allys, so they could become even stronger.

Goodgame should fix the exploits first and then think about upgrading the capitols.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    They could increase the number of capitals and bring a rule that an alliance cannot have more than one capital.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • I think they just generally need better troops/perks, they arent that good or useful right now in my opinion
  • T412 (US1)T412 (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    just another op
    T412 @ usa 1

*MISC crew*
    *GGE crew*
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file