We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

YouTube Channel: Breor47

A while back I was maintaining a thread here on the forums about my YouTube channel. That thread is now part of the "US Forums Migration" content and no additional posts can be made, so I guess it's time for a new thread!

Approximately once a month, I release a video about the game. The channel has grown to 3,000 subscribers, and I've been promoted by GGS multiple times (at one point, you probably got an email about me).

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about making videos or playing the game. One of the best ways to learn a subject is to teach it, so making videos has taught me a lot about GGE.

Here's my most recent video:

To those of you who haven't heard of me before, I hope you'll give me a try!
To those of you who are return viewers, thanks as always for the support!

I'll post new videos in this thread only so as to avoid spamming the forum with threads.

- Breor
Breor @ USA 1
Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
Forum likes validate me.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    Great video mate!!!

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I hope you can posts your videos more often, nice channel and good luck!

Resultado de imagem para honkler

yeah maybe try posting more videos..would be nice :)

Made by me using word
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,801AU1
    You already had a face reveal in the unboxing of your blue yeti mic one could see your face in the reflection on the mic , I still have a screen xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    lol we knew your true identity all along

Made by me using word
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 237US1
    edited 15.05.2017
    You already had a face reveal in the unboxing of your blue yeti mic one could see your face in the reflection on the mic , I still have a screen xD

That's not creepy.  ;)
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.

That's not creepy.  ;)
    Obviously, it is not xD I simply am someone who does not delete pictures ( at this point in time I have almost 2 TB of pictures on my current HDD and 2 other HDD filled with pictures  :p)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • You already had a face reveal in the unboxing of your blue yeti mic one could see your face in the reflection on the mic , I still have a screen xD

That's not creepy.  ;)
    Obviously, it is not xD I simply am someone who does not delete pictures ( at this point in time I have almost 2 TB of pictures on my current HDD and 2 other HDD filled with pictures  :p)

You don't have a pic of me Herv ;)

Unless your talking about the most important organ in the human anatomy, if thats the case, you probably have 1 terrabyte of 'me' ;)) hehehe

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    you calling your self a brain onion?

Made by me using word
    Last week I made a video about some of the things that are wrong with the game, and I asked people in the comments to add some suggestions for future improvements. I'm going to publish some of them in a new video, up on the channel in a few days.

If you'd like to add your suggestion(s), you'd be welcome to do so in this thread!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 819Moderator
    Hey Breor,

Excellent job at these videos man. Wish there were a couple more players making YouTube vids on their GGE gameplay, but I know it takes quite a commitment of time/effort.

Keep the content coming! :)

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • It also lets people spy on your stuff.

And apparently your face.

Cough cough.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    *cough* there are @Tempus3 * cough*
    Also I think I'd be nice if you did like 1v1's without alliance support against other people ^^

Thanks Temprance!

It's not spying if I'm putting that stuff out there!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • can you make a video about what should players must do before getting to lvl 70
  • can you make a video about what should players must do before getting to lvl 70
    1.Get 3 shiny food OPs
    2.Get 90/90 commander
    3.Get 90/90 castellan
    4.Hoard all kind of boosters for lvl70
    5.Join strong and active alliance
    6.Win Beri before lvl70
    Here's another video... it's a compilation of Quick Tips that you may or may not know.

0:45  How to avoid rubble during capture attacks
    1:48  How, when, and why to use non-CY gems
    3:52  Custom unique equipment combination for a gate castellan
    4:57  Willow of Experience/Glory Memorial
    5:56  Adding gems to looks
    7:10  Tool production tips
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.

very nicely done....very impressed with the video, nice information and you put it together well, with the transition of each new subject...loved the circle closing in one from glory memorial to willow.....my favourite one was the start of the look item, where you and pictures of people castles and the look item applied to it....your videos are getting a lot better and they already where good....must have taken a while to edit

very impressive...keep it up, keep up the new good content

Made by me using word
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    Here's another video... it's a compilation of Quick Tips that you may or may not know.

0:45  How to avoid rubble during capture attacks
    1:48  How, when, and why to use non-CY gems
    3:52  Custom unique equipment combination for a gate castellan
    4:57  Willow of Experience/Glory Memorial
    5:56  Adding gems to looks
    7:10  Tool production tips

Another great video! Thanks:)
    Negan @ CN1 

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 20.07.2017
     I thought that looks originally only changed the appearance of a castle or outpost for a long time and the same is also true for look items used for commanders as well, but fairly recently even before this video was posted found out that look items can equip gems as well. Too bad that removing gems will not always be free though. Eventually at some point it might cost rubies again to remove gems including from looks as well making the gems that disappear along with a look item completely useless since it will not return back to the inventory. But, overall another decent video as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.