Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Anyone recognize these two?

Well, where should we begin? 
Today, two new players joined the ranks of my alliance. Wolfnabeel, and DaddieSteely. They claim to have played GGE before, and that they were members of Dream Team 4 years ago. While I cannot confirm or deny their claims, I do know one thing is certain: they are quite rude and have cyber bullied several members of their new alliance, all the while saying "we stick as a team" etc, etc. How sad is it when people step as low as this level, to bully others from behind the safety of their screens? Absolutely disgusting. Anyone who can identify these two or wish to turn them into farms, post here. 
Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• Sounds like they need a good booting!

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,042
    Sounds like they need a good booting!

NGP
    agreed.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Too low level for me to hit them. Sabos sent tho.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    @Raymondmay11 (US1) And these two clowns haven't been booted yet because...?

You want to know what is going on at support? Oh, yeah. Send an email to xyzxyz and then have them tell you an email address to ask for a phone number so you can get an address for international mail to Mars. Once Elon Musk finally lands on Mars they'll tell you where to go in the Andromeda Galaxy to ask extraterrestrial intelligence what GGE support is truly doing because nobody on Earth knows what they do. The logic here is that we can't ever know what they do because they don't do anything! - dliu3

• @Raymondmay11 (US1) And these two clowns haven't been booted yet because...?
    Maybe he's desperate for members.

• How sad is it when people step as low as this level, to bully others from behind the safety of their screens? Absolutely disgusting.
    Cyber bullying is becoming a commonly accepted practice on the internet.
    I wouldn't say commonly "accepted" rather than commonly "found".  It's for others to be vigilant to reject it and stamp it out rather to shrug/ view it as normal.  It seems games like this that create and encourage drama (shady lady hits, alliance tournament, very early quest for noobs to hit other players before they even know what an alliance is, etc.) and chest-beating in the forum and in game only increase the jerk quotient of those with that preexisting tendency.  Then when called out, the boring jerks bemoan "I was just kidding / having fun, etc." and mock their victim further for "being too sensitive / a special snowflake" etc.  Bleh.
    I'm confused as well, Ray - You're complaining here about two level 12 jerks in the alliance you lead rather than kicking them immediately and directing your other members within 10 levels to light them up?
  • If you know or have seen sixth Sense and he has asked into your alliance you need to boot him. He is a scheming conniving little brat. He not only talk down to your members but will have no problem cussing your members out.
  • Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548

If he boots them they join another alliance and attacking them starts a war.

This way they can be farmed without starting a war.

Say I could have sworn you had a RvB signature in your posts.

If he boots them they join another alliance and attacking them starts a war.

This way they can be farmed without starting a war.

Say I could have sworn you had a RvB signature in your posts.

... Two recruits join an alliance. An alliance sees horns coming. Alliance boots those recruits.

• Well, where should we begin? 
    Today, two new players joined the ranks of my alliance. Wolfnabeel, and DaddieSteely. They claim to have played GGE before, and that they were members of Dream Team 4 years ago. While I cannot confirm or deny their claims, I do know one thing is certain: they are quite rude and have cyber bullied several members of their new alliance, all the while saying "we stick as a team" etc, etc. How sad is it when people step as low as this level, to bully others from behind the safety of their screens? Absolutely disgusting. Anyone who can identify these two or wish to turn them into farms, post here. 
    you can't confirm or deny? if they can remember what alliance they were in they can surely remember old player name and not that hard to message that alliance and ask about them. however if they are acting like jerks and can't provide you with any information having to do with dt when they were there  . .  they are most like multi accounts trying to cause trouble, so the last place you should be is on the forum asking about them and just booting their asses out of your alliance before they cause you unwanted issues.

I was extremely busy last night and most of today; they've been booted now. I felt like entertaining them for a little bit, and see if they were actually stupid enough to attack a level 70 player I told them was "Really weak". They took the bait, but didn't bite the hook. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

If you know or have seen sixth Sense and he has asked into your alliance you need to boot him. He is a scheming conniving little brat. He not only talk down to your members but will have no problem cussing your members out.
    Hey Fabulous, you having a problem with him? If so, can you give me level and coords? I might try my luck if he is high enough level.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    Report them at the suport, that´s the best you can do.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• i am going to burn him out. I have asked friends accross the map and accross alliances to sabo him. He will never get his fires out on that account. he got mad at a low level player for not having defense troops that could get to him in time. so he cussed everyone out then lied on the leader of our sub, my dad to gge. He is level 70 and fair game. Don't trust him dont try to help him cuz he will stab you in the back. My dad was nothing but good to him, and after several incidents where he talked down to members and cussed them out my dad gave him chance after chance promoting and demoting him. Now my dad is banned because he lied on him, and my dad never did anything to him but try his best to work with him. We almost lost one daily player because of his defamatory remarks. we had to move the other player to main to save him. If you have any alliance secrets he will tell them. I cant get his multi accounts cuz i dont know but one of them. But i can get him and i will.

i am going to burn him out. I have asked friends accross the map and accross alliances to sabo him. He will never get his fires out on that account. he got mad at a low level player for not having defense troops that could get to him in time. so he cussed everyone out then lied on the leader of our sub, my dad to gge. He is level 70 and fair game. Don't trust him dont try to help him cuz he will stab you in the back. My dad was nothing but good to him, and after several incidents where he talked down to members and cussed them out my dad gave him chance after chance promoting and demoting him. Now my dad is banned because he lied on him, and my dad never did anything to him but try his best to work with him. We almost lost one daily player because of his defamatory remarks. we had to move the other player to main to save him. If you have any alliance secrets he will tell them. I cant get his multi accounts cuz i dont know but one of them. But i can get him and i will.

On it!! I needed some looting targets anyway.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• https://prnt.sc/f7txr4

i thought key-sharing was illegal???
    edited 17.05.2017
    https://prnt.sc/f7txr4

i thought key-sharing was illegal???
    Oh for God's sake. It is. 
    EDIT: Incidentally, Ruby is pretty much the 2IC of my alliance. Kinda embarrassing.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• sorry hge. but he needed to be broadcasted for the jerk he is 
    running to gge when he gets mad but he does the same darn thing.
    No offense to you or the rest of your alliance. i am glad though that they got rid of him. I dont trust him as far as i can throw him  my dad never did anything to him but he got mad at low level player and took it out on my dad not fair at all 
    if he had any kind of you know what he would just attack and be done with it like the rest of us.

sorry hge. but he needed to be broadcasted for the jerk he is 
    running to gge when he gets mad but he does the same darn thing.
    No offense to you or the rest of your alliance. i am glad though that they got rid of him. I dont trust him as far as i can throw him  my dad never did anything to him but he got mad at low level player and took it out on my dad not fair at all 
    if he had any kind of you know what he would just attack and be done with it like the rest of us.

"any kind of you know what" You just made my day. Lol. And all Ruby ever tries to do is be nice to people and help, she is very kind. We kind of take it hard when people try to get her banned.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• actually the highest level shouldnt be banned for a first offense but the lowest level should. (which would be sixx) we have a problem with sixx not with ruby. The thing is i can understand if you have repeated problems from a kid taking it to gge. I have no comprehension you going to gge with falacies and causing us to lose good accounts and doing it to someone who was always good to you? well this is personal. my dad has had to start his account from scratch and we take this very personnally. all the work all the gear all the po items  won, not to mention money spent on rubies. please tell ruby i am very sorry she had to be involved with this. i broke my neck for this kid, i taught him how to do the screenshots to protect his rv's for christ sake. i even helped him reclaim some of his rv's that were lost., i put my name on the line and got him into our sub. and this is how he repays us? i feel the way morentz and serry feel for each other.  I am an elephant who never forgets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file