We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Being Held Hostage by GGE

Well since GGE holding us hostage help GGE know some ways they doing so..
Well the Ads are back @ it once again to full suk mode..
Lord knows I'm glad I not rollin' trains hard or I'd be so pissed off when one pops..
I also like how moving troops from world to world jams me up like I'm waiting for a Dr's appt.. like fuk me I say.. lol

Comments

• GGE desparate w/ Crazy offers weekend.. All them ads to take ur game hostage.. Post up the dumbest one u see.. :^)
  • I have notgotten any ads yet where do you get em?
  • I have notgotten any ads yet where do you get em?
    im pretty sure jack means ruby deals, unless im wrong cuz thats the only form of ads i get
  • not so great offers, just as in shops, they are giving at discount what nobody buys otherwise.. Or am I wrong and people really buying samurai rams  and ladders?

But, I spent involuntarily 10k rubies anyway.. Because of offer showing up my game freezes and I mistakenly spend rubies for samurai camp instead of skip..

Can't this run more smoothly?
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • I guess I missed all the good gge so special super Mother's Day weekend sale..
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 15.05.2017
    Well since GGE holding us hostage help GGE know some ways they doing so..
    Well the Ads are back @ it once again to full suk mode..
    Lord knows I'm glad I not rollin' trains hard or I'd be so pissed off when one pops..
    I also like how moving troops from world to world jams me up like I'm waiting for a Dr's appt.. like fuk me I say.. lol
    I would not be blaming GGS or GGE for what could be a "programming error" as a result for bugs, but I also see your point and I agree with you about those annoying adds slowing down attacks. I also have this problem as well. (Maybe you were just simply joking for comic relief, but still I don't think that GGS or GGE is to blame.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Even the Dbl troop offer Monday night wasn't worth the trouble, but I not short on feathers..
  • Well the 1pm Cst Pop-up locked me up for a full minute.. Glad as hell I didn't have a train running aka No Battle train going.. lol
  • Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) Posts: 118US1
    edited 23.05.2017
    I Luv how these pop-up every 1/2 hour lock-up the game for 1/2 min or more.. Ur doing great things GGE.. keep working on how to make the game less valuable to the customer, cuz there is no value added from gge anymore..
  • When u can't attack out of an RV this game has gone along way to being like traditional missionary intercourse.. There is no down over down..
  • Just wondering why gge needs cachebuster loading for the game to play.. do I need a Cache Buster buster? lol
  • Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 07.06.2017
    When u can't attack out of an RV this game has gone along way to being like traditional missionary intercourse.. There is no down over down..
    What's up with not being able to attack from RVs anyways? Don't feel like rummaging through the forums to find the answer. Did it on purpose or just one of the many unforeseen side effects of an update?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,802AU1
    When u can't attack out of an RV this game has gone along way to being like traditional missionary intercourse.. There is no down over down..
    What's up with not being able to attack from RVs anyways? Don't feel like rummaging through the forums to find the answer. Did it on purpose or just one of the many unforeseen side effects of an update?
    they were ever intended that way - their answer
    took them 5 years to realise.....

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) Posts: 118US1
    edited 09.06.2017
    That's the biggest load of crap I ever heard of..
    Post edited by Jack BellowsIII (US1) on
  • Now we know.. its cuz gge can't program worth a shyt.. streamline.. too funny.. aaaand so peeps that don't have rubies can't get more than anyone else by not being able to launch outta Rv's..
    Let's limit the small guys..
    I think GGe prejudice against non-buyers..
    Lets make the game suk a lil more.. for everyone.. too fk'n funny..
This discussion has been closed.