Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Guys you dont think gge should make something on Seven Wonders Theme ?

Answers

• I think GGE should make something on the "Harry Potter" theme making commander sets based on "Elder Wand, Deathly Hallows, Horcruxes, artifacts of Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw to make a twist in the game and attract fans. More over I would Like the GGE to include something from King Arthur's Legends, Excalibur, Grail, knights etc. We quiet are getting bored of these old themes changing again and again.
    Secure a legacy that never dies!!
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    @SUMIAN (IN1)  can you put 'answered' on one of the comments so it doesn't show as a question. Thanks!
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I would like dogs fighting on flying unicorns... OH AND WAIT!!! DON'T FORGET THE RAINBOWS!!!!
    dreadnought @ Au 1

"The moment when you brag about your robber barons being high level, and a level 40 player tells you his are higher"

• I would like dogs fighting on flying unicorns... OH AND WAIT!!! DON'T FORGET THE RAINBOWS!!!!
    dreadnought @ Au 1

"The moment when you brag about your robber barons being high level, and a level 40 player tells you his are higher"

• I think GGE should make something on the "Harry Potter" theme making commander sets based on "Elder Wand, Deathly Hallows, Horcruxes, artifacts of Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw to make a twist in the game and attract fans. More over I would Like the GGE to include something from King Arthur's Legends, Excalibur, Grail, knights etc. We quiet are getting bored of these old themes changing again and again.
    woop dee doo then there'd be more 6 year olds on this game. um no thanks. and yeh why not add in a new set for the same old event. yes we are getting bored. This is a medieval  game. If they wanted a King Arthur set they would've had it in ages ago... 
    dreadnought @ Au 1

• will you plz mark it as answered plz

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161
    WITH ALL my respect  but  please we  dont need any more thing becuse there will be much more bugs  so  i hope you undrestand :-)

• And also i have never seen some hing based on Egypt .... seen Ireland tough  :p
    All must have seen Saint Patrick day look... it seemed to be somehow related with Ireland must make also one for India :p
    Saint Patrick day is more about LGBT than Ireland these days lol 

Priestley @ usa 1
  • I am Irish and I look forward to ST Packys day.  BTW I am straight.
    Priestley @ usa 1
     BTW I am straight.
    Good to know :D

• lol bro wonders in gge i think u have lost your mind bro

we are playing a strategic game not here to see 7 wonders

but if u wanna add wonders in gge theme then install photoshop and edit and paste wonders pics in the theme and enjoy
  • you got your answer like 10 times just end it now

• I remember playing a game where there are world wonders....everyone HATED it.
    GGE already has a lot of stuff to fix
    They should not add something where they will try to fix but just end up deleting lol

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• Hell they should make Black history month troops and deco item.
    The troops could be a crack head that has 1000 travel speed and 10000 looting.
    The deco could be a strip club or little ghetto with no public order.
    I suspected varg vikerenes was a massive racist when I saw the username hoped he would cover it up with some blood and soil odinist bs though that would be funny.
    Besides, if you have a black history month you need a white history month and a hispanic history month and a..................

I find almost anything with 'black' in the name racist.  Black colleges are racist, black lives matter is racist (because of their 'black community' vibe). For goodness sake we are all people and our race shouldn't matter in our interactions today.

• can you plz just mark your thread as answered already
    or can a mod just close it

can you plz just mark your thread as answered already
    or can a mod just close it
    Please!

• and no they shouldnt make any new thing for one server         this is your answer so mark it as answered

• This question is answered right?
    Not a bad idea. Hope it happens
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Nah, Goodgame Empire is good how it is
Sign In to comment.