Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey there everyone

Hey forum fam,

Some of you know me and most of you probably don't, but I'm excited to announce that I'm now one of your forum moderators!

I'll keep this short and sweet, I will try to help make the forums a better place and hope I will serve all of you well :)

Any questions anyone has can be commented or sent to my pms on the forums or in-game, or on third party platforms that a few of you already have me on. I reserve the right to not answer personal questions :P

Friedrich IV
Friedrich IV US1
The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Hey forum fam,

Some of you know me and most of you probably don't, but I'm excited to announce that I'm now one of your forum moderators!

I'll keep this short and sweet, I will try to help make the forums a better place and hope I will serve all of you well :)

Any questions anyone has can be commented or sent to my pms on the forums or in-game, or on third party platforms that a few of you already have me on. I reserve the right to not answer personal questions :P

Friedrich IV
    Have you used robo empire bots ?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Ken11 (US1)Ken11 (US1) Posts: 154
    Have you used robo empire bots ?

I do not partake in the enslavement of our future overlords.
    Bovine fecal matter
    8jpg

Ken11 

Official Disturber of the Peace 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,054
    edited 04.05.2017
    Welcome Wandering Whale , I am only a mere dolphin with my spending :D

edit: more like a crab xD
    Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Heil Fried. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • The night is dark and full of terrors!!! Heil Mel-, er, Friedrich!!!
    Lige14 @ usa 1
  • Well. I guess my trolling career is over.

RIP ONION 2K17
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • the darkside is winning rejoin us fried lol

so i guess im not the new forum mod :neutral:

• Dang now I have to watch my mouth or I will get farmed.
    Well good luck @Friedrich IV (US1)!
  • Hey FriedRich IV, I was thinking of a new event besides the gem update, it involves an event time period like the royal capital/glory events when your army is seen as unknown, but and the battle report only shows the defender as unknown player, and this also include spying, this will help GGE make money more then doing the other update for alliances that are protected can be hit know and be force to spend money on repairs if not patient and getting new tools. Basically I'm saying why not make an event that bypass being hit back if your doing return hits during an event for alliance members that where hit by a certain player. It's not like way back then you knew who was attacking ya in the medieval ages. And this will restore PVP against player that give hits but don't accept them back and declare war over it, got to give karma someway right? Although if an event like this is made there got to be a cool down time the server sees on each player if defeated at the specific castle, so people don't feel over demolished, the only places to be hit are mains tho, but includes all region mains too, like ice,sand, fire, but not storm or berimond.
  • Hey FriedRich IV, I was thinking of a new event besides the gem update, it involves an event time period like the royal capital/glory events when your army is seen as unknown, but and the battle report only shows the defender as unknown player, and this also include spying, this will help GGE make money more then doing the other update for alliances that are protected can be hit know and be force to spend money on repairs if not patient and getting new tools. Basically I'm saying why not make an event that bypass being hit back if your doing return hits during an event for alliance members that where hit by a certain player. It's not like way back then you knew who was attacking ya in the medieval ages. And this will restore PVP against player that give hits but don't accept them back and declare war over it, got to give karma someway right? Although if an event like this is made there got to be a cool down time the server sees on each player if defeated at the specific castle, so people don't feel over demolished, the only places to be hit are mains tho, but includes all region mains too, like ice,sand, fire, but not storm or berimond.
    As a forum moderator, I don't really have any influence over the game or its updates. But being able to attack someone without them knowing it's you can be accomplished by using shadow mercenaries (not that I would recommend doing that, the units are very expensive and not particularly good, as well as very slow.)

I hope the city event comes back soon, I loved that event. So many kingdom resources!
    Friedrich IV US1
  • haha you gonna delete posts and close threads to, when you don't like when someone is right?

now hitlers relatives are running the forum lol =P

• haha you gonna delete posts and close threads to, when you don't like when someone is right?

now hitlers relatives are running the forum lol =P
    As long as it doesn't violate the Community Guidelines I should have no reason to remove a post.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • lol would of worked.

• Katukov (US1)Katukov (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 07.05.2017
    Why you gotta join the dark side??

BTW, I say we ban Michelle just because. :p
  • Why you gotta join the dark side??
    well contrary to what literally everyone is trying to tell me, I had nothing to do with the gem update lmao
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Hey forum fam,

Friedrich IV
    Good luck! Hope you don't mess this up lol
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    edited 07.05.2017
    Clrearly ggs didn't read my signature when assigning Fried mod. Well fried all I wanna say is WHY CANT U PLAY MORE ON MY ACCOUNT? Youre making your multi look bad uk ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file