Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Gem Cap Stats

Comments

• jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    Greetings GGE crew - What the actual fuck are you thinking?

I don't think I have a single commander with less than 56% flank bonus, not including hall or hero.

Keep up the amazing work, by the time you are finished everyone will have exactly the same commanders and casts - there will be zero difference and zero ability to customize.

When it comes to flank CY and front you should look to the level 13 gems..

If you have 5 lvl 13 gems of one type it'd quite fucking bullshit if you can't have the full effects from them.

Of course this will make selecting gems much easier because you will only be able to have 1 flank gem per commander.

I cannot wait for this change it's going to be the best update you nazi bastards have ever put out.

but I totally understand why you're doing it, your poor elemental commander isn't making enough money because there are combos that have better gem effects I.E the BLOODCROW, and the foreigner with city gems.

Both are FREE and compete with your poor ruby commander so let's make it so it's the only one that can have the maxed % stats.

Fuck you GGE, let's run what is left of the players off the server.

Looking at balance first of all the choice to work defence is that you take the flanks not the center, the cy is fairly even currently and doesnt need balancing but the flanks are too strong putting large number of flank gems is just to take the flank defence of offline players and on certain commanders this can be done very effectively while still out doing the defenders cy bonus... this makes for offline security very difficult.

Remember the point of this roadmap was to stop multis, bots and p/w sharing so think of it as that... making offline defence strong again IS a good thing.

As for this comment "I don't think I have a single commander with less than 56% flank bonus, not including hall or hero." it doesnt include hol or hero so you are fine here... read and understand before making comments like this...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • Greetings GGE crew - What the actual fuck are you thinking?

I don't think I have a single commander with less than 56% flank bonus, not including hall or hero.

Keep up the amazing work, by the time you are finished everyone will have exactly the same commanders and casts - there will be zero difference and zero ability to customize.

When it comes to flank CY and front you should look to the level 13 gems..

If you have 5 lvl 13 gems of one type it'd quite fucking bullshit if you can't have the full effects from them.

Of course this will make selecting gems much easier because you will only be able to have 1 flank gem per commander.

I cannot wait for this change it's going to be the best update you nazi bastards have ever put out.

but I totally understand why you're doing it, your poor elemental commander isn't making enough money because there are combos that have better gem effects I.E the BLOODCROW, and the foreigner with city gems.

Both are FREE and compete with your poor ruby commander so let's make it so it's the only one that can have the maxed % stats.

Fuck you GGE, let's run what is left of the players off the server.

Looking at balance first of all the choice to work defence is that you take the flanks not the center, the cy is fairly even currently and doesnt need balancing but the flanks are too strong putting large number of flank gems is just to take the flank defence of offline players and on certain commanders this can be done very effectively while still out doing the defenders cy bonus... this makes for offline security very difficult.

Remember the point of this roadmap was to stop multis, bots and p/w sharing so think of it as that... making offline defence strong again IS a good thing.

As for this comment "I don't think I have a single commander with less than 56% flank bonus, not including hall or hero." it doesnt include hol or hero so you are fine here... read and understand before making comments like this...
    Offline security:
    -Station troops,
    -Ballast Stones
    -Ruby slowness
    -???
    -Profit
    Ex War Marshall of Drunken Fist.

What a spectacular way to treat your members, and run a war. Piss poor play DF. Piss poor.
  • Gotta admit...Kind of seeing why people quit now

When the mods delete your signature :(

• billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375

still doughnut time

billdo09 @ usa 1

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    edited 04.05.2017
    Not only is GGE pushing out these crap updates, now the forum mods are going full on censorship mode, stifling any dissent.

Screw this game and screw this company.
    Morry I'll take that outpost I mean capital off your hands bro lulz

You can take DEEZ NUTS instead.

• Lige14 (US1)Lige14 (US1) Posts: 35
    edited 04.05.2017
     The Official Dream Team Doughnut Shop® now accepting orders.
    Lige14 @ usa 1

• In 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Well, at least is easier for other level 70s to win nomads, xD.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • I don't get it why everyone is posting pictures of Nomads that don't seem to work at the place. This is a thread about the 'great plans' of GGE for the gems.

So i would say that's something that doesn't belong here. It should have a thread of it's own.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• I don't get it why everyone is posting pictures of Nomads that don't seem to work at the place. This is a thread about the 'great plans' of GGE for the gems.

So i would say that's something that doesn't belong here. It should have a thread of it's own.

clearly you've never pushed for top 50 aka spent ruby to get a sick gem reward then find out gge is pooching that gem
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    edited 04.05.2017
    http://prntscr.com/f44inf
    Guys is it worth doing Gem events if they are going to be worthless .

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Are the scores zero because they have been suspended for using bots then?
    Batten @ en 1
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    Are the scores zero because they have been suspended for using bots then?
    Unaware potato ^

in.jpg
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

Potatoes are a staple in the UK so they are highly valued, they have roots, grow and develop and of course flower and ironically were imported to the UK from the Americas.  They aren't native.  Clearly can't compete US sports stars have a much greater affinity with the spud do they not judging by the number of them that mentioned having a chip on their shoulder during the draft.  

Given the deadline for the introduction of an update you don't want is end of May not sure doing nothing is the best strategy.  Given the quality of players you regularly tell us you have on the server presumably you could find a solution if you choose to unless of course the no strategy strategy is really just an opening gambit to throw GGE off the scent.  
    Batten @ en 1
    I think your timing might be a bit off they if they are in the process of suspending people in successive waves there income is clearly going to be down the company has accepted that and given this looks to be a route to suspension of potentially big spending players who broke the rules seems likely to have less of an impact at this point.  

I think the fact the leader of one of your top alliances started with a threat to hit anybody who didn't follow his approach wasn't helpful.  It implies players are following the line not because they agree with it but because they are afraid of the consequences hardly shows widespread support.  If there is an argument and an alternative you need to present it otherwise it will just be dismissed as something that will blow over.  Not that many players as far as I can see are affected and given it largely appears to be players in alliances guilty of milking and exploiting the system, some of whom will have copped bans today if you want the support of everybody else then maybe you need a rethink because at the moment whilst players are sympathetic that won't last.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

Gem Caps  -  Some interesting and often amusing views on these, challenge it and be criticised as a ruby whale looking after assets, support it and stand to be slated.

The fact is the caps have very little to do with Player V Player and a lot to do with income, GGE is a business, and the game a method of income, income is at it's highest during events like lords, capping flanks means lose more troops on this type of event, given the Lords have grown hero's and gems themselves both on casts and coms, vet comps 90/90 casts CY bonus and so on. The more ways of improving cash from events like these are "in my opinion" the sole purpose of this sudden interest in values. If you look at the troops lost in one event against a month in the average alliance in P v P you will soon see where the revenue comes from. Whatever the smoke screen put out here is trying to gloss over is debateable, the logic is pointing heavily towards driving income, on a company in decline almost as rapid as it's growth, There are as many possibilities to make defensive power houses as attack forces, I thought that was the idea of the game. Why oh why is this on the top of GGE agenda, more important than fixing events such as city - oh maybe - the resources won there was not as they intended ?  So shut it down, shells and farms keep the numbers up, that pleases the bosses!

Please continue, rant over another pointless post falling on deaf ears @ gge  

Sign In to comment.