Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Gem Cap Stats

Comments

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi all,

We should be releasing an announcement surrounding the Gem Rework soon, I'm sorry I haven't been around to answer all of your questions, It's been a really busy weekend for me for lots of reasons, and there were far too many conflicting questions on this thread for me to give them the full response they deserve.

The only thing I can promise you guys is that we're pushing to get a rework of the update for the game, and we'll also be fighting for fair compensation bearing in mind the final layout of the update.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    why was this considered a reasonable and important update, again?

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Hi all,

We should be releasing an announcement surrounding the Gem Rework soon, I'm sorry I haven't been around to answer all of your questions, It's been a really busy weekend for me for lots of reasons, and there were far too many conflicting questions on this thread for me to give them the full response they deserve.

The only thing I can promise you guys is that we're pushing to get a rework of the update for the game, and we'll also be fighting for fair compensation bearing in mind the final layout of the update.

Angus
    To quit or not to quit, that is the question.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 03.05.2017
    Hi all,

Angus

Can we translate that roughly as "we are going to do it anyway - and we will decide the compensation" ? Have a nice day.

Value - is they key to turnover increase GGE - not re-inventing the same wheel and charge for it over and over. If I bought a sports car to drive 175mph - and the manufacturer de-tunes it - saying we did not intend it to go that fast - I would want a refund - not the next model off the production line.

• andybash (GB1)andybash (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    me for one going 2 give you 2 weeks to change this if not i leave game offers are not vaule for money you killed the game for me and you no idea how  many customers you lose  has you never had one word vaule time to find  new  game
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Ahh compensation, yes well we all know about gge compensation.  Did GGE 100% positivly catagorically PROMISE  to refund rubies for the alchamist compensation, and did it not completly ignore every single question raised since over this ?  hoping it would just go away.  Yes it got away with lying,  Well maybe not too many people lost out on that one, but this one wont just go away.  Anyone expecting anything in compensation that will remotly cover the cost of what they have lost is going to be sadly dissapointed.   The only real way of proper compensation needs to be cash refunds everyone knows it,   Including GGE but there is no way on earth its going to to that ?  Why? well that would be the right way of handling it, and would require a company that cares.

\but the attitude remains the same.  GGE do not care for 1 single second about its customers, the reality is if it did not only would this have never happened it sure as hell would not have happened in the way it has.  To its credit GGE has consistantly showed if there is 100 ways of doing something it will pick the one that shafts its customers over and over again.   A record to be proud of.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    @BM ang1243 @BM Neroxnex @BM Xeckz

Let me make this simple for GGS.

This update will kill creativity and fun.

You will not compensate properly for it and we ALL know it.

We don't like this update

We don't want this update

There is no need to rework this update - LISTEN - to your customers

DO NOT DO THIS UPDATE PUT IT BACK IN THE BIN WHERE IT BELONGS AND WORK ON THE THINGS WE ACTUALLY ASK ABOUT RATHER THAN DRIVE US ALL CRAZY OVER SOMETHING WE DO NOT WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MOST OF YOUR PAYING PLAYERS??????

New Announcement cancelling this is required now.........................
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Put forward this update i love it and the black market inventoru solutions!kill the ruby whales haha
    FabulousStelios @ GR 1
    Kill all the people buying rubies and how long do you think a company continues to invest in making a game? 

Besides this is not just about 'ruby whales' as you put it, but anyone who have tailored a commander creatively and now finds it over the agreed stats. I know a number of low spend and non ruby players that hate this too. This update penalises the strongest but those are the ones that work for it (or buy it) and time is the same as money in the sense that you get back what you put in. Some of the best players on UK1 are non ruby but very active and economical. This update hurts them too.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    Hi all,

Check out the new announcement here

This will remain the main discussion thread for the whole topic,

Cheers,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Ideal solution is simply more gems.
    Nomads/Samurai can sell unique gems.
    Give the alliance tournament individual rewards and bring back pvp with one stone. I would love to earn unique gems.
    Sell unique gems in Storm Island.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

STILL NO NO NO 

Just unacceptable. 

Remove it or lose players - it is that simple
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301

What we want to do in the future is offer a new type of customization system that brings this exciting part back to the game and significantly improves the options offered to the players. Every player needs to be able to find a unique, efficient and engaging play style when it comes to fighting against other players or NPCs.

LOL - as suggested we take away what you spent to make you spend all over again - oh really ? !!

the poll results told you what we think!!!

but as usual - GGS - is deaf to it's players!
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Lord septimus (US1)Lord septimus (US1) Posts: 775
    edited 03.05.2017
    Well, the proposed solution isn't terrible. Still not hawt. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    edited 03.05.2017
    Do you really think your players are so stupid to fall for this old trick, you overplayed your hand.

EVERY single time you have ever changed anything that shafts players be it pricing or anything  You introduce somethign so ludicrus,   so rediculas, its laughable you wether the storm, on the forum of the outcry, then you dial it back a little everyoen says oh gge have moved a bit thats ok now and the reality is we just been royally shafted.  

This is no diff, the problem being you done this way to often people are wise to your shit.  do hat u want you know you are going to anyway.  And live with the consequences, best get your CV's up to date, LOL as if anyone working there isnt actually looking for a new job PMSL  Hard to believe anyone could be this stupid, but I guess once you reached the level of arrogence where by you are totally convinced you are right despite all the evendence screaming you are not.  It doesnt really matter.  You cant argue with with someone who believes 100% they are perfect.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Just forget the whole gem rework and fix all the events that are broken. Blade coast etc., Royal Capital, Renegades, Alliance tournament and green berimond, is there even more I don't remember?
    sir-toke @ skn 1
  • so am i reading this correct the only changes to the original l gem and stat cap is to increase the flank and troops on walls and increase fire and reduce fire respectivly

does that mean that the max power stats of 90/90 stay the same
    no matter what hol is and or gems or hero power increase

same with speed and and moat gate wall reductions?
    Snkbitstallion @ usa 1
    so am i reading this correct the only changes to the original l gem and stat cap is to increase the flank and troops on walls and increase fire and reduce fire respectivly

does that mean that the max power stats of 90/90 stay the same
    no matter what hol is and or gems or hero power increase

same with speed and and moat gate wall reductions?
    Hall of Legends, Heroes, etc. are not included in the future cap changes, it only affects Gems and Equipment pieces

Sign In to comment.