We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Poll: Gem Stat Caps Update

Comments

• Though this update would not affect me, it's easily the worst proposed update I've seen. It imposes extreme limits on variety and creativity in the field of equipment, and would result in a huge loss of customers for GGS (not sure how they can't see this already).

I would agree that the cost of removing gems should be radically decreased - it's ridiculously high - but that's it. Don't go through with this update.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 257GB1
    @Temprance

Thank you for the poll.  It is very much appreciated. 

We talk about the gems for elemental com and eagle cast but also must bear in mind the combos people have made with ice equip and kala gems. For anyone with unique gems (bought or earned) this would be due compensation for actual money paid for gems, for money spent on flags etc to earn them in monthly comps, for the time someone invested. In short I think providing compensation for this directional choice for GGS would see them bankrupt or almost player less.  

cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  •   I think this update is terrible if it goes thru.  Alot of people have spent time and real money on their gems.  This seems to be little more than thievery.  GGE had a great game when they first game out with decent customer service and have made it consistently worse since then.  Since were on the subject of thievery I think its awful that the Capitals no longer produce troops that everyone else cant just make.  This is also another part of the game that alot of time, money, and wars have been fought over.  I think GGE should make it that Capitals produce some sort of stronger troops.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 30.04.2017

I think its pretty unanimous the update is dumb and just shouldnt happen 

on another note fix your numbers it has to total 100% not 99%
    Uh, How can 90% be unanimous? Some people are for the update, people like Manatee said he was for it if the update had better compensation and many have similar views on fairness.
    I have no loyalty.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    How can 90% be unanimous
    Unanimous by definition means two or more people fully in agreement
  • frsrt of all the ban some for ''bots '' with out reason
    ans some the use no , they dont anwser to any support ticket and now all those months of preparation with gems / commanders castelans all this effort will be lost for what?
    for the WORST GAMEPLAY i ever see
    to take equipment and things back .. for my self i will go out for a while from this SICK GAME
    enought .....
    until they found what happen with gems etc

Black Spartans Family

• *Sigh*

All GGS says is they want to make the game better, improve it, but they always seem to fail. But when they brought of this idea, I was confused. I thought they wanted to make the game better.

At least they were smart enough share it before making the change but still not happy how they shared the idea and hid in their basement while all the disagreeing comments bombarded the thread.

If GGS goes through with this. I'll just add this to the bucket list of other things GGS has failed in.

Obviously, I disagree with this idea of having the caps on gems. It will hurt the cashers and people who spent time on getting these gems the most and to only slap their hardwork with one rework will just be devastating.

Whenever GGS gets more serious and starts to actually make good ideas, call me, but that won't be happening for awhile.

NGP 
    But not smart enough to release it on a monday when every moderator is online.
    I have no loyalty.

• *Sigh*

All GGS says is they want to make the game better, improve it, but they always seem to fail. But when they brought of this idea, I was confused. I thought they wanted to make the game better.

At least they were smart enough share it before making the change but still not happy how they shared the idea and hid in their basement while all the disagreeing comments bombarded the thread.

If GGS goes through with this. I'll just add this to the bucket list of other things GGS has failed in.

Obviously, I disagree with this idea of having the caps on gems. It will hurt the cashers and people who spent time on getting these gems the most and to only slap their hardwork with one rework will just be devastating.

Whenever GGS gets more serious and starts to actually make good ideas, call me, but that won't be happening for awhile.

NGP 
    But not smart enough to release it on a monday when every moderator is online.
    This is GGS we are talking about, thats asking way too much of them.

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

edited 30.04.2017
    You know you messed up when you get K0N and Misc to agree on something 
    http://gyazo.com/10317fc59e77e7cdf81fc18048dc4d85
    http://gyazo.com/4035f53491889db9205bda0b61cc1202
  • Perhaps make this an announcement so it shows up here:

The more who see it the more accurate it is as a representation of community opinion.

Best of luck Temprance.
    Hey @mikesmight123 (GB1)

It dose show up as an announcement.

Perhaps make this an announcement so it shows up here:

The more who see it the more accurate it is as a representation of community opinion.

Best of luck Temprance.
    Hey @mikesmight123 (GB1)

It dose show up as an announcement.
    Temperance changed it to an announcement right after he posted that..

• I think its pretty unanimous the update is dumb and just shouldnt happen 

on another note fix your numbers it has to total 100% not 99%
    Kiwikiler,
    It's 99% because they are rounding. In reality, when that picture was taken, 90.30837...% of people voted against the update, while 9.69163...% voted for the update. For some reason they rounded down rather than up on the 9%.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • gge YOU ARE A PAIN IN MY FKIN DI<K! 
    YOU HEAR ME OUT THERE????

you really don't like when some have an advantage (that they didn't have to pay your greedy asses for) 
    instead they have it because they put the time and effort to accomplish it
    now you want to strip it? WHY???? because there are whiney little b!tches who can't make a commander to bust through a fire cast? it isn't that hard....or do you feel bad for the poor little retards who can't figure it out? newayz....

GO GET FKD GGE....you're a bunch of greedy assholes!!
    every1 is sick of the bs 

SINCERELY,
    THE MOFO IN THE BUSHES OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT

GGE BOYCOTT 2017.

BOYCOTT GGE FOR IGNORING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND PUSHING UPDATES THAT SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS OVER.

STOP BUYING RUBIES.

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AGREE.

• ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,692IT1
    Thank you @Temprance

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) Posts: 291GB1

@temperance and GGE

Credit to you for taking the initiative to allow frustrated players across many servers to "vent" their frustrations, and for the positive action taken with the poll. I agree 100% delivering the news on a Friday evening while the game developers, balance team, managers, decision makers slope off for the weekend is pretty insulting. It is really quite simple if the company does have the arrogance and ignorance to go steaming ahead regardless of it's paying customers, playing customers and hard working very skill based non ruby players, then it frankly deserves the fallout which will inevitably follow.

I understand many are calling for a ruby ban, which I can understand, I am calling for a little common sense from GGE - fortunately you have one moderator here who is prepared to "tell it like it is".

• All you guys not from the US server who are answering and debating with onion god just stop. He isn't even a player he just creates accts and trolls the forums. He votes for and/or supports whatever screws people over. Do yourselves a favor and just ignore him, flag it while at it. For all the good that does.....

We_Ner @ usa 1

• As the troll still gets flagged and for good reason. Anyone who dont care about flank commanders is an obv moron and has no idea how to play or the value of flank in NPC events. Just go away, people like you are useless.

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Ok trolling idiots aside.Ive been playing this game daily at high level for years so lets check this out. My firecasts can no longer cancel all fires. Ok i guess thats not too bad except for the massive amount of time and coins ive used finding, teching, and gemming said casts. They are a needed part of any legit players acct for war time mass attacks. Just cause people scared to defend doesnt mean they need to be messed with. We take that risk as attackers when we send fully tooled, flagged armys. So i say deal with it, they are part of the game. If more vet players stepped up to the plate to teach people defense there might be less of this. 50 or 150% fire reduction, it really doesnt matter, if people wont defend then they just wont defend. If you think you wont be toolburnt cause its not a fire cast think again. People are extremely salty and will burn to screw you over.
    The flanks and wall for casts are fine the way they are. If i use all wall cast to stop flank on a 6 wave crow comm i got no cy to deal with the 125% i let in. I have 14% melee and range added to ice cast with kala gems. I hold a mid a bit easier but when those 2 flanks hit my cy the ratio is crap cause i have 5% cy. When i send my Invader with 78 flank 18 front gems i only have a possible 67% cy or little more than half that of the usual Pvp comms and even winning the wall of a stacked players cy i get smashed. On top of this im out a ton of coins from 3500 dead troops, tools, and a feather cause ruby speed is 2500 freakin rubys. It seems that the attacker is taking the risk and not really at much an advantage if an alliance supports. I dont see any imbalance. The flank gems are incredible in reducing the losses on npc targets and even the 3 wall vet defended lords. This isnt hurting anyone except GGS by not causing you enough losses. Behind all this rebalance is always a way to cost you more of something like troops or screw you out of what you already have, like all these reward gems. I dont see the rest of the caps as too much of an issue but there is no reason to limit anyones creative setups when you offer them the equipment to do so. Some might want some more moat to help on lords by using gems. Again only hurting GGE by not losing as much on their events. Its just greed. Also the idea floating around that they need a certain player amount on a server to close it. With all these recent updates it seems they are in a rush to reach this number and close the game. I will not be playing anything in this game or buying anything till i see how this turns out. But when a company shows for years that they do NOT care about us i have no idea why im still here. Or why i have any faith they wont do this anyway. If that happens its been fun US1.

We_Ner @ usa 1

This discussion has been closed.