Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Gem Cap Stats

Comments

• Top Secret (US1)Top Secret (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    edited 29.04.2017
    #RoobStrike
    Going back to playing my SNES
    Post edited by Top Secret (US1) on
    RIP GGE

RETIRED FROM THE GAME 
  • Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 29.04.2017
    GGE limiting Flanks is so stupid is almost funny. I'm surprised gge isn't limiting how much peeps have on the front since they are dumb enuf to mess with Flank gems.. I know a fellow that's got 4 lvl 11 flanks gems on his super.. I wonder how much that's going to cost gge in buy backs.. As much as you are making all the crap u sell ineffective why don't u just stop ur pop-up ads they not going to be doing u any good hence-forth..

No one abuses flanks to attack someone if they are smart, cuz it only hurts u in the cy, so for gge even to put a limit on flanks is mindlessly so-stupid..
    Post edited by Jack BellowsIII (US1) on
  • rcoop25 (US1)rcoop25 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    terrible update.

Question to the moderator,  Are there going to be refunds to people who bought the eagle gems to use on different commanders?
    rcoop25 @ usa 1
  • LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122

^^^ This
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• I think since gge is so disengaged from the game u should limit CY as well and just completely piss off every customer u've had and just make the game implode.. I see gge peeps needing to get a different job real soon cuz nobody is going to buy ur BS on the trend u peeps going toward, u know like u walking urself off a cliff and u ain't wearing a parachute or have a safety line..
    they probably have a CY gem in the works that'll be like 300k rubies a pop : 3

A lv8 Cy gem costs 299k rubies to actually buy last I saw, you're swingin low Bud LOL
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    I think since gge is so disengaged from the game u should limit CY as well and just completely piss off every customer u've had and just make the game implode.. I see gge peeps needing to get a different job real soon cuz nobody is going to buy ur BS on the trend u peeps going toward, u know like u walking urself off a cliff and u ain't wearing a parachute or have a safety line..
    they probably have a CY gem in the works that'll be like 300k rubies a pop : 3

A lv8 Cy gem costs 299k rubies to actually buy last I saw, you're swingin low Bud LOL
    I don't DHD...I feel a full Hiding coming on.

I might have to!

It's a coming!!!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Hi all,

Sorry, I had to run as soon as I posted the main announcement, and I didnt' have time to setup this discussion thread at the time ;) Feel free to let us know what you think of the stats released, I'll go through and answer the questions already queried right now.

Angus
    This incredible nerf to gems is absurd and an insult to players. The devs are telling us they don't value player creativity and are desperate to control everything to the point of making all casts and coms become the same.

I'll probably just submit a delete request rather than protest further.
    Maybe we can find a bot to help with the delete account requests and forward it to GGE.

maybe you should get over old shit and troll another forum????  get back to your multis and stop actin a fool over bots , just an idea clearly u hiding something or think u are eh
    You got the wrong LadyWolfe... you want Lady Wolfe.... duh.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    lol tru story my bad :)
    Don't worry about which one is right, time to declare on whatever alliance she is in!

Get her!!!!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    I can see why the rich players love this, puts them at the best advantages because they will be the only ones with the maxed out coms
    Only reason people make combo coms is to max out what they lack...
    Now that is gone the game will be imbalanced
    GGE aint never think of that now did they
  • I guess I'm the only person on our entire server that doesn't mind the proposed gem update
    What game are you playing? http://zone.msn.com/en/bejeweled/
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 29.04.2017
    Okay, i really have to quote myself on this one
    httpsigiphycom3mKkBUSQRrMMEgif

This thing about

DE Community "talkrunde" ´s Roundup`s

Are just worst idea GGS, ever remember to do!     /i also include closed beta concept/
    httpsmpopkeyco16bd9aX13DDgif

With so many problems game has, and that could be improved to make a better game-play.. and they only remember to talk about this.. discuss this..

This thing about farms is a false question.. whatever..
    they not worried about equality.. 
    and more if farms do exist, and in such a larger scale, they contribute more to "equality" than what you try to do by touching loot.. cause they just avoid other weaker players to be farmed for instance..
    Better if you reduce amount of resources needed to build and upgrade.. this way farms will end, if that is what you really wanna do.. and if that really the problem..
    but do not touch loot..

And do remember foreign castles act as castle lords also.. and i will be very upset if this damn thing changes to an useless limit of loot..

Rv`s bought with tokens from nomads and samurais..
    that is the dumbest idea i ever heard.. sorry but i just have other better ways to use tokens i win..
    if you wanna sell private rv`s why not sell it for castle money or other resource like upgrading village in realms.. or special coins won in kingdom fortresses and towers..
    if it is a kingdom thing, why not be obtained with kingdom things.. it is the most adequate and obvious.. just think a little bit..
    if with tokens you can just keep them for you!...

The other points, nothing than a bunch of useless things and a completely lose of time wasted to discuss it....
    some of them should be already solved by you and not put in discussion at all..
    what it is not implemented yet,, shame on you..

There are much bigger problems..
    Game is almost becoming unplayable with so much lag and problems that showed lately.. offers that appear in middle of everything and froze.. turning flash engines that never stop..
    Shame on you.. this was suppose to be your first priority..

Instead of first bet in a more light and friendly way to play the game making it more easy for us to play.. instead of of thinking in really new content and updated prizes, not copies and useless prizes and outdated created at big hurry under the table..
    Nonsense is being discussed.. and also try to change what is done instead of create something new, what shows a big lack in creativity or you really do not know what to do with the game which is even far more worst..

That is why i am against all this concept..
    and also about closed beta server cause not really helping to solve problems that are in game.. only rubbish is discussed..
    by the time it exits, many bad things that exist in game should be already corrected, and also easy ways of doing things, instead of clicking and clicking and always changing castle instead of doing basic things like tools and recruit from one place for example.. and others like kingdom resources not visible in economy..
    But no they only worry about
    gossips..
    What about if GGS spend less time discussing and more time acting!

And by this time we just did not know at wall, what gems they wanted to touch apart from the 90/90 and loot..

Because of this:

Talkrunde #7 Participants:

Goodgame representatives: 
    Nina (Head of Studio), Hinrich (Producer), Tobi (Balancing), Danny (Support & QA), Frank (Design), Flo (QA)

So i write a letter to this GGS representatives:

Nina and Hinrich do you actually play the game you Head and Produce.. Not good if you just have only being theoretical without a real notion of what game really is..

Tobi..  Balancing what.. The game.. Dahh, you just do not have the "inside view".. maybe this is just your fault.. you just wanna show some work done and just fall in quick sand

Danny.. you just have too many functions..  my grandma always say: when we do to many things some are left behind.. maybe that is why costumer support is like way it is..

Frank.. dude we just do not see your job.. two years and only king eric heritage, a couple of hats, and some silly eggs.. oh, and the foreign castles with bird claws.. ththat is just awosome dude.. but probably not your fault at all.. if nothing new is ever created by developers..

Flo.. "Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products"...  now this one is the best: are you sure you QA of this game... cause really, really see nothing done here, on this department..

Nothing more to say here.. for now..
    So i end my letter!

Post edited by TwistedMind (GB1) on

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • Yo, if your done with GGE,

Come play online risk with me and the group:
    https://www.warlight.net/
    ^^^

Pm me either in game or on skype. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    dis sum gey sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

pece out muthafwakers
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Oniongod
    you are missing the point!!
    Are GGS going to return they money spent?
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 29.04.2017
    Love the new update, the decrease of fire/loot gems, probably the best update in a while. This would definitely increase PvP, Since people will actually start defending.
    ^^^^^
    This is what a lot of people wanted, a increase in PvP. Why are bitches complaining?

Also, GGE has decreased the % of many gems, like the flank gems. This shouldn't be a problem since there decreasing gems for both CASTELLAN and COMMANDER, its not a big difference. lol

Well "Bitch" // just using your own words//

I might not care about fire cast.. but i might care if i can put more defenders on the wall if i see an incoming attack of deadly veteran horrors with only blue tools on it...

And i do care if i see a foreign castle with 8.000 or 6.000 or 4.000 pure defense troops on it and i can not send my attack army with +/- 2.400 attack troops..

So "only" this two things make a lot of difference... and not to mention others that you have to find by yourself..
    learn to use the head to think... not just for the cap.. lol

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
Sign In to comment.