Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Gem Cap Stats

Comments

• kashi (US1)kashi (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 28.04.2017
    ang1243 said: "It really depends how you have placed the gems currently, i.e. now you could add 44% fire reduction's worth of gems to a 90/90 -70% loot casty (and therefore have close to the max overall - -50% fire damage -70% loot) and take out some of the attackers along with reducing the loot and damage easily."

I don't see where that cast can hold any fire attack.

I have a fire cast with 50% fire from equipment, gems and hero bring it up to 105% fire, holding a regular attack without firestation. Add a firestation and the cast will hold a moderate burn com or ferocious on top of it.
    I have worked hard to be in top range of many 30 day events like kala, spring, etc to collect the fire gems for that cast. After the update the cast will not even hold a regular attack without ferocious. lol

I don't know where GGE sees balance in that.

Ruby purchased gems:
    Folks have purchased those gems to obtain certain stat increases for their existing casts. GGE cannot just tell them "just put the gems elsewhere. We even throw in free removal for a while".
    That will eliminate the purpose of the gems and render the corresponding equipment sets useless. The gems were not bought so players can rifle through their equipment collection trying to find a place where the gems could be added without having their stats capped.

If this update goes through, GGE needs to develop a fair way to compensate players who spent effort, money, time. Equipment sets need to be evaluated and concrete opportunities offered to use the gems for actual player benefit. And not just benefit for GGE for e.g. players needing to spend rubies to build firestatons to compensate for the removal of the fire gem benefits.

just telling us "hey, we'll render your gems / equipment sets useless. Live with it" is not enough.

Post edited by kashi (US1) on
  • A ggs up can and will do it ne? Instead of solving the problems in the events as soon as we make the players who pay the salary at the end of the month lose bonus of playing, false for I spent mt coin and rubies to make antichama castle with -50 piece and -44 of yolk and Now Where is our investment?
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) US1 Posts: 301
    ang1243 said: "It really depends how you have placed the gems currently, i.e. now you could add 44% fire reduction's worth of gems to a 90/90 -70% loot casty (and therefore have close to the max overall - -50% fire damage -70% loot) and take out some of the attackers along with reducing the loot and damage easily."

I don't see where that cast can hold any fire attack.

I have a fire cast with 50% fire from equipment, gems and hero bring it up to 125% fire, holding a regular attack with max ferocious. Add a firestation and the cast will hold a moderate burn com on top of it.
    I have worked hard to be in top range of many 30 day events like kala, spring, etc to collect the fire gems for that cast. After the update the cast will not even hold a regular attack without ferocious. lol

I don't know where GGE sees balance in that.

Ruby purchased gems:
    Folks have purchased those gems to obtain certain stat increases for their existing casts. GGE cannot just tell them "just put the gems elsewhere. We even throw in free removal for a while".
    That will eliminate the purpose of the gems and render the corresponding equipment sets useless. The gems were not bought so players can rifle through their equipment collection trying to find a place where the gems could be added without having their stats capped.

If this update goes through, GGE needs to develop a fair way to compensate players who spent effort, money, time. Equipment sets need to be evaluated and concrete opportunities offered to use the gems for actual player benefit. And not just benefit for GGE for e.g. players needing to spend rubies to build fire statons to compensate for the removal of the fire gem benefits.

just telling us "hey, we'll render your gems / equipment sets useless. Live with it" is not enough.

The only fair compensation is to refund everyone's money for the excessive gems they will be holding and that they bought or used rubies to upgrade ... along with coin refunds. Nothing else would be "fair". People used their hard earned cash to buy gems/buy rubies to upgrade gems etc...

The best thing GGE can do if they want to stay in business is to scrap this idea. 
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    I think the main problem is that people have been adding gems to commanders that GGS didn't think would be natural. Why not make it so gems can only be attatched to the comms/casts that they want the gems and casts to make sense on? 

Still pretty bad but not as bad as the next GEM REWORK
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• CD1 (US1)CD1 (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 29.04.2017
    First I think that GGE should definitely think about this update as being a problem, as it has been a very long time since Morentz and Kashi agreed on something.

This update is ridiculous it takes away the work, time and rubies that people have been putting into the game to make themselves better and stronger, doing so by following the rules and guidelines that GGE has created. I can see how some could think that there is some kind of issue with the combinations of gems and equipment that create powerful and very useful commander and casts but this is part of what makes this game challenging and fun, by figuring out how can I combine this stuff to get what I want. For example I personally see no reason to have a 90/90 fire cast but other people see this as valuable and create this equipment, each of us have our own way of playing, don't take this away. New equipment and creativity is how the balance is achieved not through making a major change to the game that affects play as well as enjoyment in the game

If you really believe that there is a major problem with the combinations of equipment and gems then come out with an addition to the game that will improve it, don't take away the stuff that people have been working hard to achieve.

I point out the above post because it contains the solution that has not been mentioned or mentioned much --- add or upgrade the weak things if u want to counter whatever u think is a problem  ---  something else to consider is what other games do - start up a new server and let those that want a level start have it (I realize that is a catch22 - but an online game has a life span)

new folks have been mentioned  - if they are in a good alliance they are not going to have a big problem - if they put in the time and effort --- and listen!!!

I suggest that gge cross-references their data to determine the playing stats of those that have a problem - if in fact this isn't your own dreamworks - time in game - time online - activity online - ability and desire to learn (what lvl are they at and when did they join)  ----  these are likely the same ppl that will never be happy

folks -- i think the purchase ban suggested herein is a little harsh and u and I know isn't going to happen  -----     but maybe one solution we can get behind enough to send a message is to follow the gge ban policy - call it the gge players performance review

nobody buys for 3 days   --- no results -- then 1 week  --- 2 weeks  ---- and u can't make up the non-purchases next week

• Well what can one say !!!
    Int1 has already started a ruby Ban 
    lets see how long GGS survive on their course of self destruction.
  • sardela (GR1)sardela (GR1) Posts: 12
    edited 29.04.2017
    In case that the change of limit for defenders on the walls and soldier limit on the flanks occures,i demand refund for the rubies, tools and the gold i used on the events to aquire the gems for those uses cause they will be useless!
  • I'm so glad I saved my money and didn't buy no more of GGE's crap they were selling..

Why would u put a cap on fires? so stupid... for Cmdr's or Cast for that matter..

Why u limiting flanks or on the Wall for Cast or Cmdr..? So much more stupid!!!

The other stuff I get as long as it does not pertain or limit Hero's, if u guys do that u are certainly ruining the game completely and don't have an ounce of common sense.. See I have hope for u fuk-tards still.. but not much..
Sign In to comment.