Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Private RV's

I saw an announcement in forum about these new private RV's That every player will get but it was vague on the details. 
I reported it to my alliance and they want to know details like how many and what kind of resources can we expect, and when it will be implememnted. 
But I not only can't find any additional details I can't seem to find the original announcement this was in.
Where can I find more information and what happened to the OP?

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    When? Uknown
    How many? Well depends on the number of real rv's you have , if you are full on real rv's you can't have any private rv's.
    Prviate rv's are weaker than real rv's
    What ressources?Wood , Stone , Food 
    You can find more information by using the search function. 
    And not every player will get them you can buy them for rubies , nomad tokens or samurai tokens and it will be expensive to level them up.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • The title of Private RVs is a little misleading to be honest. 

Think of them as res/food boosters. They are gained with tokens that are purchased from event shops (Nomads, Samurais) and they offer you a food or res boost, much like RVs do. However, they are not as good as proper RVs. There are different level "private rvs" which means some give low bonuses and others give good bonuses. 

You can only get these boosters if you do not have RVs. I.e. If you have 4 food RVs in Sands then you can purchase 6 "private food rvs" in sands. 

From what I have seen, they aim to bridge the gap between active players with RVs and active players without RVs without devaluing RVs entirely. The private RV tokens are not expensive but you will be limited on how many you can purchase per nomads/samurai event. 

As an example, if a normal RV gives you a +50% food boost, a MAXED private food RV would give you +40%. 

Private RVs do NOT show up on the map. Private RVs cannot store troops or tools and cannot be captured. There are NOT RVs really. Think of them as boosters for people without RVs. 
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    The way Chris describes it does make it seem a reasonable half way house until players are slowly able to build up their level of RV's.  

Also in event of players losing RV's during war provides an incentive.  

Seems a good development to help developing players without really impacting on game balance.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    The title of Private RVs is a little misleading to be honest. 

Think of them as res/food boosters. They are gained with tokens that are purchased from event shops (Nomads, Samurais) and they offer you a food or res boost, much like RVs do. However, they are not as good as proper RVs. There are different level "private rvs" which means some give low bonuses and others give good bonuses. 

You can only get these boosters if you do not have RVs. I.e. If you have 4 food RVs in Sands then you can purchase 6 "private food rvs" in sands. 

From what I have seen, they aim to bridge the gap between active players with RVs and active players without RVs without devaluing RVs entirely. The private RV tokens are not expensive but you will be limited on how many you can purchase per nomads/samurai event. 

As an example, if a normal RV gives you a +50% food boost, a MAXED private food RV would give you +40%. 

Private RVs do NOT show up on the map. Private RVs cannot store troops or tools and cannot be captured. There are NOT RVs really. Think of them as boosters for people without RVs. 
    GGE like most game companies are real lousy at explaining how things work.
    How did you find all this out?  And will these boosters cost ruby or coin or res?

The title of Private RVs is a little misleading to be honest. 

GGE like most game companies are real lousy at explaining how things work.
    How did you find all this out?  And will these boosters cost ruby or coin or res?

they cost nomad/sams tokens or rubies 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    well I am glad I spent hours on hours looking at the screen waiting for a rv spawn to happen . Took me 1year and 1 month to get all the rv's I am allowed. Spend the time and effort and don't expect everything to be given to you :)  I am just saying that out loud, and not at anybody in particular. 
    well I am glad I spent hours on hours looking at the screen waiting for a rv spawn to happen . Took me 1year and 1 month to get all the rv's I am allowed. Spend the time and effort and don't expect everything to be given to you :)  I am just saying that out loud, and not at anybody in particular. 
    I spend  0 minuites looking for rv's I was lucky enough to get a full set gifted to me  B)

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file