Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

usa 1 vs the world

Comments

• France isn't the strongest, just take a look at the terrorist attacks in paris xD
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • ._. german is strongest  :P if USA vs world happen , :P german will destroy them :P ( depends if france want to interfere  or not)
  • Basically, without doing my research, it is safe to say the strongest USA 1 teams could wipe the floor with any other ENGLISH SPEAKING servers best teams, right? but what about the Russians, the Chinese? India? I bet there are quite a few big teams in those servers(is there a Chinese one?) we don't hear from on the English forums that could take a licking....I'm not multilingual however and cannot prove any of this.
    lol ._. if german and france server unite it will create chaos for US server :p anyone both server alone are more than enough to destroy US server
  • chinese server is weak ._. only 15M power point of top ally
  • The indian server is the strongest 
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    First of all USA1's crap and the big alliance suffer from terrible leadership. 2nd of all, you have no proper allies your always killing them. 3rd of all, Who the hell said you where best? I doubt very much that you could beat UK1 alone yet alone one of the Int.'s
    Lol please, we'd make the UK our bitch just like we have in real life.

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    USA will f*ck your asses, COME AT US BRUHS
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    There are more players in US server - a lot more - so server v server in terms of numbers we'd lose.  In terms of quality like US server we have significant issues with multi's and rule breakers so I suspect we couldn't at present compete all the top players on En1 congregate in two or three alliances so aren't really pushed or challenged at present in the way they would be on the US server.  If we took the top 100 players playing with the rules could be a different story.  Top players we have currently aren't as technically good as we have had in the past though they are improving.  As US server has existed for a while in pretty much a permanent state of war I think we probably have less experienced warriors comparatively.  

That said US when FI totals were given was very rarely towards the top Japan, Korea, Saudi, Germany and Russia were all regularly ahead of the US, and US did lose a lot to other alliances in FI contests like pretty much every time.  Difficult to grasp why best bet at the time was that the quality was diluted by the number of accounts and a huge inequality between top players and everyone else.  Top rated players was slightly better picture but not much.  In terms of spend of top players US was at the point that information was available behind.  That gap may have closed though so we can't be sure.  In general terms the perception that the rest of world doesn't know what it's doing and hasn't caught us up and that we don't need to work to be competitive, keep our place or get ahead is a dangerous one whether in the game or in life.

Batten @ en 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    There are more players in US server - a lot more - so server v server in terms of numbers we'd lose.  In terms of quality like US server we have significant issues with multi's and rule breakers so I suspect we couldn't at present compete all the top players on En1 congregate in two or three alliances so aren't really pushed or challenged at present in the way they would be on the US server.  If we took the top 100 players playing with the rules could be a different story.  Top players we have currently aren't as technically good as we have had in the past though they are improving.  As US server has existed for a while in pretty much a permanent state of war I think we probably have less experienced warriors comparatively.  

That said US when FI totals were given was very rarely towards the top Japan, Korea, Saudi, Germany and Russia were all regularly ahead of the US, and US did lose a lot to other alliances in FI contests like pretty much every time.  Difficult to grasp why best bet at the time was that the quality was diluted by the number of accounts and a huge inequality between top players and everyone else.  Top rated players was slightly better picture but not much.  In terms of spend of top players US was at the point that information was available behind.  That gap may have closed though so we can't be sure.  In general terms the perception that the rest of world doesn't know what it's doing and hasn't caught us up and that we don't need to work to be competitive, keep our place or get ahead is a dangerous one whether in the game or in life.

Never judge a server from the FLs. Come to US1 and level up to 51 and you will see what kind of Shiz U will expect 
  • Just reading some of the posts from those from across the pond and it makes you realise what a high opinion they have of themselves, so much so that it borders on pathetic, nobody gives a shit, because while you yanks think you are the best at everything , you are not, its just nobody else mouths of like you do, that's what you are better than anyone else at and why most countries dislike you so much.
    justlooking @ en 1
  • USA USA USA USA
    Lord septimus @us1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Just reading some of the posts from those from across the pond and it makes you realise what a high opinion they have of themselves, so much so that it borders on pathetic, nobody gives a shit, because while you yanks think you are the best at everything , you are not, its just nobody else mouths of like you do, that's what you are better than anyone else at and why most countries dislike you so much.
    Most countries dont like us cause we get involved in other people's crap ALL THE TIME
    The talk is a bit of it but still
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Just reading some of the posts from those from across the pond and it makes you realise what a high opinion they have of themselves, so much so that it borders on pathetic, nobody gives a shit, because while you yanks think you are the best at everything , you are not, its just nobody else mouths of like you do, that's what you are better than anyone else at and why most countries dislike you so much.
    Yo, are you saying we aren't the best at everything? 

Sounds like #Fakenews
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    I don't think at a certain level it really matters anymore.  Pound for pound, alliances pretty much tap out on a scale after a certain point.  When you have max everything, all the tools and troops you could ever use, and free time, there isn't much that sets one strong player apart from another.  

In terms of holding out though, MISC / MISC:U / KoN / TFT have been at war for over 4 years now.  Not to say other servers haven't had wars, but I haven't heard of a single server having that much of a dragged out war.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    I don't think at a certain level it really matters anymore.  Pound for pound, alliances pretty much tap out on a scale after a certain point.  When you have max everything, all the tools and troops you could ever use, and free time, there isn't much that sets one strong player apart from another.  

In terms of holding out though, MISC / MISC:U / KoN / TFT have been at war for over 4 years now.  Not to say other servers haven't had wars, but I haven't heard of a single server having that much of a dragged out war.  
    We have been in this current server war just over two years, (will be 3yrs 10/31) BUT we have been in back to back to back to bacccckkk server wars over the past 4 years. Only a short 2 week break between one lol. 

That being said, people should stop thinking that pps mean so much. PPs can be artificially inflated like Tanners moms boobs, which having those on our side alone assures USA victory over any other country.

@justlooking (GB1)  US1 is actually a melting pot of players from all over the world, not just from the US. MISC is a fairly even split of countries. Hate to break your notion that we are all Yanks, ya Pom. ;)
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Just reading some of the posts from those from across the pond and it makes you realise what a high opinion they have of themselves, so much so that it borders on pathetic, nobody gives a shit, because while you yanks think you are the best at everything , you are not, its just nobody else mouths of like you do, that's what you are better than anyone else at and why most countries dislike you so much.
    Yo, are you saying we aren't the best at everything? 

Sounds like #Fakenews
    ._. why dont u try german server they are more active , they have more allaince more members 112 player with 1M power points much ruby whales ._. and much power wars German server is best ._. USA1 will be easily defeated, They have 10 allaince which are of same power to USA1 strongest ally
  • agassi (AU1)agassi (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    to me it honestly depends on how many servers and wht us would first do to try win.... if it lasts longer than the first initial days then their chances may drop... also... being a ruby whale doesn't always help when your versing tens to hundreds of thousands of accounts..

would be fun though...

if it a "free for all" battle then us would probably have the best chance of winning

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file