Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: DE Community "talkrunde" Roundup #7

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
Hi all,

Let us know what you think of this detailed announcement here, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    1) Loot changes
    I'm glag things are being reworked to have more production and maybe have npc give more KR.
    Interesting to know loot commanders can loot more KR. Didn't know that.
    2) Gem caps. I really want to know the actual numbers on that. I just wish more unique gems were added.
    Even a non unique gem that that has range/melee bonus would have been a better fix than a 90/90 cap. Please don't make it 90/90.
    3) More Alliance rewards would be great.
    4) Booster box change sounds promising. Example. I bought a a nomad bonus and went like two weeks after event ended. Could I store it to use during nomad event?
    5) New exciting events!? I look forward to that.
    Ya, botting might be the best answer to botting.
    6) I will miss the 150% and 200% bonus. :( Rubies do cost a bit...
    7) Alliance capital will return.... One day. Please return soon.
    8) Wishing well changes will happen but no new information....
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Fix the Glitches.. Luv the Hostage taking pop-ups..
    If peeps had 70% looters they might not be crying bout this and that.. If u don't spend all ur resources u might be better off.. the more u have of something in ur attack op (or main) the more likely u going to collect that resource.. notice when u don't have something ur chances of getting it are slim to none and this is especially true for Glass & Ore during WoR/BC..
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,054
    Fix the Glitches.. Luv the Hostage taking pop-ups..
    If peeps had 70% looters they might not be crying bout this and that.. If u don't spend all ur resources u might be better off.. the more u have of something in ur attack op (or main) the more likely u going to collect that resource.. notice when u don't have something ur chances of getting it are slim to none and this is especially true for Glass & Ore during WoR/BC..
    I have a multiple 70% loot coms also with ranged and wall I loot 20mil+ and war looting takes parts of the game , you should be able to understand that if you even think 10 minutes about it.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • MrKennyKRH (SKN1)MrKennyKRH (SKN1) Posts: 300
    edited 26.04.2017
    Sounds very promising. A new event mechanic can't come fast enough. NO MORE copy/paste events thank you!

The changes to loot and lowering legendary buildings requirements for resources are great. This means that there will be no more need for the countless shell accounts used for farming resources. We can get all the resources we need from looting towers and events, like it should have been from the very start.

Edit:
    Except the changes to gems is CRAP! We already told you in the beta group, it is a terrible idea! Embrace the idea of unique gems that we can use to make different and unique commanders and castellans.
    Post edited by MrKennyKRH (SKN1) on
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • At least GGS is somewhat listening to players... Better than nothing.

NoMoreEvents

• sir-toke (SKN1)sir-toke (SKN1) Posts: 71
    edited 26.04.2017
    I still don't understand the Royal Capital event problem, what is all about?
    Is there some bug that creates two cities? I haven't seen that in my server.
    sir-toke @ skn 1
    I still don't understand the Royal Capital event problem, what is all about?
    people were unable to change the defensive set up of their alliance capital.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi all,

I'd just like to highlight that this isn't an update, it is just the outcome of the Roundtable discussion held on the 21st April between the German players mentioned, and some of the team at GGS. The changes are not set in stone, but the problems are likely to be solved one way or another in the future. The timescales highlighted give a rought idea for the plans around implementation.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    will cy gems still be worth owning or will all gems essentially be rendered worthless?
    commando @ usa 1
  • These are some of the absolute worst ideas I have ever seen even thought of in all of GGE history I have been here since the beginning of good game empire and I can tell you messing with the things they want to mess with is a terrible idea. You are ruining any creative innovative style of game-play. It is obvious to me GGE does not look out for the best interest of its customers but these ideas are just absurd. I agree with Morrentz and Hionmentho this update/ideas to be implemented is the worst thing GGE has ever rolled out. Be sure that you will lose a lot of players on the USA server if you implement such bogus ideas.
    will cy gems still be worth owning or will all gems essentially be rendered worthless?
    it is mostly about the gems from eagle and Elementalists (ld . ranged , melee, more on wall mainly), while there will be caps, the current ones in place on closed beta will only affect people with people who have not only level 11+ gems (that only still works) but also a cry gem on a look item.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.