Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

open thread for "battle vs bots"

Comments

• why go after the players who genuinely love the game, spends an enormous time in game and would do anything to stay on top of the game? 

why blame genius players who tries to reinvent the wheel in order to stay competitive and be on top of the game? 

should GGE get more brains and hire more competent programmers to improve game features instead of going after the players who pays for the game and be in the game?

GGE should actually thank those genius players and learn from them, not punish them!

GGE pull up your socks, tighten your brain screws and see reality in the right perspective. 

Be in the players shoes and be in the game. 

"I absolutely love the challenge of watching the cops chase their tales I think I will go out and rob a bank.  After all if I am the genius to figure out a method to get away with it, why should I not do it."  While I took it the extreme that is exactly what you stating.   
     so it's like you interpreted it this: those who uses elevators will get persecuted because they are smart enough to use technology and let those who uses stairs get away.
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    There is a difference there.  Robbing a bank is against the rules (laws).  Using bots and other methods to circumvent GGE rules is a violation of the laws of Goodgame studios.

If it was posted that using a elevator was against the rules you would have a comparison.  But simply using a "legal" tool is not a fair comparison to using a illegal tool
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • the entire game MUST BE ban because is ADDICTED to players not the players
    and i will say it one more time with out US the players the game cannot exist

The game originated from Germany and not the U.S. with its own server and with alliances that are stronger than even the strongest alliance on the U.S.1 server right now which is Fluffy Unicorns because I had seen their total might points from their strongest alliances once from the Germany server and noticed that some of them even exceed the strength of Fluffy Unicorns. You make it sound like the entire game revolves around the U.S.1 server which is false. Despite the fact that the U.S.1 server may be one of the largest and one of the oldest servers on Goodgame Empire there are also plenty of other servers as well.
    here we don't need who the inventor of game and from which country he is from
    we need justice of in what reason players got ban and the players need proof for they get banned
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • the entire game MUST BE ban because is ADDICTED to players not the players
    and i will say it one more time with out US the players the game cannot exist

The game originated from Germany and not the U.S. with its own server and with alliances that are stronger than even the strongest alliance on the U.S.1 server right now which is Fluffy Unicorns because I had seen their total might points from their strongest alliances once from the Germany server and noticed that some of them even exceed the strength of Fluffy Unicorns. You make it sound like the entire game revolves around the U.S.1 server which is false. Despite the fact that the U.S.1 server may be one of the largest and one of the oldest servers on Goodgame Empire there are also plenty of other servers as well.
    here we don't need who the inventor of game and from which country he is from
    we need justice of in what reason players got ban and the players need proof for they get banned
    "Hi all,

The bot bans take into account all previous uses of bots, so if you have ever used a bot, or a macro, in any way, you should be banned, it isn't just for players currently using them.,..

Angus"

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    You wasnt invited to reply anything here bc it is not your concern, moderator should do his job and just turn somwhere wrong arround Albuquerque
    you are in a public forum..off course anyone can respond.. lol
    Shares @ au 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    why go after the players who genuinely love the game, spends an enormous time in game and would do anything to stay on top of the game? 

why blame genius players who tries to reinvent the wheel in order to stay competitive and be on top of the game? 

should GGE get more brains and hire more competent programmers to improve game features instead of going after the players who pays for the game and be in the game?

GGE should actually thank those genius players and learn from them, not punish them!

GGE pull up your socks, tighten your brain screws and see reality in the right perspective. 

1. noone is doing that
    2. genius?  lOl..how easy it is to join the herd and adopt a bot because you can be lazier
    3. they sb doing both..personally I think multis is the biggest issue but the elimination of bots is a good first step
    4. what thank those lazy players who knowingly cheated? and they are learning, theyre learning hat parts of the game can be boring and are trying to address that.
    5 exactly what they seem to be attempting now
    6. ditto

Shares @ au 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655

I doubt GGE will reveal what they are doing to identify bots as that will tip players off on how to avoid their detection system, if they have one.  I am very skeptical of those who claim to have never used a bot yet get booted.  However, I am also skeptical of GGE as they have a proven history of booting players wrongly.  Anyone remember getting booted for collecting coins too frequently?  GGE even had moderators on the forum tell people that collecting coins too frequently got a lot of people banned.  I was one of those.

I agree wholeheartedly with banning players who use bots.  I just hope GGE doesn't ban innocent players who are extremely active.  I was especially concerned about the in game message informing us that top players are going to go under special scrutiny.  That makes total sense, as top players are the most likely to use bots.  However, there are quite a few of us who occasionally make it to top 2-3 in loot for the week, win weekly loot contests and are regularly in the top 50 in events who have never used a bot.  I'm in that category, and I'd hate to lose my account for being an overachiever the honest way.

Yeah that was a bit freaky. Ok, so I do well and now they're going to be watching my account. That's great motivation for me to do well, hahaha.  I don't bot, but I can feel their eyes burning into me!!!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • why go after the players who genuinely love the game, spends an enormous time in game and would do anything to stay on top of the game? 

1. noone is doing that
    2. genius?  lOl..how easy it is to join the herd and adopt a bot because you can be lazier
    3. they sb doing both..personally I think multis is the biggest issue but the elimination of bots is a good first step
    4. what thank those lazy players who knowingly cheated? and they are learning, theyre learning hat parts of the game can be boring and are trying to address that.
    5 exactly what they seem to be attempting now
    6. ditto

don't try to defend GGE
    we are not supporting bots, we just ask the concern department to show the proof individually to the banned players, why they are banned
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • It amazes me how players here have commented about the fairness concerning Bot players and non Bot players.

How can a game be fair when GGE makes an unbalance with the game with Ruby whales and non ruby players???
    So GGE are not fair I hear no complaints about that.

Makes me wonder as a non ruby player has no chance against a ruby buyer  Bot or no Bot.
  • PS: I am a ruby player btw
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,279
    Okay now you all had your say, and thrown your toys out the pram , those who use bots those who don't, those who hold the morale ground , and who have not done anything wrong in there life , also those who try to get an edge over others, those who play this game and need to help with there addiction, TO BOT OR NOT TO BOT that was the question, so whilst GGE have you fighting each other , congrats to them.

Lets look at the bigger picture GGE I blame them that they should have brought there bots in sooner , so far behind the markets. but that said GGE have become so woeful with there game, now we just play on a loop. so what we get fed now is a Season loop.

Monthly contest with the same old equipment only newbys want , fori , sami , bloodcrow, nomads, you need to do all 4 to chase the other events, all other events have stop, underworld , bladecoast, and now renegades , I think you should stop arguing with other , and focus on the real problem GGE and the what they feed you now.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • It amazes me how players here have commented about the fairness concerning Bot players and non Bot players.

How can a game be fair when GGE makes an unbalance with the game with Ruby whales and non ruby players???

Makes me wonder as a non ruby player has no chance against a ruby buyer  Bot or no Bot.
    That is just how a "free to play" game works. Those players who buy rubies are the reason why non-ruby players can play this game for free. Goodgame needs money to run this game you know, so ruby players are absolutely necessary. You can't compare that to using a bot, don't be ridiculous. 
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • I was not actually referring to  that MrKenny I was actually meaning GGE should think more of the non ruby players !!
  • more skips to obtain in events etc
  • But I totally agree with BigT

Even when you buy a booster you still need to work. With a bot you don't need to work and it helps no one. Buying rubies helps everyone else because the money that you spent goes to GGS which they use to put food on the table and we think make the game better. I would quit the game if it was filled with botters and I know I'm not the only one. Rubies keep the game alive, bots kill it.

NoMoreEvents

• THANK YOU ,

THE GREAT GGE  N THEIR SUPER DEVELOPER 

PRAISE THEM FOR THEIR SUPER PLAN 

NOW MY FRIEND GOT ATTACK N LOST IS TROOP IN SUSPENSION PERIOD  PLAYER STARTED TO STEALED RV ALSO I LOST MY BOOSTER BECAUSE OF YOUR @#* PLAN 

ALSO THEY DIDN'T GIVE ANY COMPENSATION 

HAVE A GREAT DAY
    N SRY FOR ABUSE N OTHER THINGS 
  • Cliffs:
    Playerlord1 and dovlica1990 are idiots. 

roflmao, idiots ? coz i want the proof i been using bot and being banned?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file