Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bullying

How do we handle a level 50 alliance with level 70's hitting our alliance daily.  We are a level 2 alliance. No body higher than level 40's.  They think we should constantly pay them from our alliance to keep peace. Not fair.  There bullying does take a toll on our alliance.  We cant fight back we get 5 level 70's retaliate if we sabo back.  We have no chance.  What can we do to get Death Squad off our backs.  We just want to have fun and play the game. This has been going on for a month now. Please help us on what to do.:'(

Best Answers

Answers

• get stronger than them and hit them back.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    You say nobody in your alliance is above the 40's.  Level 70s rarely ever want to hit level 40s since they don't offer special resources and there is no glory bonus.  Even food/wood/stone is limited by the size of your storage.  (It's easier to find inactive level 60s and 70s and farm them than it is for a level 70 to get what they need from lower levels.)

Is it possible that one of your members has been hitting one of their lower level members?  Sometimes the level 70s will get overprotective to 'teach a lesson.'  I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying find out - because maybe then you can find the problem and convince them it can be worked out.  

If it's truly just a bunch of 70s attacking a bunch of level 40s for no reason and demanding protection fees to stop it then that would be bad, but I can't say I've really seen that happen before.  There's usually a catalyst when the level gap is that big.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • This is a lie. I'm literally IN Death Squad, and we only hit people who attack us first. Dunno what you mean, although judging by when this was posted, I was probably one of the ones hitting you guys. We NEVER ATTACK UNPROVOKED.
Sign In to comment.