Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE, get real about the BCs and FIs

If someone is going to send an army of 1280 after my castle, I figure they should at least have that many defenders in their main.

Certainly not the paltry 500-600 troops that we typically see defending many BC and FI castles.
JLNorthGA @ usa 1

Comments

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    BC/FI events need better targets.
    instead of most castles having around 500/600
    have 25% have 500-600
    50% have 1000-1500
    and 25% with 1,500+

Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• I have seen plenty of small and/or weak attacks from Foreigners and Bloodcrows too. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    there are so any posts complaining about this....everyone gets those 500/600 and everyone else had to clear them out...its not just you....the top players that win will clear out hundreads upon hundreads on them getting a few good targets...but its because they clear so many that allows them to get good ones, so i suggest you either keep complaining and get no where or you start clearing them out like everyone else does

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I agree with Daniel and shadow. It is actually easier as a non buyer to get top 100 in fls when its a crappier server such as Romania or Brazil. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    As with every event there is a trick to it all , like all range on the first wave of attacks on nomads and sams. You are given 10 BC/FI castles to attack. 

1 spy all 10 before you hit anything 
    2 leave the smallest 5 ALONE , let the spy report run its course or expire (must) should take 2 days 
    3 respy the 5 you have left alone 

Now you will find a castle with 4k + troops = every time

think its BS , try it before you knock it :)  
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    As with every event there is a trick to it all , like all range on the first wave of attacks on nomads and sams. You are given 10 BC/FI castles to attack. 

2 leave the smallest 5 ALONE , let the spy report run its course or expire (must) should take 2 days 

I only get 1k-2k with that but it does work most of the time

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • ive never heard of that, and i dont really think thats like sending all ranged on the first wave because thats what you do with pretty much every hit
    Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366

I will try this. If it works I will thank you... :D
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

I will try this. If it works I will thank you... :D
    thank me with glory flags , lol  :)
    ive never heard of that, and i dont really think thats like sending all ranged on the first wave because thats what you do with pretty much every hit
    well maybe that was a bad example with nomad and sams , maybe I should of said ,  Like the chest or box trick , when you hit your first camp only use 15 boxes ( brown ) or chest , then subtract one for every hit after in till you reach a level 90 camp then you only have to send a couple to get 2 points in the monthly event every time :) or the trick on how to know the next spawn point in fire ......   
  • Peps (SKN1)Peps (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    If someone is going to send an army of 1280 after my castle, I figure they should at least have that many defenders in their main.

Certainly not the paltry 500-600 troops that we typically see defending many BC and FI castles.

You do realize, right, that if you get larger targets that everyone else will too?  The end result will be the same, no difference, only you will have spent more coin to make more troops that you have now lost vs. the bigger targets.

Smaller targets are preferable:
    1. You lose fewer troops.
    2. You use fewer tools
    3. It's easier to get monthly points as you don't lose an army on each one.
    4. It's easier to compete against stronger players having smaller castles....strong players are very unlikely to use nice flags on small castles.  If you make a lot of red flags an use them on every hit, you can place much higher than you normally would.  I only used red flags on Romania last event and finished 8th overall.  That will not happen vs Germany which has large castles.  You do know that different servers have different sized castles by design, right?
    5. You will gain more titles overall on the small castles than the big ones due to Reason #4.

Why people want to lose troops, tools and whatever else facing giant castles is beyond me.  If everyone has smaller castles, it's better for everyone.
    ???   to  get  the amount  of  points  to  get in top 100   i have to send alot of attacks  =  same as  loosing lots of tools  and lots of  soldiers    and hardly  get any points   and its cost   coins to send attacks      so i dont  get your  point   ?
    4 me  its better  with  big  castles   say  2000 - 8000 soldiers   in them    and  they  are easy  2 win and plenty Honor
    like its  now i have not got  any big castles in a long time 6m   and  that take out all the fun  in attacking BC FI 

so bigger  is  better  :)

ThePeps

Peps @ skn 1
  • If someone is going to send an army of 1280 after my castle, I figure they should at least have that many defenders in their main.

You do realize, right, that if you get larger targets that everyone else will too?  The end result will be the same, no difference, only you will have spent more coin to make more troops that you have now lost vs. the bigger targets.

Smaller targets are preferable:
    1. You lose fewer troops.
    2. You use fewer tools
    3. It's easier to get monthly points as you don't lose an army on each one.
    4. It's easier to compete against stronger players having smaller castles....strong players are very unlikely to use nice flags on small castles.  If you make a lot of red flags an use them on every hit, you can place much higher than you normally would.  I only used red flags on Romania last event and finished 8th overall.  That will not happen vs Germany which has large castles.  You do know that different servers have different sized castles by design, right?
    5. You will gain more titles overall on the small castles than the big ones due to Reason #4.

Why people want to lose troops, tools and whatever else facing giant castles is beyond me.  If everyone has smaller castles, it's better for everyone.

yes and no

some players get a lot of large targets others not

1. if you have to use 2/3 even 4 waves to break a flank with 70% melee and a 70% cast bonus (maybe som e moat too) and then more in the keep (often all ranged) you may lose 200 against an army of 600 I.e 1500 base glory, even with bonuses going up to 2500 and say 300 red banners that's 6k glory which is good but you need 100 of them so 25 a day, if you send 4 hits on green at a time (you might start with more than one army per castle but the losses add up quickly) you would need about 6 or 7 goes which is not possible with level 1 stables, might be achieveable with level 3 stables and some more speed on the comm, vip time etc. and you used 30k red banners, so losing 20k troops against 100 fis and using up a lot of feathers too, compared to losing 1500 against 6 fis which makes 9k losses so les troops (admittedly one sends the best troops to a big hits to try and win it)

2. to get 600k you used maybe 30k red banners compared to 6 100-120k hits using a lot of horsetails/fi banners on a 2500 hit (5k base glory at least), if you have 5 waves and a good comm/troops you can get a 5k fi in one hit (depending on cast) and with all horsetails that's almost 400k glory. so 6x200 horsetails and 200 fi banners is 2400 high quality banners verses 30 k red banners, I would say about the same in value considering you get fi banners for free and red ones cost quite a lot of coins overall (almost 40k coin per hit) that's 4 million coins which is about what I get out of a full nomad or samurai season and I looted 23 million last week. Also most players just send banners down the undefended flanks of big hits (I used to always b cautious meself but stopped that recently and got 660k glory this time.

3. This is true and the reason why I'm not winning the 60-69 category but coming 3rd/4th, I almost won the nomads too not doing so well in samurai now as no skips and sluggish laptop. This is a big reason to have smaller fi hits I agree

4. if you were sending 8 hits at a time and the base was700 (less than 2k glory) with 400 red banners each time making about 10k glory overall including other bonuses, 80k glory per 8 hits all level 3 stables every 2 hours with speed comms and maybe some feathers, that would be 800k glory if you play over 20 hours a day and play well, or 4 million for 5 days - congratulations that's epic and you're a top notch player maybe go outside for a bit (that's coming form me of all people lol)

5. what titles are you talking about? if it was in the old 10% merciless days i would agree but now the titles go up on a sliding scale, it might be hard to keep top 100 or something but getting there in the first place with the red banners is a feat. + surely all glory is good glory ;)
    Finally managed to set up an account again yipee. Time 8 I think
    Whats the deal with 7k food storehouses? (I be like 40 minute power naps to stop my 2k troops deserting lol)

(LurRuler - of castle omikron Percei8 and future king of UK1 server
     Level 70 - leg 5 the Fearless at UK 1 @Pugnare Sculls - best alliance ever.
     Non- ruby buyer playing since 7th of July - 8pm approx.) OLD ACCOUNT GONE NOW

New Account - [email protected] UK1 treasurer at Birds of Prey
    Level 48 - the terrible non ruby buyer started Wednesday the 8th at 5 pm-ish

NUFF SAID

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file