We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Presentation of Castle on YT !

This is my friend's bhaai castle , he posted it on youtube , can we get some viewes and maybe some subscribers for more videos?

I will soon post a video of a 70 level player 800 legendary ( ME ) with god commander and a lot of surprises ! :D

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    Yo due to experiences of the past when showing of an account on youtube which is not yours I'd suggest not do to so as it has had consequences for those participating in doing so in the past.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

• This is my friend's bhaai castle , he posted it on youtube , can we get some viewes and maybe some subscribers for more videos?

I will soon post a video of a 70 level player 800 legendary ( ME ) with god commander and a lot of surprises ! :D
    LOL NOW IF U DO THIS ALL WILL LAUGH A YOUR CASTLES :p IF YOU HAVE HONESTY MAKE ONE NOW ......I KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TRAITS YOUR CASTLE CARRIES NOW :p

• KrishnaHero (IN1)KrishnaHero (IN1) Posts: 48IN1
    edited 18.04.2017

This is my friend's bhaai castle , he posted it on youtube , can we get some viewes and maybe some subscribers for more videos?

LOL NOW IF U DO THIS ALL WILL LAUGH A YOUR CASTLES :p IF YOU HAVE HONESTY MAKE ONE NOW ......I KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TRAITS YOUR CASTLE CARRIES NOW :p
    He Dont Have one Of his Ops Now .. Food Production So Low Everywhere . Yes Katamaran , We'd Love to see ur Friend's Castle Now :D xD
  • Even he has a castles still alive but where are his ops :p . He had some one took ? I think he didnt know how to capture an op :p Bro don't feel bad ask forum for help ask how to capture an op. Else contact me directly in game . Still you are a nice guy -_- .......hahahahaha lol

• KrishnaHero (IN1)KrishnaHero (IN1) Posts: 48IN1
    edited 18.04.2017
    So Beautiful Main Castle ;) , Bhaai Is in Protection Now 60 Days :(
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    This thread is cringe material 
    Troll Nation
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    Stop bitching...and enjoy the music

Sign In to comment.