Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spring Event Schedule!

Comments

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    Is this where we get the kala cast from?
    Kala cast comes from the Kala event , in the summer 
  • Not interested entirely, only in it for the com/cast sets.
    Why we need more castellan sets...
  • I'am not getting the double season points with an active booster :-(
    Anyone else having this problem.......
  • Why don't everyone just stop complaining and do the comp. If you are not happy with the way gge runs this game go find another one that will do everything you want them to. I bet you don't find one. 
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    Yes ggs cares so much what people think they can't even be bothered to respond.

• Why don't everyone just stop complaining and do the comp. If you are not happy with the way gge runs this game go find another one that will do everything you want them to. I bet you don't find one. 

A forum is supposed to be used to give feedback. Some players are not happy with how the game currently is, so we have every right to complain. A forum is not only for little retarded fanboys like you.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Cuandoooooooooooooooo vuelve Berimon? 

• 2)Yesterday my troops (4600 - 2300 ranged and 2300 Melle) suppose to return from my newly captured outpost(-MATADOR-) to my one of the outpost named OP2, But I am not able to find them now however their food consumption is still there. I have tried my level best to find it if i sent them to somewhere but nothing found in travel overview. I have deleted browser cache and re logged in, still the same situation. 

you have captured a new op and if you had troops supported there , they automatically moved there , not returned to your castle , so you got shortage.

A forum is supposed to be used to give feedback. Some players are not happy with how the game currently is, so we have every right to complain. A forum is not only for little retarded fanboys like you.
    You and those like you are the reason I stopped playing on the US server. Why go to name calling? Really shows what kind of person you are.

And the fact that you don't want to hear opinions that are different than yours really shows what kind of person you are. 

You and those like you are the reason I stopped playing on the US server. Why go to name calling? Really shows what kind of person you are.

And the fact that you don't want to hear opinions that are different than yours really shows what kind of person you are. 
    Opinions I don't mind but again the name calling is a bit childish. I am far from being retarded I have a masters in electronics and have been dealing with computers since the 80's. I am also part of the development team for microsoft. So please keep your name calling to yourself.
  • MrKennyKRH (SKN1)MrKennyKRH (SKN1) Posts: 300
    edited 17.04.2017
    Why don't everyone just stop complaining and do the comp. If you are not happy with the way gge runs this game go find another one that will do everything you want them to. I bet you don't find one. 

Opinions I don't mind but again the name calling is a bit childish. I am far from being retarded I have a masters in electronics and have been dealing with computers since the 80's. I am also part of the development team for microsoft. So please keep your name calling to yourself.

Your first post was retarded. If you don't want to be called retarded, then don't post retarded shitty comments.

Oh and no one gives a fuck what you do for a living. An accomplished brain surgeon can believe and say retarded things too. ;)
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    And anyone using the word retarded as an insult in this day and age should simply be  shipped to the sun.
  • Here we go. Every time these month long events come around we have new lower level accounts getting tons of strong troops for nothing and attacking level 70's to tool burn, take their attack troops, and wreak general havoc.

It is time for GGE to eliminate the ability to do this. Lower levels should get less troops and a different commander/castellan set than 70's . It should be broken down according to 10 levels with an account being level 50+ to get the rewards offered now. They need less troops and tools to complete the event and this would take the incentive away. Rewards should be different for the various levels. Quit enabling them.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • change new decorative item more power, more public order/same décor how much we can put it look like ugly for castles. and royal capital event so long we didn't see consider it and give it fast pls :D 
    UltimateShan881 @ WWW 2
  • Nomads have ended about 2 1/2 hours ago.. Blood Crows invade in T-Minus.....?
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    Here we go. Every time these month long events come around we have new lower level accounts getting tons of strong troops for nothing and attacking level 70's to tool burn, take their attack troops, and wreak general havoc.

It is time for GGE to eliminate the ability to do this. Lower levels should get less troops and a different commander/castellan set than 70's . It should be broken down according to 10 levels with an account being level 50+ to get the rewards offered now. They need less troops and tools to complete the event and this would take the incentive away. Rewards should be different for the various levels. Quit enabling them.
    I am level 40 and a level 13 attacked me 7 times and burned almost 4k troops (yes i didn´t had much defense troops) so i do agree with you.

Unfortunately, GGS doesn´t care about us, they just care about the money...

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Dog move Angus, I prefer FC over Nomads.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 470
    I have encountered 3 issues in last 2 days:
    1) Day before Yesterday, I have bought an offer http://prntscr.com/ew9j36, and I have spent 10,000 Rupees on it, according to it i should get 7242 troops,however i got only rubies not troops.
    2)Yesterday my troops (4600 - 2300 ranged and 2300 Melle) suppose to return from my newly captured outpost(-MATADOR-) to my one of the outpost named OP2, But I am not able to find them now however their food consumption is still there. I have tried my level best to find it if i sent them to somewhere but nothing found in travel overview. I have deleted browser cache and re logged in, still the same situation. 
    3) Created tickets for both the issue and got same ticket number, :expressionless:  Ticket#201704141001  

And the biggest issue with GGE is, they don't have man power and they take almost a month to reply on the tickets. 

Question is if I am buying something to do something today, what the use to get it after a month.

Also there is no compensation for the same from GGE.

Ha ha ha:

Found another bug when I was suppose to post this discussion:

if you click on preview, below will be result:

Damn, seems GGE testing team is damn lazy and they don;t know how to test the application.

Regards,
    Ranjan Barua
    I have never had a problem with GGE support, although I am the 1% according the forum's complaining. It usually takes a little under a week to get everything through with GGE support.  
    I have no loyalty.

Sign In to comment.