Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spring Event Schedule!

Comments

• billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375

did u see the artwork on the announcement ??

guardian of tha forest (comm)

billdo09 @ usa 1

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273
    I also would like to see Berimond Invaion in this list of events, perhaps substitute one of the FI / Crow events?  Green beri gives a slightly different mechanic to the others so introduces a third style instead of FI  / FI v2 and Nomads / Nomads v2. Given that Battle for berimond is infrequent and underworld / thorn / blade / city all have bugs surely trying for some variety so we are not bored would be a good thing? 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    im just gonna grind the first 2 days of nomads so i dont have to put up with this shit event for a month 
    yep, tho then you can repeat the cycle...  woohoo...

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Just a note for all wondering didn't bother reading through comments so not sure if it's been said,
    Events like Underworld, Blade coast & Berimond Green have been put on pause due to 'bugs' like the old beri problem that lasted for half a year 
    pretty sure one of the bugs for blade coast is that the hunting camp or whatever it is doesn't do anything...

• ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    edited 14.04.2017
    If you're not running berimond invasion, could you at least turn off the gallantry % reduction so we don't lose everything we've earned?

Post edited by ted1945 (US1) on
  • Can we count on the army and siege tools as the events start?

Darek120-42 @ pl 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Can we count on the army and siege tools as the events start?

It has already started.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Can we count on the army and siege tools as the events start?

It has already started.

I noticed. I see we have to creep again after a few soldiers.
    Darek120-42 @ pl 1
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    Hey, i had an idea, what if we merged GoodGame Empire and BigFarm? I mean, now that Empire is all about events, we could merge it with Empire, which would gave allot of money to GGS! (and alot of people quitting, too, but who cares)

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,679

Here is my:

This repeating nature of Commanders and Castilians is another reason to separate the 70+ levels into 2.  I would suggest it be based on HOL not LL.  Those of us who last spring were not yet level 70, are happy for the opportunity to get a shot at the Guardian of the Forest 70+ Commander.  I have pieces of the under 70 version, and one of my Alliance Mates has 2 sets of it, but none of us have the 70+ version.  

I suggest the level 70s get split at HOL level (?? - Whatever the number is for 5th wave).  Those who are under this level would stay with what we currently have.  Get a better chance to obtain some of the ones we can't get currently.  Then those who are in the upper bracket, GGE gets to make some new Commanders / Castilians for them!

Sure, some new level 70s will complain that the new bracket getting the better stuff, but I think that would also give another reason for the new 70s to keep working.  New goals to reach.  It also gives a reason to build the HOL more aggressively.  AND those who already have these ones, get something newer and better!

I wonder if there is any change from my $0.02..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 158
    My main issue is the sams do not provide for flags/horsetails for the next event, be it FI's or Bloodcrows, this last FI event proved that with a lot lower scores due to no flags or horsetails, we can all make coin red flags but it does not get you decent rewards.
  • When is the next season event where we can get a cast?

• My main issue is the sams do not provide for flags/horsetails for the next event, be it FI's or Bloodcrows, this last FI event proved that with a lot lower scores due to no flags or horsetails, we can all make coin red flags but it does not get you decent rewards.

It is possible to get top 100 prizes using only red flags.  I got the top 100 prize from last Bloodcrows and only sent one HT's hit, the rest were red flags.  So yes, you can get great rewards using just red flags, just gotta start the event with 100k of them and use them all.
    danielbannister @ usa 1
  • Hey, Community!

You all look ready for our next long term point event. Make sure you are prepared to start this round in the best possible way!

We are happy to announce that this event will start on April the 14th.  Here’s the schedule of the events planned for you to get our great rewards:

• 14th - 18th of April - Nomad Invasion
    • 18th - 22nd of April - Bloodcrow Invasion
    • 22th - 26th of April - Samurai Invasion
    • 26th of April - 1st of May - Foreign Invasion
    • 1st -5th of May - Nomad Invasion
    • 5th - 10th of  May - Bloodcrow Invasion
    • 10th - 14th of May - Samurai Invasion
    • 14th - 18th of May - Foreign Invasion
    Note: Some changes are still possible. In case of any technical problems or other urgent situations with one of the events, the schedule will be adapted. We will let you know in advance about any adjustment.

Best Regards,

-Your Empire Team.
    Cool! Thanks guys!

HardCase @ usa 1
  • It's basically the same two events over and over again. Nomads and samurai are the same event, only different prices. FIs and bloodcrows are exactly the same. And we are getting the same comms and casts as rewards in the monthly events.

The game has become so incredibly boring to me. 
    True.  I get you.   I Wish the game had some new campaign/story mode and new element!

HardCase @ usa 1
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    It's basically the same two events over and over again. Nomads and samurai are the same event, only different prices. FIs and bloodcrows are exactly the same. And we are getting the same comms and casts as rewards in the monthly events.

The game has become so incredibly boring to me. 
    True.  I get you.   I Wish the game had some new campaign/story mode and new element!

It doesn't have to be the same two. They could add Berimond Invasion every now and then.

• Really again?  Are you ever gonna bring the Berimond Invasion back?  It was my favorite one.
    complain to bring back the real beri... now complain to bring back great value brand beri.... sigh,,,,
    Ive wanted them to bring back the berimond invasion since they dropped it, i just like berimond as a whole
    Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

• I have encountered 3 issues in last 2 days:
    1) Day before Yesterday, I have bought an offer http://prntscr.com/ew9j36, and I have spent 10,000 Rupees on it, according to it i should get 7242 troops,however i got only rubies not troops.
    2)Yesterday my troops (4600 - 2300 ranged and 2300 Melle) suppose to return from my newly captured outpost(-MATADOR-) to my one of the outpost named OP2, But I am not able to find them now however their food consumption is still there. I have tried my level best to find it if i sent them to somewhere but nothing found in travel overview. I have deleted browser cache and re logged in, still the same situation. 
    3) Created tickets for both the issue and got same ticket number, :expressionless:  Ticket#201704141001  

And the biggest issue with GGE is, they don't have man power and they take almost a month to reply on the tickets. 

Question is if I am buying something to do something today, what the use to get it after a month.

Also there is no compensation for the same from GGE.

Ha ha ha:

Found another bug when I was suppose to post this discussion:

if you click on preview, below will be result:

Damn, seems GGE testing team is damn lazy and they don;t know how to test the application.

Regards,
    Ranjan Barua
Sign In to comment.