Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist and Lion Warriors v/s Русь Великая (ASIA1)

Comments

• edited 06.04.2017
    Now I will explain why I decided to publish the results of this seizure attempt: the first reason is that despite the hanging of the game, a shortage of tools, despite the catastrophically small number of troops on the wall, it was possible to keep a fairly strong blow from Arthur on the flank, increased by 100 percent (rarely, but it was possible)
  • Lol pycb

"What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
  • Lol pycb

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL))))))))))) AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
  • Lol 32 mace 

I just sent to loot some extra food but yeah you recruited
    "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    My lord, Vcitory declare on us out of no where, I send them peace 4 days later asking for 10% of their funds and they accept, then they declare 1 hour later again and ask for a neutral asking for 50% of our funds, why must they be some complicated?

Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• edited 10.04.2017
    I feel df chose not to be an equal opponent)) even the attacks you already have almost no)))

I feel df chose not to be an equal opponent)) even the attacks you already have almost no)))

what are you trying to say i genuinely dont know what point you are making, please clarify 
    He is saying DF shouldn't take on a more powerful alliance like pycb.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,530

Hmmmm....... is the -5 500 000 supposed to be the difference between Pycb and DF?

21,629,483 - 17,504,351 = 4,125,132.

I must be missing something......

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Hmmmm....... is the -5 500 000 supposed to be the difference between Pycb and DF?

21,629,483 - 17,504,351 = 4,125,132.

I must be missing something......

Think he is talking about the starting might points. DF had over 3 million more might points than pycb when it started. But either way he is wrong :P

You know DF was over 25 million when the war started and pycb was just under 22 million.

• What's it matter anyway? I'd say we're doing a pretty good job considering there were a lot of inactives and event players that good booted. You're looking at the actual hitters now contributing to the war effort.

At least DF doesnt whine when a level 60 moves under a slew of their ops only to destroy everything there within 12 hours lmao.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Sir Dexyl (ASIA1)Sir Dexyl (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 13
    come on its only pycb showing reports bragging acting like they are better but if im correct DF folk have been banned from posting on the forums so this whole thread is looking very one sided show some of your failed attacks and defensive losses its a 2 sided war im sure you lot are getting your arses kicked aswell
    It's actually a very close war. I am no longer in DF as I left and started a new alliance, not because of the war, because of all the multi accounting going on in DF (there is probably more than Pycb) and want to make a 100% multi free alliance. So I am not on anyone's side and can comment all I want.
    YOU always run Away from war Dark Venom.....1!!!
    Yup pycb are strong......hitting all them outposts and killing attackers with attackers...trying to clear our tools out by launching attacks from their newly founded alliance of multis. Not to mention they are very good at posting reports that make them look like they are winning. We just arent allowed to post any....but after the war once we win this we will..

Drunken Fist always attack castles with the least defenses or bad defenses/ Yesterday Arthur King attacked my Ops and killed all of my attackers. Your Leader attacked my Op which is very far from my main and Attacked my fire Kingdom castle in both of castles I had no defense. 
    come on its only pycb showing reports bragging acting like they are better but if im correct DF folk have been banned from posting on the forums so this whole thread is looking very one sided show some of your failed attacks and defensive losses its a 2 sided war im sure you lot are getting your arses kicked aswell
    It's actually a very close war. I am no longer in DF as I left and started a new alliance, not because of the war, because of all the multi accounting going on in DF (there is probably more than Pycb) and want to make a 100% multi free alliance. So I am not on anyone's side and can comment all I want.
    1 on 1 ?

1 on 1 ?
    I promise you we will have a 1 on 1 after War. Just don't quit the game and wait.
    I will be waiting don't worry.

• Hi I am RK from asia1, an old member of DF family

I was in the last DF v.  Русь Великая war and saw how  Русь Великая sent Lika begging to DF for mercy and termination of war .. but this time DF's performance is too hopeless due to the reasons that  Русь Великая has completely equipped itself for eliminating DF by using their 3rd class and wicked strategies , by making Stella d Italia and Lords of Asia come to their side, by making their slave alliances such as Death Legion and V-I-C-T-O-R-Y and the like to scavenge on DF members ,Plus in storms  Русь Великая is playing as fuk having made 400k points.. hence the unrivalled future storm lords

On the other side, DF,  that has the ONE-MAN-SHOW policy ,only has 7 true warriors (Laserjet, Arthur king, Chepy8,Qis,echo,Kingchamp),In storms their performance is nil, and only 15 days remaining with the great target of 350k, and when talking of allies, they have got the Lion Warriors with whom having spent time I know the strategy they use , which is the NO WAR POLICY, not so good in a server war.
    And talking of DF2,well it iis blessing in the sake of  Русь Великая, like when ever they go short of food, or wood, or stone, or Kingdom resource, they simply loot the DF2 members ,DF is giving them survival themselves

I am very sorry to say that where my loyalties lie ,wont be for long because the place wont even exist ,I say that DF has to recuit members from other servers for the war and develop DF2 as soon as they can ... and storms should be number1 prority

Secure a legacy that never dies!!
Sign In to comment.