Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server War Battle Reports: Revelations and Judgement

Comments

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Posting for fun

GK has been hitting Battlehorn and they get pissed when we hit back.

http://i.imgur.com/PUqLLRS.png

My response:

http://i.imgur.com/KoMogbj.png

Grump Wussies
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386

Here are my two hits for the month, Im stepping it up from one hit a month, kon beware.....

Stop pretending your a slacker Andrew.

I counted three hits, that makes you a tryhard.
    Damn, now everyone will be expecting a lot from me.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430

Here are my two hits for the month, Im stepping it up from one hit a month, kon beware.....

Stop pretending your a slacker Andrew.

I counted three hits, that makes you a tryhard.
    Damn, now everyone will be expecting a lot from me.
    I only expect one thing from you  ;)
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • RIP Golden Neph, #190 in PP, #1 in my heart <3
    Golden NEPH left the server war.
    Good Job!

Although they seem they are keeping the wacky Neph alliance descriptions ;)

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    So most of these hits have already been posted because they are one months worth of nice hits that I have been storing these for this momentous occasion. I wanted to post them in celebration of my one month anniversary in the war on CON. These are only what fit in my storage so there are quite a few I could not put in here but I think this does give you a good idea of what Misc is doing to CON on a daily basis. Besides these battle reports and the other nice ones I could not store I have at least 300 hits on Con that were either open gates or Fire casts which I think is totally ok and not cowardice at all I think its good strategy to have Fire casts but I am saying this just in case anyone is wondering about that issue and why I have no reports that show 0 defenders or an open gate. so with all that being said lets get started. 1st off we have the section on Ryan.......

RIP RYAN

Next we have the section on Trollins.....

RIP TROLLINS

3rd we have the only hit I have ever landed on Golden Neph and sadly the only one I ever will land on them seeing as they have dropped the Neph name and have started there journey to rebuilding and becoming a strong alliance once again. Shout out to them for being smart and getting out of the war that is coming to a close.

Next we have 2  random hits on CON players the one on asdf is actually the second hit in a row I had on him the 1st one got deleted it was a 4k + slaughter :(...

Then last but not least we have that embarrassing case with Kashi where she was so rusted she sent a hit without thinking and got smeared.....

So now that I have emptied my storage I can start fresh this month and come back with 20 more fun reports and some more good stories. Enjoy your day everyone and happy gaming.  Cheers!

Your description says you have been slaughtering K0N troops since 2015
    Or is it MU you mean, cause Im pretty sure the war started in 2014?
    Just wonderingg
  • You're right it should be 2014 I will change it to 2014 I must have messed up when I made the signature. 
  • Good Job everyone.....
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    rip kangsta ;(
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

•  dragon rider72 (US1) said:
    rip kangsta ;(
    You say u a kangsta but u never pop nothing
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

This discussion has been closed.