Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Increase Tool Transfer Limit

I'd like to be able to transfer more than 891 tools at a time. Or if that's too hard, let me punch in the quantity of the tool that I want to send, and let the system divide it out into the available slots. Taking me way too long just to transfer 4k nomad chests. I have thousands of tools sitting in my main because I'm not willing to take 2 hours to send them all out to my ops. 

Comments

• Agreed it took me 30 min to transfer like 20K tools 

We should be able to transfer 500 per slot (500*9) 4500 total. (why not??)

@BM ang1243 @BM Neroxnex
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    If I can send 8k soldiers at once why can't I move more tools?
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• More equipment storage pls.
    Lord septimus @us1
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    ^^^

billdo09 @ usa 1

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 31.03.2017
    Maybe GGS wants us to work hard at transferring large amounts of tools to our outposts just to annoy us. Molson Beer has a good point, but I think that other people have complained about this as well or something similar to that. (That means it is not the first time someone has complained about this.) lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 31.03.2017
    Maybe GGS wants us to work hard at transferring large amounts of tools to our outposts just to annoy us. Molson Beer has a good point, but maybe that is why there are people here complaining about it. Not the first time someone has complained about this. lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
    All jokes aside I do agree with Molson Beer, but unfortunately GGS does not seem to be listening to him or anyone else who has complained about the same thing. He just has not gotten their attention apparently, because none of them who currently work on GGS or a Forum Moderator have said anything yet on this thread. (Forum Moderaters may have a more limited ability to help you than people who actually work for GGS, but just saying Forum Moderaters might be able to help as well.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I'd like to be able to transfer more than 891 tools at a time. Or if that's too hard, let me punch in the quantity of the tool that I want to send, and let the system divide it out into the available slots. Taking me way too long just to transfer 4k nomad chests. I have thousands of tools sitting in my main because I'm not willing to take 2 hours to send them all out to my ops. 

Can't believe I actually agree with you 100%.  x 
    Grace
  • The only IMPORTANT update they need to make is so i can change my title to queen or goddess . . .  just saying.
    Yes, absolutely.

Lord septimus (US1) said:
    The only IMPORTANT update they need to make is so i can change my title to queen or goddess . . .  just saying.
    If we're talking about changing titles than they gotta change my title to sexy beast.

Nope lol
    Grace
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Yes I agree Increase the ability to move troops / tools within your own castles to an unlimited amount.  And shut down the ability to transfer any tools to other players.

Philt123 @ en 1
    edited 31.03.2017
    With all of the attention that Molsen Beer has been getting why not implement this into the game? I may not know how to contact the CM Evoke or anyone else who works for GGS directly onto this forum, but what about the forum moderaters? Can they do anything to help get this implemented into the game now that we don't have Popeye anymore as a CM and even though moderators apparently don't work for GGS? As for CM Evoke he seems to be unresponsive and not much of a help at all in the Forum to get anything implemented into the game. (Not to mention I could not add his name here even if I really wanted to. Unlike CM Popeye who I wished that he still worked for GGS and was able to contact before.) Like what Morentz said you could transfer unlimited tools back in 2012 and 2013. He made funny point about the 1 step forward and 2 steps back part as being part of GGE's company motto, but it is also true as well in this case scenario. @BM Neroxnex @BM ang1243
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • The only IMPORTANT update they need to make is so i can change my title to queen or goddess . . .  just saying.
    Yes, absolutely.

Lord septimus (US1) said:
    The only IMPORTANT update they need to make is so i can change my title to queen or goddess . . .  just saying.
    If we're talking about changing titles than they gotta change my title to sexy beast.

Nope lol
    sorry but grace said nope. so i have to go along with it.

• I've passed this idea along. I like the idea of increasing the tool transfer limit for your own personal castles.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    I've passed this idea along. I like the idea of increasing the tool transfer limit for your own personal castles.
    Can I speak to a legitimate moderator? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file