Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection to European servers - LOST 28/03/2017

Comments

• sdialer (NL1)sdialer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14

I notice that it is now in maintenance mode... why is it all in German, normally these messages are in English... "sharpening the swords" etc... it is all in German.

http://prntscr.com/epjndh

@Dovi (US1) that's not german but ok
    Its Dutch
    sdialer @ nl 1
  • Well i`m back on.. Ton`s of food in storage, no troops gone.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • I find it amusing that all those players constantly complaining about this game are the bigger hitters. always asking for more troops then they could have possible lost and more food .if you think the game is that bad  why don't you just quit.

After all this is just a game and YOUR life does not depend on it......
    fuck up muppet

we complain because we love the game and we hate GGE fucking everything up all the time...THEY HAVE 1 JOB

• Have login screen available
    Critical @ en 1
  • still nothing here (US)
    Always...

~ G
  • I find it amusing that all those players constantly complaining about this game are the bigger hitters. always asking for more troops then they could have possible lost and more food .if you think the game is that bad  why don't you just quit.

After all this is just a game and YOUR life does not depend on it......
    The bigger hitters as you say would most probably be the ones who spend their money on the game thus making it a free game for the smaller hitters. As a smaller hitter myself i can see why if someone spent money on something and then it broke without being able to use it i'd be a bit peeved, and want some sort of compensation.
    How are they making the game free for f2p's? Who the fuck would pay to even play on a browser game?
  • it would be nice if we knew when the servers will be up, been waiting in us for a bit now, and from reading u really should give loads of food and troops, cuz allot of people will have lost allot
  • Well, looks like I can actually get some work done.  A nice booster for 'mads would be a nice gift package.  Just sayin!
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • Nothing for me on nordic
    Are you? mine still on maintenance screen
    renifer509 @ en 1
  • Akasha (GB1)Akasha (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    still out
    Your tears almost have my paddling pool filled, keep going : )
  • Right you're saying tath you will give food to every ACCs, but this problem began this mroning and there's a lot of troops tath are death by now... so you're not thinking to give us food and nothing eles because at this moment tath all my troops are death i don´t need food and i want tath goodgame studios return all the losses to the players! And of course to compensate us in the Nomad invasion event, because we are lossing time in stand of making our points!

Hidrogénio (Pt1)
    Sorry for any linguistic mistakes :P
  • HI MATT!!!!! I'm bored =( I don't want to do nothing was off work today =(

• first I have to lose tools troops and skips when vanishing nomads  returned  reset  now this   how much longer will it be?
    lugalgudea @ au 1
    Are you? mine still on maintenance screen
    I refreshed and it connected.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • Nothing for me on PT
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    edited 28.03.2017
    Hopefully someone will be letting us know of updates. Luckily, I have my troops to where there is a small plus (.5-1.5/hr) on food everywhere. Not going to lose troops here, earliest might be the 3rd, wince I will lose the Widowmaker title.
  • looks like I will be losing hundreds of troops due to lack of food again.....food is no good if troops have gone
    john tupper @ en 1
  • leon1965 (NL1)leon1965 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    NL server is online....finnaly
    leon1965 @ nl 1   proud non ruby player
  • this in not just on the european server  this is on us1 as well. Why is it we always get forgotten
    vivian1963 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.