Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection to European servers - LOST 28/03/2017

Comments

• Mine is still saying connection lost but at least I can get on the forum for the first time today.
  • alatol (FR1)alatol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 8
    allez courage le GGE, je pense que vous perdre beaucoup de joueurs

alatol @ fr 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 339

you know when those swords are finally sharpened there is a very good place to put them hehe

Love it! I can only imagine Reb. lol
    Nah....... by the time we can get on the game again all those swords are worned out while sharpening them.......... all we will have left are cheeseknives
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • You lot got atleast to wright in here. For my loggin on te forum whas even not possible untill just now.
  • how much more time ? I have to do a lot :disappointed:
    whahahahaha they are again doing well at gge!!!!!!!! they are all large alliances once again helping!!!!!!!! While those alliances gge light up with!!!!!! really pathetic of gge!!!!! hahahaahha
    What on earth do the large alliances have to do with this??
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • amnesia (NL1)amnesia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7

OxO (AU1) said:
    The food requested by the community simply cannot be granted, the servers are completely disconnected, Server developers cannot reach the servers, and so we can't get onto the dashboard to grant food to everyone, if it becomes possible, I'll update you all and let you know.
    I'm presuming food and troops will be rewarded after the hotfix? ^_^

yes they will be rewarding 20k troops 100k manlets and 4mil food to everyones acc:D:D:D

I wish:P:P:P

20k isnt enough lol thats from 2,5 castles :P
    amnesia @ nl 1
  • Last I checked the US server isn't a European server. whats up?
    Lord septimus @us1
  • My birthday gift is a crash, must have got a lot of prizes overloaded that the server 

2 today
    CoolKevin @ en 1

Proud Member Revolution X
  • Gutted it's down as planned to spend a good few hours hammering nomads as it's my day off today!! 

Sadly these things happen I guess and as long as we can be compensated regards troops loss etc... then I guess we can all carry on our lives as normal.

Any chance of adding me a few hundred points on my nomad event total for what I would of lost today?? (worth a try)

• Love you man,wise words 
  • It would be of great help if GGE could add a post to Update Announcements, just so that us mear mortals have at least an Idea what work in progress is being done and if possible if i am not asking to much, how much more time will we all be off line.

Its the least GGE could do for their customers.
    Critical @ en 1
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) GB1 Posts: 150

you know when those swords are finally sharpened there is a very good place to put them hehe

Love it! I can only imagine Reb. lol
    Nah....... by the time we can get on the game again all those swords are worned out while sharpening them.......... all we will have left are cheeseknives

lol lol your right might be ready for an acupuncture session by now.................. pinhead is a good look
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • leon1965 (NL1)leon1965 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    If they could at least give us an estimate of when it will go back online........
    leon1965 @ nl 1   proud non ruby player
  • Last I checked the US server isn't a European server. whats up?
    it's a conspiracy the u.s. is secretly part of england still and not telling us. lol.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Ooh we are getting a compensation pack soon
    Cant wait for 30 red banners and a look item with no bonuses :D 

• (I can't log onto my UK account on the forums, so I will use my US1 account.)
    Well that's just perfect. They're probably done now, but you're doing this rollback thing. I lost all my troops before this so whatever. Still, this is outrageous. 5 hours of downtime.

PROUD MEMBER OF CORDA ICENI ON UK1

I was supposed to get into Dope Legion but Twaisty wouldn't get back to me.

Always Top 50+ (whatever the special reward places are) in events.

yeah im level 25 but whatever at least i have friends *cough*

• can we all agree that the server-wide compensation to be given to us is 100k of the following: food, wood, stone, iron, coal, oil and glass in every castle but then have plus personal compensation for the troops lost :smiley::wink:
    my men aren't fighters but dancers!

I had just purchased 12 hours of bonus nomad tablet time.  Will that be restored, if not, I believe a refund is in order
    if you send in a ticket they wille restore it for you
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.