Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

nomads

Comments

• ffs, ggs piss up & brewery spring to mind......sigh
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    edited 27.03.2017
    45 mins since your last communication to us come on GGS its gd to talk

Keep us in the loop most will be happier....if u cant fix it fine but F tell us 
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Agree Marc, need more info from them

Think completing erics challenge has now gone thanks to them being so slack
    Foz @ en 1
  • how can we trust gge to add anything to the game ?when they have bugs and more bugs in the events they run now . oh gge support turned eveyone down om my team who could not log in for days . they ask gge for there troops and food back due to the log in bug. gge support said no. i wonder if anyone got there troops and food back ?
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Its ok guys ive found the nomads follow me

http://prntscr.com/ep00oo
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    The prob GGE got is if they have to put on another event, as this ones broke.  they dont have anything decent to replace it with!!!!

They cant put crows/FI on cos basically we just had that event (i refer to it as one event as basically its identical) so whats left green berrimond?  running 2 coin sucking events in a row is a little harsh. so its that or sams which was only run a few days ago!!!  So there we have it, one event breaks and it highlights just how little variation there is in the game at this point. You make change after change effectivly turning the game into a PVE game then fail to keep developing PVE!!!! 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • 2 hours later and we are still waiting. 
    well at least we should get a blue box today.
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) GB1 Posts: 150

@ang1243

ok the nomads are back but Ang i'd really love to hear just how gge will compensate this, my camps were all fully capped before they disappeared I used tools, troops and skips to do this, they are now all reset to lv81

i'm pretty certain this isn't going to be the only issue with this unannounced reset and I wont be the only unhappy customer, but i'm telling you now if they produce a piddly blue gift box to compensate it isn't going to cut it this time.

Leader of The Wanderers
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303

@ang1243

ok the nomads are back but Ang i'd really love to hear just how gge will compensate this, my camps were all fully capped before they disappeared I used tools, troops and skips to do this, they are now all reset to lv81

i'm pretty certain this isn't going to be the only issue with this unannounced reset and I wont be the only unhappy customer, but i'm telling you now if they produce a piddly blue gift box to compensate it isn't going to cut it this time.

Agree 100% 
    Stevemass @ en 1
    edited 27.03.2017
    The prob GGE got is if they have to put on another event, as this ones broke.  they dont have anything decent to replace it with!!!!

They cant put crows/FI on cos basically we just had that event (i refer to it as one event as basically its identical) so whats left green berrimond?  running 2 coin sucking events in a row is a little harsh. so its that or sams which was only run a few days ago!!!  So there we have it, one event breaks and it highlights just how little variation there is in the game at this point. You make change after change effectivly turning the game into a PVE game then fail to keep developing PVE!!!! 

totally agree, an expansion of GGE's imagination is greatly overdue along with a reality check on what they can actually introduce without causing further issues within the game
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    I see once again no response from A CM or Mod what a shock lol 
     GGE couldn't care less about it's customers that is obvious 
    Stevemass @ en 1
    finding it very interesting that this thread isn't hitting the top of the list or getting a response, interesting but not entirely surprising
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • imk7 (GB1)imk7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    camps have reset, but iam still at the end of page 2...ffs
    imk7 @ en 1
  • yes camps are back but .. nothing works correct even after the restart

http://prnt.sc/ep0z6t

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    yes trouble with nomads on US1 server also , camps reset , and it shows all prizes won , but no prize ?  How about you stop the stupid robber barron picture thing and have the most important event run correct, if we can't get our horse tails , GGE better hand some over , and not just 75 like you always do , more like a couple thousand :)
  • nomads still wrong now it says ive collected 35 rewards only attacked one gge your hopeless
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    465 tablets collected and it says 29 rewards earned.....that cant be right.

http://prntscr.com/ep1yjv
    commando @ usa 1
    edited 27.03.2017

@ang1243

helloooooooooooooo is anyone gge related out there, as riveting as the ban times thread is to some, a response to what the current issues are on the server would be appreciated.

1 - nomads arrived we all happily got on with it, nomads were removed, we're all rather peeved

2- several hours later with little to no communication from gge nomads are back but guess what they're back with exactly the same issue running on them as they were this morning, only now we don't have the skips, troops and tools we used on the first batch. And wasted two hours of my life capping the first batch.

so ........................GGE do I waste further time hitting camps that your going to have to reset again? or are you going to leave it running with the same issues? and are you going to compensate players appropriately for this latest farce?

Leader of The Wanderers
  • jsm1t (GB1)jsm1t (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    goosed.........take it down and restart.......still goosed

what exactly were you doing?
    “Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time! But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can’t handle money!”  George Carlin
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Not a happy bunny here

All camps reset to Lvl 81 and i like others have lost the bonus

And still nothing from GGE in the way of an appology.
    Foz @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file