Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Upcoming update - making tools in OPs safe from being captured

13»

Comments

• The large amount of Tools, especially in rather old OPs are usually what I looked forward to the most when capturing an OP. Honestly, I think GGS wants us to only have a main castle, That way, foreigners and bloodcrows can attack us from their and cause more damage, so we spend more $$$$ to replace the soldiers, lol
    my esophagus big. 
  • Will this also effect tools in labs and monuments?
  • a better solution wouddl be to just destroy all the tools, afterall either the defenders should raze their own supplies such that they don't fall into enemy hands, or the attackers shoudl be filled with so much bloodlust that they burn everything to the ground.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 04.04.2017
    What about an outpost who belongs to a player in ruins? You would deserve the tools if you capture an outpost from someone who is currently in ruins. You should be able to get the tools if the player is at least in ruins.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • What about an outpost who belongs to a player in ruins? You would deserve the tools if you capture an outpost from someone who is currently in ruins. You should be able to get the tools if the player is at least in ruins.
    This is a war game, not a black market trading game. have all tools be destroyed. If a player is in ruins, all their tools should have rotted away or already be sold off to pay for debts.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    The tool update is dumb. Period

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Not the monument and lab on though.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Not the monument and lab on though.
    The one about "black market tools"? Thats fine, i dont do that.

But geting tools from OP's is nice.. a guy in ruins doesnt need them does he lol 

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 05.04.2017
    The only pro I see to this is it being much easier to move tools out if you have a bunch of tools and want to give away your outpost, but other than that this update seems useless. People are still going to try to steal outposts anyway even if this gets added into the game. And, what about labs and monuments as other people have mentioned? It could be argued that the option to trade from monuments and labs should remain available as well. And, as OxO pointed out as well someone in ruins does not need tools.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    as long as its going to be followed up by an update that sends toold back to origional owner in Rv's labs, and monuments as well.  Then fine I guess it has its place, if not then seriously what sthe point?

people will just do it that way instead!

Philt123 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file