We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Break Between Events!! Run them So as One finishes Next one Starts!

2»

Comments

• You  think just because I'm  level 64 , I haven't been here since 2012,  ....hmmm interesting .
    been up and down the ladder about 4 times  maybe more I cant remember all the iterations .
    I play I get bored  I delete  I rebuild etc etc  , I keep it fresh  and oya level 70 everytime.
    so the point is moot. stay on subject
    Take care of your hen house , don't depend on gge to do anything that will benefit you/us .
    again  Plan your booster times .
    this thread is old , it will never happen , move on .
    And oya Blackflames,  before you start throwing out names like pathetic , perhaps you should look at what sets a player apart from a sitter .
    Currently in top 20 in both events and in top 50 in my division .  And where exactly in these events  are you ? .
    I rest my case .
    I'm first in month long by accident actually, not design.  But Perryl if he decided to could overtake me in a day. 

So top 20 etc is jack shit, you can do that with your eyes closed.  Stop deleting once you get to lvl70.  The real fun begins when you try to level up properly and actually develop beyond being a potato.  its so easy to get to lvl70 thesedays top20 in an event is a joke.  Not something to brag about for a sub lvl70 just a joke. 
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) Posts: 169US1
    edited 24.03.2017
    In the monthly the equip i could give a dam about so dont spend any tokens gained, will only spend them when a monthly with good equip i dont have pops up. When i get a season booster i dont take advantage of it for the same reason i dont spend my tokens, no equip i feel like striving for. 95% of the time just 1 point per attack on nomads, 2 for fi since gge rarely gives over 500 in em and refuse to use glory flags on sh!t opponents. Nomads sams minimum 5k tokens, fi is highly variable depending on luck of the draw.

Funny seeing you brag about the ranking in a pre 70 event, less then 40k glory for top 100 lmao. I only hope that was a sad excuse of a joke. lvl 1-70 is just an extended tutorial, the real games starts from there on out, which is probably the true reason you quit, just cant handle the big dogs. 
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • In the monthly the equip i could give a dam about so dont spend any tokens gained, will only spend them when a monthly with good equip i dont have pops up. When i get a season booster i dont take advantage of it for the same reason i dont spend my tokens, no equip i feel like striving for. 95% of the time just 1 point per attack on nomads, 2 for fi since gge rarely gives over 500 in em and refuse to use glory flags on sh!t opponents. Nomads sams minimum 5k tokens, fi is highly variable depending on luck of the draw.

Funny seeing you brag about the ranking in a pre 70 event, less then 40k glory for top 100 lmao. I only hope that was a sad excuse of a joke. lvl 1-70 is just an extended tutorial, the real games starts from there on out, which is probably the true reason you quit, just cant handle the big dogs. 

So tell me something I don't know .

I see your in strike force , hell Saint22 and I were in and out of there 3 years ago before we went to Excalibur Delta.
    long before you .
    you have moved off topic , but that maybe the way you roll .
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    breaks are needed but not when a extended event such as king erics is going on. people buy season point boosters for it. the break is robbing them of time that they could have otherwise used to gain more points. they either need to get rid of the 6+ hour breaks when these events are active or pause peoples boosts fo the event until the next one starts again. 

same with sams/nomad and fi/bc, people have their booster overflow past the events run-time and cant use it anymore. It should be halted and continued after the next one starts up otherwise people are not getting what they paid for and should be rightfully refunded any money spent to receive said boost. 

lets say you pay for a month of showtime, hbo or some special paid channels but the company has the channel offline for the 2nd to 4th week. You are entitled to your money back since they did not honor their end of the deal which is offering the service you paid for, for X amount of time.

Boosters should used for one event ,  time your boosters well  , If you  activate a 18 hour booster  with only 7 hours left in the event , then that's bad management , There could be any number of reasons   that gge does this , it may not be  just as simple as pressing the "GO" button .
    I am assuming that gge does a few dry runs before  sending out the new events , also the times coincide with  euro time ,we in the west ( northamerica ) will always be at a disadvantage because of that.

Bad Idea  end the thread .move on get over it :)

We've been planning to use boosters over a period of 2 events for around a year. They only recently made it so you're struggling to feed those troops and wasting your boost time. 

It's not bad management. This is actually a smart strategy for a person with less time. Have you ever gotten 2000+ points in a few hours? Maybe you don't understand how this strategy would work, then. 

Events were back to back for a very long time. Events are as easy as scheduling them to start at a time. They don't even need to press a go button. That's all automated. Hence why events can be started when nobody is in the office... 

What new event? Sams, Nomads, Berimond, Foriegn Invasion, and Bloodcrows have all been around for long enough that they don't need to make sure it works. It's just activating the same event as they activated a week ago. What makes you think they need to send out a dry run of an event that's been going on for years? The current event has been in the game longer than I have. It has had changes over time, but GGE doesn't do dry runs before finding out stuff is broken, lol. That's not how they roll. They patch stuff in before they leave the office for the weekend and deal with the fallout on Monday. 

You must be new around here. Welcome. 

That was yesterday  roll with it ,  plan your boosters ,  If you pay for the boost time then its caveat emptor .

move on  end the thread . yes I know 2012 seems just like yesterday . :) 
    2017, actually. This is how the last event was. Oh, you mean you seeming like you just joined yesterday? Well. You act like someone who is new around here. You even assumed GGE actually tests stuff before releasing it broken. Except all previous patches tell us differently, right? 

You can't plan your boosters appropriately if the rules are changed without your knowledge. This is exactly the point. Planning your boosters changed without telling anyone. Not our fault. This is a legitimate complaint. 

Not that I'm saying back to back events is necessarily the solution either, but that communicating these changes would be important. A random forum post is not really good communication. They have server-wide communication they can send out in-game. They just don't. 

I already roll with the changes. My comment was specifically about your ridiculous assertations. Nothing else. I was just correcting you. 
    Not worth replying to a person who talks all big and allures to being here since 2012 yet only a lvl 64, just a sheeple of gge lol. @Zenya dont talk as though you know what lvl 70 is all about if you arent even on our lvl yet its pathetic. 

People deserve what they pay for and if they cant get it they need to refund any and all expenditures people have spent on them, its criminal not to. And i dont mean them forcibly taking their money back only resulting in account perm banned. I mean a real refund from GGE with no repercussions such as a banned account.

You  think just because I'm  level 64 , I haven't been here since 2012,  ....hmmm interesting .
    been up and down the ladder about 4 times  maybe more I cant remember all the iterations .
    I play I get bored  I delete  I rebuild etc etc  , I keep it fresh  and oya level 70 everytime.
    Take care of your hen house , don't depend on gge to do anything that will benefit you/us .
    And oya Blackflames,  before you start throwing out names like pathetic , perhaps you should look at what sets a player apart from a sitter .
    Currently in top 20 in both events and in top 50 in my division .  And where exactly in these events  are you ? .
    I rest my case .
    Oh wow, I should be so proud of you. A guy that starts over because he couldn't handle it in the big leagues, and still can't win events in the minors. Shouldn't you be more experienced than these people and easily winning events? 

You don't decide when a thread gets closed. If you disagree, that's fine, but you haven't provided any constructive points. 

I'm not ranked in any current event and I'm still better than you'll ever be. Sit on that. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
     just cant handle the big dogs. 

So tell me something I don't know .

Glad you admit it. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

• You  think just because I'm  level 64 , I haven't been here since 2012,  ....hmmm interesting .
    I rest my case .
    I'm first in month long by accident actually, not design.  But Perryl if he decided to could overtake me in a day. 

So top 20 etc is jack shit, you can do that with your eyes closed.  Stop deleting once you get to lvl70.  The real fun begins when you try to level up properly and actually develop beyond being a potato.  its so easy to get to lvl70 thesedays top20 in an event is a joke.  Not something to brag about for a sub lvl70 just a joke. 

Hey JJJJJJJSK  that wasn't directed at you , that was at black flames . all the quotes got piled up my bad.
    I also agree with you on principle .
    Blackflames is taking it personnel and has moved off topic 
    the thread should be closed .

You  think just because I'm  level 64 , I haven't been here since 2012,  ....hmmm interesting .
    I rest my case .

Hey JJJJJJJSK  that wasn't directed at you , that was at black flames . all the quotes got piled up my bad.
    If you're so concerned about threads being closed you should apply for a BM position. 

Thread is still valid and if you disagree you can just move on. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

I rest my case .

If you're so concerned about threads being closed you should apply for a BM position. 

Just stating the obvious .

I rest my case .

Just stating the obvious .
    The only issue this thread has is that you keep trying to derail it. 

Please stay on subject or move on. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Sign In to comment.