Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

screen shots

I play on a PC with Windows 7 (yes, I'm an old fogey) and I receive screenshot links from people but can't view them! So how do I do it? I copy and paste the link into my home page search bar and even into the address bar at the top of my screen but I just can't open screenshots or make them/send them. :(
Bod1 @ en 1

Answers

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    People are able to send them via PM by placing a space after the . (dot)
    Example yadayadayada .com

When you paste it into your browser, remove that space and you will be able to open them.
    Add the space to send them via pm.

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I get that problem a fair bit, just refresh until you get it really. Sucks but only way to do it
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    People are able to send them via PM by placing a space after the . (dot)
    Example yadayadayada .com

When you paste it into your browser, remove that space and you will be able to open them.
    Add the space to send them via pm.

You don't need to use space, can hit enter instead. Split it into two lines, saves the recipient from having to remove that space afterward. 

perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • check the link properly
    it may be incomplete
  • change ur computy
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • Bod1 (GB1)Bod1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 44
    edited 10.04.2017
    change ur computy

You're about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard and your spelling is atrocious.

Post edited by Bod1 (GB1) on
    Bod1 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.