Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Miscellaneous Battle Reports - Take Two!

Cobalt_Fusion basically made this thread back on the US Forum... but that forum is dead now, and I have nowhere to dump my super fantastically amazing battle reports anymore.  :p Therefore... this is take two! And anybody can post their battle reports here.

So to start this thread off, I'm just going to put this lovely little bop from last night in here.  B)

Don't be shy, post those BR's! Although I'd recommend using some sort of program to block out names like I've done here so you don't gain any heated attention.
I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

Comments

• AllyGal (US1)AllyGal (US1) Posts: 273
    edited 23.03.2017
    *Yawn*

I'm disappointed... I thought people would have had tons of interesting reports to share. Oh well... guess I'll drop this guy here in the meantime.

90/90 Castellan with nothing but defenders? I say, no problamo.  ;)
    I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

• I got you Ally:

All defenders ^^ 
    Shoulda thrown more flags on lol.

Lord septimus @us1
  • I got you Ally:

All defenders ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isnt that someone from KON??? arent you warring them?
    Cobalt_Fusion basically made this thread back on the US Forum... but that forum is dead now, and I have nowhere to dump my super fantastically amazing battle reports anymore.  :p Therefore... this is take two! And anybody can post their battle reports here.

So to start this thread off, I'm just going to put this lovely little bop from last night in here.  B)

Don't be shy, post those BR's! Although I'd recommend using some sort of program to block out names like I've done here so you don't gain any heated attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why did you blur out the Coat of Arms
  • I got you Ally:

All defenders ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isnt that someone from KON??? arent you warring them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why did you blur out the Coat of Arms
    Nah man that was from a long while ago.

Lord septimus @us1
  • Why did you blur out the Coat of Arms

Why not? If I'm going to block their name out, I might as well block out their CoA.  :p It looked pretty bad anyway.

• Not too great at PvP so this is the best I got.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Not too great at PvP so this is the best I got.

With a name like that, I'm surprised you attacked anybody at all.  ;) It's all fine, I'd love for this to be a place where people can show off their BR's and chat about them. Get interested and learn, you know? Just by sharing yours you've already done more than what I expect most people to do when they see this thread lol.

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    UK1

• When someone tries to be like me but fails:

Get rekt Graycat2. There can only be one me.

(lol, the coat of arms for Graycat2 was photoshopped since she didn't have that symbol unlocked yet, but Graycat2 is a legit player, and we happen to be very good friends.)
    LOL really a level 15 with that many troops something else is also photoshopped

• Back again.

• Back again.
    I have a feeling you just killed 6000 demon peeps, but still a nice looking hit.  ;)

• Back again.
    I have a feeling you just killed 6000 demon peeps, but still a nice looking hit.  ;)
    It was about half n' half :)  I'll try to get more pvp hits for this thread, I'll be back.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,588

The OTHER benefit of GGS forcing over-filled food storehouses......

Farm refills!!!!!!!!

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,998

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    When someone tries to be like me but fails:

Get rekt Graycat2. There can only be one me.

(lol, the coat of arms for Graycat2 was photoshopped since she didn't have that symbol unlocked yet, but Graycat2 is a legit player, and we happen to be very good friends.)
    LOL really a level 15 with that many troops something else is also photoshopped
    no you get troops thrown at you I started on en1 for fun and got up to 5k troops in only 4 hrs at level 11 cause I ignored quests.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

got 1 more attack out :)

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.