Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Asia1 Server; Victory vs Drunken Fist

PART1

To be contunied... :

Comments

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    i dont know what was worse the music or 3 quarters of those reports you do have some good reports i will give you that but try take on a few defenders also im sure DF is destroying you right now
  • .:MUSA:. (ASIA1).:MUSA:. (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 111

There was also no question of diverting konny and asking for your opinion, and if you do not know DF soldiers are busy hijacking and opening the door

• Victory went from 40 members to 16...
    Amor Vincit Omnia
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    don't think victory is gonna be declaring victory ;)
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 22.03.2017
    Why is this even a post? We decided to make you our food supply instead of asking in the alliance chat it is that sad.

For those who don't know what happened:

Victory declared on our sub alliance to get our attention. So Victory massed DF3, then we declared on Victory and now 3 players in Victory are tool raking, aqua taking/storm hits and sometimes stealing RV's all because Pycb and DF had a war.

All good reports done by Tofiq4's multi account as well. While (s)he is hiding in Pycb.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Why is this even a post? We decided to make you our food supply instead of asking in the alliance chat it is that sad.

Victory declared on our sub alliance to get our attention. So Victory massed DF3, then we declared on Victory and now 3 players in Victory are tool raking, aqua taking/storm hits and sometimes stealing RV's all because Pycb and DF had a war.

All good reports done by Tofiq4's multi account as well. While (s)he is hiding in Pycb.
    Have to agree with you there mate. This is truth though Pycb has no part of it and we had no knowledge of such actions and had approved nothing of it.

-Drake
  • Why is this even a post? We decided to make you our food supply instead of asking in the alliance chat it is that sad.

Listen, you silly child, you are already fed up with your unfounded accusations of multi-account. The administration's request to pay attention to this user.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Why is this even a post?
    Listen, you silly child, you are already fed up with your unfounded accusations of multi-account. The administration's request to pay attention to this user.
    Dark Venom just got called a silly child. :|
    Why is this even a post? We decided to make you our food supply instead of asking in the alliance chat it is that sad.

I  was offline in a small alliance for a week and Tofiq4 messaged me asking for my account password. You cannot deny they are a multi accounter.

Here is a message from an alliance member of yours from a multiple account. Player happens to be right next to me as well, which I attacked 3 times during the last war (message is 17 hours old)

Even @Drake (ASIA1) agreed with what I stated and they are in your alliance. It is no guess that Toqif4 is a multi. Your alliance knows it so does ours.

Not sure if you were away or not when this happened, but a player in DF attacked Tofiq4 while they were in Victory, our alliance spied Tofiq's castles 5+ times each before this happened, some failed. After the attack Tofiq decided to get 10 players to start a war with DF. Including, .:MUSA:.     championkenan4 AND championkenan. Plus a bunch of level 6-10 accounts. There are also screenshots on the forum of a player in Pycb attacking @Jordanh (ASIA1)  after Jordanh attacked their multiple account. I was attacked by JiStRy after I attacked his multiple account when I was a low level as well but do not have screenshots.

I  was offline in a small alliance for a week and Tofiq4 messaged me asking for my account password. You cannot deny they are a multi accounter.

Here is a message from an alliance member of yours from a multiple account. Player happens to be right next to me as well, which I attacked 3 times during the last war (message is 17 hours old)

Even @Drake (ASIA1) agreed with what I stated and they are in your alliance. It is no guess that Toqif4 is a multi. Your alliance knows it so does ours.

Not sure if you were away or not when this happened, but a player in DF attacked Tofiq4 while they were in Victory, our alliance spied Tofiq's castles 5+ times each before this happened, some failed. After the attack Tofiq decided to get 10 players to start a war with DF. Including, .:MUSA:.     championkenan4 AND championkenan. Plus a bunch of level 6-10 accounts. There are also screenshots on the forum of a player in Pycb attacking @Jordanh (ASIA1)  after Jordanh attacked their multiple account. I was attacked by JiStRy after I attacked his multiple account when I was a low level as well but do not have screenshots.
    Agree with you their mate, but just a reminder a lot of players from DF do multis too so don't make a bad image of Pycb :)
    I knew nothing of Jordanh being attacked or you being attacked by Jistry but that is all past now :) so better forget it and look out for a more friendly future no? :)

And there's always Lika, Македонский, Seraph, Byeibitbol and Di.. O Terrivel to discuss such problems with :) and they always listen to players problems and complains even if they're members or they themselves are part of it.

-Drake.

But just a reminder a lot of players from DF do multis too so don't make a bad image of Pycb :)

-Drake.

No doubt in that statement. Was just providing evidence that Tofiq4 and pycb have multi's instead of just being a "silly child" calling out multi's with no evidence.

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    http://prntscr.com/ddfcs7
    http://prntscr.com/ddfd2q
    http://prntscr.com/ddfd74
    is this the attack on jordanh you were talking about or was there more?
    PS i got these from another post about the asian server 
    Yeah mate, many other players did it but the only ones I can recall. 

child your tongue long :)
    tofiq4 @ tr 1
  • No doubt in that statement. Was just providing evidence that Tofiq4 and pycb have multi's instead of just being a "silly child" calling out multi's with no evidence.
    Actually silly kid is not you but Tofiq himself who does multi accounts and denies that basic fact. He should have some guts to come out and say it in front of all (that's the basic reason i dislike him  :D )
  • .:MUSA:. (ASIA1).:MUSA:. (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 111
    edited 23.03.2017
    Savaşın zaferi vs DF nedeni.

1. DF3, bir sabahımız 'King HK' ye büyük bir saldırı gönderiyordu ve neden saldırıya uğradığımızı sorduğumuzda hiç kimse yanıt vermedi. Bize bir cevap vermek için kendisine saldırdıktan sonra bir süre sonra DF3 'Zhunter' daki tüm anıları vurduk, şahit bir 'Malus' vardı ve DF'ye gitti ve DF rakamları saldırı nedeni için savaştı ve Saldırı başladı ve savaşmaya başladık ve savaş büyüdü.

2. VICTORY ittifakında kimse çoklu kullanmıyor. Savaş alanında ittifakların sayısı 40'dan 16'ya düştü ve bu nedenle SIFIR'ımıza olan zararımızı azaltabildik.
    İttifakta hiç kimse çokluyu kullanmaz ve adda (Gerçek İsimler) Tofiq4 - Tofiq
    .: MUSA :.
    - Musa Championkenan - Kenan
    Championkenan4 - Mesut
    ZHunter - Ahmet

İşte bu kadar! Bundan sonra, ittifakızın farkında olmadan itaat edenler cezalandırılacak!

Русь Великая ve ÖLÜM LEGION, saygı duyduğumuz arkadaşlarımızdır ve bu zor zamanlarda bize yardımcı olduğunuz için sonsuz şükranınız için teşekkür ederiz.

İyi oyunlar.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,528

Just because I enjoy languages and wondered if anyone else wanted to know what .:MUSA:. said, I did my best to fix what Google Translate garbled.

(If I got something wrong, I apologize.  Please correct my corrections of Google's garbles........ )

Savaşın zaferi vs DF nedeni.    

Reason for the War: Victory vs. DF

1. DF3, bir sabahımız 'King HK' ye büyük bir saldırı gönderiyordu ve neden saldırıya uğradığımızı sorduğumuzda hiç kimse yanıt vermedi. Bize bir cevap vermek için kendisine saldırdıktan sonra bir süre sonra DF3 'Zhunter' daki tüm anıları vurduk, şahit bir 'Malus' vardı ve DF'ye gitti ve DF rakamları saldırı nedeni için savaştı ve Saldırı başladı ve savaşmaya başladık ve savaş büyüdü.

1. DF3:  One morning we were sending a massive attack on 'King HK' and no one responded when asked why we were attacking. After attacking him, to give an answer, we reminded them of all the hits of DF3 'Zhunter', there was a witness 'Malus' who went to DF and they figured out the cause of attack and war started and we started fighting and the war got bigger.

2. VICTORY ittifakında kimse çoklu kullanmıyor. Savaş alanında ittifakların sayısı 40'dan 16'ya düştü ve bu nedenle SIFIR'ımıza olan zararımızı azaltabildik.
    İttifakta hiç kimse çokluyu kullanmaz ve adda (Gerçek İsimler) Tofiq4 - Tofiq
    .: MUSA :.
    - Musa Championkenan - Kenan
    Championkenan4 - Mesut
    ZHunter - Ahmet

2. VICTORY:  Nobody in Alliance is using Multis.  During war the alliance went from 40 to 16.  This is because we removed our inactives.  Nobody in Alliance uses Multis.  These are real names:

Tofiq4 = Tofiq
    .:MUSA:. = Musa
    Champion Kenan = Kenan
    Championkenan4 = Mesut
    ZHunter = Ahmet

İşte bu kadar! Bundan sonra, ittifakızın farkında olmadan itaat edenler cezalandırılacak!

That's it!  After this, those who disrespect this alliance will be punished!

Русь Великая ve ÖLÜM LEGION, saygı duyduğumuz arkadaşlarımızdır ve bu zor zamanlarda bize yardımcı olduğunuz için sonsuz şükranınız için teşekkür ederiz.

Русь Великая and Death Legion, Are our friends we respect and thank you with endless gratitude for helping us in these difficult times.

İyi oyunlar.

Good Gaming.

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• No doubt in that statement. Was just providing evidence that Tofiq4 and pycb have multi's instead of just being a "silly child" calling out multi's with no evidence.
    Actually silly kid is not you but Tofiq himself who does multi accounts and denies that basic fact. He should have some guts to come out and say it in front of all (that's the basic reason i dislike him  :D )
    http://prnt.sc/eo9yl5
    df our farm :D
    tofiq4 @ tr 1
Sign In to comment.