Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server War Battle Reports: Revelations and Judgement

Comments

• Noice
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally

• I don't understand what your saying, are you still trying to say I have 2 accounts?
    No, as in why leave one account to die and then start over again? Why not just play off DiaperBoy?
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Mushroom :3 (US1) said:
    Cuz I got banned, lol.
    How many accounts has it been now?
  • If Heartnoir did look, so what?

I know that if a girl posted something sexy on skype, I would also take a peek.

Men like women.

Women like men.
    That's either incredibly homophobic or closed minded of you....
    Actually, it is merely stating the obvious.

Death Has no Dominion
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    We surrender. Can we have peace now, pls?

@MISC, @MU, @BC
    You've been bashing our side for a while now, and recently joined Kon2 

What makes you think you can get peace so easily?
    GB11 @ usa 1

• We surrender. Can we have peace now, pls?

@MISC, @MU, @BC
    You have admitted to being Diaperboy.  That means you were in our ally AOD.  The assumption is that you helped KON damage AOD.  I also believe you were in D8 for a bit.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

@MISC, @MU, @BC
    You have admitted to being Diaperboy.  That means you were in our ally AOD.  The assumption is that you helped KON damage AOD.  
    No offense to AOD, but what was there to damage?
    So yea they werent great but you inserted yourself into an ally of ours with the purpose of bringing them down.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

@MISC, @MU, @BC
    You have admitted to being Diaperboy.  That means you were in our ally AOD.  The assumption is that you helped KON damage AOD.  
    No offense to AOD, but what was there to damage?
    So yea they werent great but you inserted yourself into an ally of ours with the purpose of bringing them down.
    That's not true.
    That would be the logical conclusion due to your current actions.  Regardless it doesnt really matter.  You will remain red and your not a threat.  Please level up faster so i can hit you without losing honor.  Thanks
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Alrighty alrighty. I havent touched GGE for a month or two now. Came on after diaper boy decided to spam up my skype DM trying to get me to get VeeWeeZy to lay off because he's being "too harsh" ;(.

I see TheTacticians are helping out KoN huh and building up a little fighting alliance to do stuff because they're still salt they couldn't get into misc?

I didn't get into misc either. Even after loads of promises. Do you see me bitch about it? Do you see me whine? How about I go ahead and relaunch a little something something since I'm bored and you poked a sleeping bear. Calling me an autistic piece of shit because I didnt want to get involved in your drama. The only one who gets to call me that is my mom and Tempus and Tanner when we're down and dirty.

To keep it fair how about I do it like you and make a new account, oh I mean myself since I was the OG of resetting and doing stupid shit. Let's have a battle of the autists since all you can do is talk shit. Skype, Discord, in game, on the forums, all it is is you spewing nonsense and frankly we're all really tired of the delusions.

I left the war because I was an inactive shit wasting MU's space and a friend offered I start an alliance again. I couldnt even care enough to keep it running, but for your sake Ill go hella hard "Kiddo" (He hates being called that). A whole fucking year of your incessant spamming me to help you out whenever you need it, and me doing it because I felt bad people were picking on you.

Here it comes kid. My final gift to you. Morry baby hmu with that allyship when I come bringing in the One Inch Puncher. ;) 
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Alrighty alrighty. I havent touched GGE for a month or two now. Came on after diaper boy decided to spam up my skype DM trying to get me to get VeeWeeZy to lay off because he's being "too harsh" ;(.

I see TheTacticians are helping out KoN huh and building up a little fighting alliance to do stuff because they're still salt they couldn't get into misc?

I didn't get into misc either. Even after loads of promises. Do you see me bitch about it? Do you see me whine? How about I go ahead and relaunch a little something something since I'm bored and you poked a sleeping bear. Calling me an autistic piece of shit because I didnt want to get involved in your drama. The only one who gets to call me that is my mom and Tempus and Tanner when we're down and dirty.

To keep it fair how about I do it like you and make a new account, oh I mean myself since I was the OG of resetting and doing stupid shit. Let's have a battle of the autists since all you can do is talk shit. Skype, Discord, in game, on the forums, all it is is you spewing nonsense and frankly we're all really tired of the delusions.

I left the war because I was an inactive shit wasting MU's space and a friend offered I start an alliance again. I couldnt even care enough to keep it running, but for your sake Ill go hella hard "Kiddo" (He hates being called that). A whole fucking year of your incessant spamming me to help you out whenever you need it, and me doing it because I felt bad people were picking on you.

Here it comes kid. My final gift to you. Morry baby hmu with that allyship when I come bringing in the One Inch Puncher. ;) 
    Well most of your info is wrong. That's not why I got mad at you, close, but no, I didn't war Misc because I didn't get in, I've explained this many times, and since I could careless about your autistic life, this is my last response. 

P.S calls himself a "sleeping bear" doesn't even play.
    Somebody's mom packed them some extra chromosomes before they left the house.

Anyway, thread's for BRS, which Ill be supplying soon. Talk Shit Get hit. And boy do I love getting hit.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Here are some I was able to find before they were pushed out:

And then some defense reports:

I want the story behind this hit LOL

• And then some defense reports:

That peep is in the top five hundred for PP... kinda surprised that the best they could do was get a 0.02 K/D ratio.  :D Great defense reports, keep it up!
    I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

• He was just trying to farm me so he sent crappy hits. They make for some nice looking brs. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271

:harold:
    MFUGA

• And then some defense reports:

That peep is in the top five hundred for PP... kinda surprised that the best they could do was get a 0.02 K/D ratio.  :D Great defense reports, keep it up!

Power points generally relate to troop count and money spent.  Otis is a nice guy and a good event player.  Hw rarely hits real players or at least in my alliance.  He was in Kon2 and is now in main.  The reasoning is probablt 2 fold.  Kon main has to take the best players from K2 to keep their PPS up.  IE Bigdog, Otis,  The other reason i believe would be that K2 is for the most part dead.  They now have to send members to main just to receive event rewards and weve even seen them leave and go to main to defend long horns.    
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

This discussion has been closed.