Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond Realm Questions/Suggestions - Feasting, Resources, Castellan

@CM Evoke
@BM Ang1243

Hi GG,

I would like to be able to use the food from my Berimond camp to buy a feast while the Berimond Event is running. I am not sure why this isn't already part of the feasting options.

I am also unsure why we don't have the option to transfer food, wood and stone into and out from the Berimond camp as we can with Storm Islands.

And why does the Berimond castellan have to disappear at the end of the event? Why doesn't he stick around like the Storm Cast so we don't have to replace his equipment when we need him. As you know, when he disappears his equipment returns to the pile, which means it can be accidentally used in forging or sold off. He should remain equipped so we can upgrade his equipment when technodude comes a-calling and we are less likely to accidentally dispose of it.

Regards,
Debbie

eibbed62 @ au 1

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Good idea, was wondering myself if the castellan would stay after the event. Also waiting for resource to built up/loot it is a bit of a pain, especially when you have spare res doing nothing.

• Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 16.03.2017
    I think leaving the castellan slot up is a great idea. I've seen plenty of people ask for "spare/empty" castellan slots all the time on here so that would go some way to satisfying that demand.

As for feasting, I don't think it's a good idea. Since auxiliary troops do not consume food, it will be too easy to feast from Berimond for the entire event. I can appreciate that during Nomads and Samurais, you could argue the same since they give out so much food but at least there is some form of balancing to be done between consumption and starting a feast.

However, in Berimond it almost seems too easy to be able to hold a feast from a camp which almost always has positive food consumption and is almost always full. 

With the transferring of res - again, I think it's a bad idea. It is extremely easy to attack a watchtower and they are returning around 8k wood and 8k stone which is easy to fill up on. You don't even need to develop your camp much in Berimond to be successful. 
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    That's true Chris, but when Berimond ends, all the food and res get lost along with the auxiliary troops.
    Once your camp is built, there is no more use for the sticks and stones over there so why not be able to bring some of it home. Or at least be able to use it to make a few tools.
    And what would be so wrong about being able to use the food to do a feast or two in the ~4 days the event runs. Yes your camp is likely to be in a +ve food sitch, but it would only be a Kings Feast at the max (6hr @ 300%) and then the store would be empty till you have had a chance to refill, and actually if you have moved any troops over there with your tools, you may not even have enough to do that.
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • ... when Berimond ends, all the food and res get lost along with the auxiliary troops.
    Once your camp is built, there is no more use for the sticks and stones over there so why not be able to bring some of it home. Or at least be able to use it to make a few tools.
    Agreed there's no use for the wood & stone we loot during most of Berimond.  At the very minimum, I don't understand why our Berimond resource balances aren't moved to our main castles along with our Berimond troops and tools at the end of the event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file