We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ASIA 1 ...THIS IS THE END..................................???

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    I got one question :D 
     DouEvenLIFT xD
    Only twice a week, other days I am on the bike xD
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• if you remember last year, df was taken out by hackers, probably the russians. ha ha ha
  • Seraph (ASIA1)Seraph (ASIA1) Posts: 55
    edited 12.03.2017

Players from the server Asia 1 thank Russians(Pcyb Benkar alliance) for destroying the entire server. thanks to your multiaccounts and the dishonest fight you led to it that other are giving the game up. Moderators and the support act, as ever reliable: D

Soon it will be dead server, so think locking him up over!!!

Castles are on fire, are on fire hehehe  :)

Yeah i’ve seen the exact same thing happen before, not from Pycb though but another certain alliance who seem to be reveling in their new found sainthood, i was on the receiving end of it from about level 30 where we were declared on once or twice a week, just for sh*ts and giggles of course, not because we were winning events lol But you know what, i didn’t come on the forum to moan about it when all my castles and op’s were being smashed by a level 70 with over 700k might points every 3 hours, i rebuilt and got on with it! I sat in that alliance with 12 other people at the end burning and fighting back fairly( Not robbing rv’s and hitting in storm ect..)!

But that's the problem with this server, rather than thinking if we’re going to win events we need to try and strengthen up, recruit defenders, up walls and towers as fast as possible and learn to tool. 90% of the server just leave 3 flanks set, don’t bother recruiting defenders(because they don’t know how to defend), add a random assortment of tools on the walls and fill their castle with attackers! Fantastic strategy.   “But hey why bother, we’re just an event alliance” As long as the server continues with this mentality, then yes the server will always be sh*t! And i’m not criticising people for this, i’m saying the server needs to learn it's not just an event game.

And btw, what are you expecting support and the moderators to do about it? Its how they make money!

And no it won’t be a dead server soon, the struggle for power will continue, with whatever alliance are on top and whichever alliances are chasing them, good luck to whoever!

This game isn’t a sprint, it's a marathon, so don't expect to form an alliance and then be top of the rankings 1 week later! Start with the basics, then push for events………..
    Post edited by Seraph (ASIA1) on
    ashme @ en 1
  • Lol, Drunken Fist have taken over now don't worry. They won capitals and the last 4-5 events. Have all metros and capitals. Also have taken on stella and LOA in the same fortnight and won both by a large margin.

Pycb have come top 3 in most events. Not all but most, so good on them.

DF taking over now? Yes you're certainly doing well and respect to the new DF for achieving it, but just remember once you hit top, it's a long way down, over time supremacy will only last so long until someone bigger and badder comes along, it's the nature of the game and competitive life..

And nice to see your getting along with other alliances, maybe you shouldn’t brag so much about those shiny things, pride always comes before a fall.

ashme @ en 1
  • so you're saying that Russia beat Asia in the Foreign Lord Invasion?
    No, pycb is basically an alliance from Russia who decided to take over Asia when it was first released. Didn't go well lol
    Yeah well i remember Pycb offering their support after the DF hacking, that could have gone pear shaped with half a dozen DF members sitting in a lvl 1 alliance(Myself included) lol
    ashme @ en 1
  • so you're saying that Russia beat Asia in the Foreign Lord Invasion?
    No, pycb is basically an alliance from Russia who decided to take over Asia when it was first released. Didn't go well lol
    It would have gone well if Drunken Fist haven't betrayed the principles of Friendship and loyalty.
    I was talking about this today actually. Pycb was bullying an alliance, so DF came in to stop them. Now Pycb are bullying LW for the FIFTH time, this time because LW had the lead in Storms.

Have DF really done anything wrong when in reality they are just stepping up to Pycb and their bullsh*t ways?

“Bullying”? Don’t you think that's taken a bit out of context? Perhaps you should leave the word out of a game that people have the option to play or not, it's just degrading to those people who may have genuine problems in real life, it's a game ffs!

Are DF turning into the server police? lol

ashme @ en 1
    edited 12.03.2017
    so you're saying that Russia beat Asia in the Foreign Lord Invasion?
    It would have gone well if Drunken Fist haven't betrayed the principles of Friendship and loyalty.
    I was talking about this today actually. Pycb was bullying an alliance, so DF came in to stop them. Now Pycb are bullying LW for the FIFTH time, this time because LW had the lead in Storms.

Have DF really done anything wrong when in reality they are just stepping up to Pycb and their bullsh*t ways?
    Yeah Df had done a lot of wrong. And pycb hasn't bothered in their ways so why does DF interfere in pycb ways?
    Yeah we do so much wrong. LOA stealing our RVs through multi accounts. Stella trying to steal our monument and bullying us back in Blood Oath. KingdomOfHaven talking themselves up to an alliance 5 times larger than them. Pycb basically breed with multiple accounts and start wars with anyone who starts becoming a threat to them.

And DF have done what exactly? Rebel against crap like that... I know there are multiple account owners in DF that is obvious but we are one of the smallest amount of multi accouters in the top 10 alliances. DF is probably the most clean alliance out of all.

Pycb are currently trying to take my outposts with bullsh*t reasoning. They do that to Lions Warriors all the time, Logan (Lions Warrior member) gets told 4+ times a month about Pycb threating to take outposts from LW players AFTER they purchased them with real money (which isn't allowed by either side of the trade). All because they are a larger alliance and can do what they want.

I’m not really sure if you just like to big yourself up or if you like the sound of your own voice, maybe both. DF have never done anything wrong? Maybe not in the 2 months you’ve been there but let me tell you this, DF had the worst reputation on the server until the hacking. I’m not going to use the word “Bullying” because i’ll sound like just as much of a **** as you! The alliance i was talking about in my post to Lord Camyloss was called Sami Swoi, i joined when i was lvl16 and then left because of alliance politics after a merger, it changed to Titans Sami Swoi. Sami Swoi went down because of constant declarations from DF, saying “a weekly basis” wouldn’t be an exaggeration. They’d just randomly press the button for no reason, mass attack whoever they felt like it at the time and pressure them to leave the alliance, then ask the person they’d just burned to a crisp "Hey come and join us" it was the DF way!!! By the end only 12 of us stood, still burning and fighting while the rest ran, I think most of the alliances on the server will agree with this (By this i mean the way DF used to conduct themselves!) After a couple of weeks messing round smaller alliances i decided to join DF because of the friendships i made with a few people, later to leave after being backstabbed by one of the people i befriended. But let's make no bones about the fact that during my time there, there’d be certain members who’d attack any level of player, war or not. I’d lost count of the times they’d just declare for any old reason, so please learn a little of your alliance history before you judge others!

As for multi accounts, considering i’ve been in DF as well as Pycb, i’d say it was DF who had the most multi’s, and as for hacking! Hacking doesn’t really happen like that, it was a simple case of pw sharing, leadership giving their keys to people who were giving them to their mates, then the wrong persons got access and hey presto it's a hacking, not a case of mass pw sharing lol But still DF continued their witch hunt when they only had themselves to blame!

Anyway i’m not really sure why i’m writing all this as i’m trying to take time away from the game to focus on Health/Work and Family, it's also a possibility i’ll quit the game, i’m not going to be shy in saying “This server suck!” Its pants! Must be the worst server ever.

I also wasn’t online when the war started so don’t know the reason, i do know mail was sent out by our leaders and marshals not to attack in storm, even though we took over 100 hits on islands and storm castles, so at least give us some credit for not doing the same and retaliating in storm, lowering ourselves to their level! And btw peace was accepted but storm hits kept coming in, hence the re-declaration.

And just before i go i’d like to congratulate DF on the way they’re conducting their alliance politics now, respect! And long may it continue but please don’t troll the forum when your alliance history isn’t exactly innocent!

Post edited by Seraph (ASIA1) on
    ashme @ en 1
  • SO, who here likes bacon?
    <3
                                            .                ~Proud Member of DF~
                                      .                           -doUevenLIFT-
  • Mr 300 (ASIA1)Mr 300 (ASIA1) Posts: 72
    edited 12.03.2017
    I like to spend my time making bacon instead of writing long paragraphs that people will never read...... :D

@Seraph (ASIA1)
                                            .                ~Proud Member of DF~
                                      .                           -doUevenLIFT-
    edited 12.03.2017
    I like to spend my time making bacon instead of writing long paragraphs that people will never read...... :D

@Seraph (ASIA1)
    I'm guessing you can't write long paragraphs, thats why you make bacon!
    ashme @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    I have to say this is a bit of disappointment the title oversold the thread a little I clicked expecting Armageddon, Ragnarok, a server mass extinction event this falls a little way short of that seemingly though the Asian server does seem lively though it sounds more like International 3 in disguise than an Asian server.  Do any alliance from Asia actually play on the server?  Back when we could see the results for all the International Servers the Japanese and Korean servers seem pretty strong.

When people are blaming the Russians for everything it might be worth specifying which Russian players rather than implying that every Russian is guilty they can as far I'm aware only have 65 players per alliance.  I appreciate for those of us in the West it has been standard practice since about 1946 but it doesn't sound like every Russian player is involved and I would imagine there are a number of players on the Russia server with the same complaints about their top players and alliances.  Of course it could just be one Russian player with 65 accounts though that seems unlikely.   Reading between the lines essentially people who have played multiple accounts on other servers are now upset because they are on the receiving end from an alliance who is simply better at creative interpretation of the rules than they are. Such a shocking injustice...

What makes it worse is that you are dependent on an alliance of inebriates (Drunken Fist) to save you.  Result.  They have to contain at least some British players but presumably are not much help on Friday and Saturday nights or indeed Saturday or Sunday mornings when they invariable wake up in other random alliances with no memory of how they got there.  

Great to see one server at least continuing to turn out such comedy gold.  Keep it up guys ;)  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Pycb...5th time is really too much..

YOU TELL US TO PLAY FAIR?!! Then our definition of fair is fight with an alliance your size, 65 vs 45 isn't equal man!!

Then you tell us to go play Farmville while your players are already offering personal pacts and telling us to stop, our macemen clear your horrors, really? Ok sure ...I can see where this is going..
    "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
  • Pycb...5th time is really too much..

YOU TELL US TO PLAY FAIR?!! Then our definition of fair is fight with an alliance your size, 65 vs 45 isn't equal man!!

Then you tell us to go play Farmville while your players are already offering personal pacts and telling us to stop, our macemen clear your horrors, really? Ok sure ...I can see where this is going..
    Haven't seen any tooled attacks from you mate. And you wiping our horros? LOL not even 10 of your attacks have been successfull so far.
  • Logan (ASIA1)Logan (ASIA1) Posts: 34ASIA1
    edited 12.03.2017
    lol i am lvl 46 and i myself did 10+ sucessfull hits
    btw see these of my alli members

this one was legendry lol

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Pycb...5th time is really too much..

Haven't seen any tooled attacks from you mate. And you wiping our horros? LOL not even 10 of your attacks have been successfull so far.
    I'd have to see them to determine success, but success can be subjective. Winning an attack isn't the only measure of success. 

If I send 1000 macemen and lose the attack, but kill 1000 or more of anything of more value, that's success to me. 

I would argue any time they get a kdr of 1/1 or better with macemen/crossbowmen, that's a win. Further, 2/1 or better with a properly tooled attack is also a win in my books. I personally don't tool against people I determine weak enough to send macemen or crossbowmen at. I'm not saying you are or aren't, but that if you weren't good enough for me to want to waste tools or good troops on then it would be normal to see untooled suicide attacks from me. Tools are more valuable than troops.

It's true, though. Get into it with the wrong players and your life will be upended by macemen. True story. Level 10 VIP and a 360+ hall with macemen is nasty. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Haven't seen any tooled attacks from you mate. And you wiping our horros? LOL not even 10 of your attacks have been successfull so far.
    @drake you shouldn't be laughing at LW's attacks when you are hidden away in protection mode

MightyLord ( Asia 1 ) 

Level 70

350k Power Points

Deputy of Legion Of Honor

btw how is this one drake

ahaha
    i am waiting for your reply drake
  • Where's drake now btw...In protection..?
    "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234

ahaha
    i am waiting for your reply drake
    That's what I'm talking about right there. That's a nice win, even if no troops returned. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
Sign In to comment.