Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Experience Points required per level

Hello,

Anyone has a list how many XP are required for each level?
Tried the search function but not got it...

Thanks
Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• no,i don't know bro
  • each level takes more and more XP, i dont think anyone ever bother to find out how much you need for all 870 levels though
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    yeah that would take forever to find out how much XP for the 870 levels which get higher so by level 800 you must be in the 100 thousands 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    At least 6 million total.
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

• this wiki lays it out up to level 70: http://ggempire.wikidot.com/experience-levels
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    this wiki lays it out up to level 70: http://ggempire.wikidot.com/experience-levels
    This is either outdated or extremely wrong. Legendary level 6 takes less than 24K, XP. Not 100K+
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,044
    this wiki lays it out up to level 70: http://ggempire.wikidot.com/experience-levels
    This is either outdated or extremely wrong. Legendary level 6 takes less than 24K, XP. Not 100K+
    they add the legendary xp on top of the previous xp required to hit level 70 in the first place.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    they add the legendary xp on top of the previous xp required to hit level 70 in the first place.
    Well I am an idiot. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    70-26, need 5,027 to LL27 (148,761 LXP)
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    At least 6 million total.
    8.543,948 to be exact. 

3.5 mil of that is after legendary 500. 

Only 50k XP from legendary 1 - 10. I don't remember what it was for the first 70 levels but the last few levels were around 3500 each, I remember that. 

Probably around 5k per level from legendary 1 - 150 or so, then slowly climbs up. I think I need around 12k per level at 500. I could check other accounts and get more numbers but you get the idea. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file