Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

capturing ops

i captured two ops from a player who was inactive. all buildings in his main, ops were on fire. however, the player came back and told me he will capture my ops....does this make sense?
KingPlayer230 @ en 1

Answers

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Yes, OP taking is forbidden by server rules. Usually a player will be inactive and have a few captures on his OPs and will have the same issue. I suggest you give them back :)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Yes, OP taking is forbidden by server rules. Usually a player will be inactive and have a few captures on his OPs and will have the same issue. I suggest you give them back :)
    but he was inactive then  
    if a player quits the game his/her ops and rvs should be left? besides he wasn't in an alliance...
    KingPlayer230 @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Yes, OP taking is forbidden by server rules. Usually a player will be inactive and have a few captures on his OPs and will have the same issue. I suggest you give them back :)
    but he was inactive then  
    if a player quits the game his/her ops and rvs should be left? besides he wasn't in an alliance...
    Yes, but not all players like to be in an alliance and play. It also just helps the game grow and make players stay. They could be busy or something in real life. Should ask and see.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    I would like to see that any PO items placed into storage could be made use of in any other castle, since they were either bought by us or awarded to us I feel it only fair that one should be able to re-assign the PO item to any other owned castles in any realm.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • fight to hold onto the ops.  if you aren't able to, sell all PO buildings, and raze all other buildings to the ground. show them that you mean business.
  • What is inactive in your eyes? Was this person fallen into ruines or not? Because if he/she wasn't than you should give the OP's back in my view

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    Hes in an alliance mate doubt he quit the game most likely we're on holiday did you contact the leader of the alliance checking with him if it we're alright to cap them & if hes inactive  
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file