Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Serry the Mathematician and his Alternate Facts

Comments

• What has to be noted is that the game has been getting smaller, especially over the past 2 years that your war has been going on. While im sure that you guys have contributed to a lot of dead subs the number of alliances has been going down naturally as the player base has declined. The game isnt as big as it used to be.
  • lol, i'm surprised his war is still going on. I think serry's ego will be the death of KON.
  • Yada yada every description of his has it's share of lies, who gives a rats ass anymore?

What I find to be the most entertaining is when he addresses the server like he is "still" above them (even though he couldn't handle 3 alliances that appear much weaker by the numbers back when KoN owned the leaderboards) and how he acts like he is fighting USA 1.... think one time in the Morry vs. Serry description wars he was making some rebuttal and was like "your move USA 1"...

Is that him like trying to help himself cope with the fact that legit like 3 alliances have managed to tear down one of the largest factions the game has seen and boost his self esteem, like does he legit think the server like rose up and rebelled and KoN was some underdog and he is still standing or some BS? I feel like he plays victim... like he roleplays being Morry, outnumbered, outgunned by the numbers astronomically, and still fighting...

Is he living in a Matrix?

Oh please someone wake him up from his fantasy and bring him back to reality.

He was given the grandest empire the server had ever seen, and he threw it all away to 3 alliances.

Sometimes I wonder if his descriptions just say what they do to help Serry sleep at night. Who knows.
    Ouch your going to be the reason Serry commits suicide... kinda like Hitler.
  • Yada yada every description of his has it's share of lies, who gives a rats ass anymore?

What I find to be the most entertaining is when he addresses the server like he is "still" above them (even though he couldn't handle 3 alliances that appear much weaker by the numbers back when KoN owned the leaderboards) and how he acts like he is fighting USA 1.... think one time in the Morry vs. Serry description wars he was making some rebuttal and was like "your move USA 1"...

Is that him like trying to help himself cope with the fact that legit like 3 alliances have managed to tear down one of the largest factions the game has seen and boost his self esteem, like does he legit think the server like rose up and rebelled and KoN was some underdog and he is still standing or some BS? I feel like he plays victim... like he roleplays being Morry, outnumbered, outgunned by the numbers astronomically, and still fighting...

Is he living in a Matrix?

Oh please someone wake him up from his fantasy and bring him back to reality.

He was given the grandest empire the server had ever seen, and he threw it all away to 3 alliances.

Sometimes I wonder if his descriptions just say what they do to help Serry sleep at night. Who knows.
    Ouch your going to be the reason Serry commits suicide... kinda like Hitler.
    No not at all, pretty sure I am on all active KoN members ignore list for the forums and probably in game too aswell, and considering the fact that the MISC hates me just as much as KoN does, I'm sure he doesn't lose any sleep over what I say.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Cobalt_Fusion (US1) said:
    No not at all, pretty sure I am on all active KoN members ignore list for the forums and probably in game too aswell, and considering the fact that the MISC hates me just as much as KoN does, I'm sure he doesn't lose any sleep over what I say.
    LOL why does everyone hate you?
  • yet your description says part of WOK lead by tempus. WOK aint even a damn thing m8, change your description!

And before anyone says anything, TIL IS STILL A THING
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336

Yeah the thing you rub in your bed at night maybe. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • yet your description says part of WOK lead by tempus. WOK aint even a damn thing m8, change your description!

I don't intend on changing my desc anytime soon.

1.) lazy
    2.) memories
    3.) WoK under the grand leadership of father Tempus will always live on in our hearts
    4.) TIL isn't a thing, I swear to hell CK has made like 90 alliances, he's failed more alliances than I have written essays.

GIF

4.) TIL isn't a thing, I swear to hell CK has made like 90 alliances, he's failed more alliances than I have written essays.

Nope, you're mixing him up with Azelfian/Necrophos/Sadness
    He's right ya know

200k, finally

Nope, only period of time I have known necro has been when I was pretty closely tied to his alliance, co led with him and fried once, was in AoD for a slight bit when he ran that, and his KoN fighting alliance for a bit too.

I know CKs alliance history a fair bit aswell because I fought him quite a few times.

I wasn't even around when they all got tied together as one, always knew them as separate factions
    GIF
  • I am a proud member of the CK Failure committee.

He sucked so much he quit

http://prntscr.com/e8ndxx

200k, finally

Ouch that hurt. Thanks for the "funny" guys.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Im not fat (RU1)Im not fat (RU1) Posts: 5
    edited 19.03.2017
    We have been waiting for Serry himself to state that KoN never had 4k members. Finally, he did it.Thank you for yet again showing the server how dishonest KoN leadership is. We were being conservative with the figure, it's over 5k when all their sub branches and training alliances are included. 

bla bla bla

Did the calculation lol. Your spreadsheet only shows ~3k members(3275 to be exact) which more than half of them were inactive/low level players. So yeah, KoN never lost 5k members lul.
    Post edited by Im not fat (RU1) on
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Might i ask i just started yesterday on the us server how many capitals and metros are there on the US server? i swear half of kon have their own metro and a royal tower to go with it i have also seen plenty in other alliances like misc and dream team
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    We have been waiting for Serry himself to state that KoN never had 4k members. Finally, he did it.Thank you for yet again showing the server how dishonest KoN leadership is. We were being conservative with the figure, it's over 5k when all their sub branches and training alliances are included. 

bla bla bla

Did the calculation lol. Your spreadsheet only shows ~3k members(3275 to be exact) which more than half of them were inactive/low level players. So yeah, KoN never lost 5k members lul.
    I just love when noobs/multis who clearly cant read and know nothing about the war...

Buh bye now.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • We have been waiting for Serry himself to state that KoN never had 4k members. Finally, he did it.Thank you for yet again showing the server how dishonest KoN leadership is. We were being conservative with the figure, it's over 5k when all their sub branches and training alliances are included. 

bla bla bla

I just love when noobs/multis who clearly cant read and know nothing about the war...

Buh bye now.
    haha the borg!!! roflmao i <3 u!!

Sign In to comment.