Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Can't see incoming attacks after update

Since the update we cannot see incoming attacks on alliance members. Have to refresh every 2 minutes to make sure there is no new incomings. Please fix it. It is a bit of a problem when you are being massed every few hours.
Thank you.
Bella71

Comments

• k1027 (NL1)k1027 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    on the netherlands also

k1027 @ nl 1
  • This happened to us as well, we had to refresh to see it.

Lord septimus @us1
  • same problem on INT 1 as well

hope it gets sorted soon
  • I for once expect full ammount of soldiers, ress, tools and honour back. This is the worst bug I have ever seen and I have played for about 4-5 years now... GGE is messing up shit that aint broken as usual. You sure do your best to make it harder and harder to play this fucking game. At heart i still like it but seriously, how do you manage to break things and create new bugs everytime you try to fix old issues?I have still not had the chance or any reason to be mad att the support but from what I hear from other players I guess it is a matter of time at this point.

Right now I can honestly say I am thinking about letting go of this game. Like a junky of any kind it is hard but one of theese days I have had enough of bugs......  

/ WG

• tj27 (HU2)tj27 (HU2) HU2 Posts: 94
    Same problem here in HU2 server!
    Bugs are everywhere give all of us compensation give back all of losted troops and tools too.

S.H.A.M.E GGE
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    yes same here  ,fu,,,ing bs and gge is away for the weekend
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • DainBread (US1)DainBread (US1) Posts: 307
    edited 19.02.2017
  • Same bug in Int,
    but funny, most of you havent even lost full armys or tools, so i dont see why your begging GGE for them?

Highest Title achieved: the Remorseless
    Highest Honor achieved: 2500+
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Same bug in Int,
    but funny, most of you havent even lost full armys or tools, so i dont see why your begging GGE for them?

1 person has said they want their stuff back. I really don't see why you have commented such a stupid thing.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Well maybe, maybe not.
    my point is, anytime a bug effects some people, loads more jump and and say they were affected and want compensation when they have only lose like 10 troops.
    GGE have given out many gifts, worth many rubies, yet people still want more than what the bug values. Bug doesnt affect horns on you, so you cant ask for compensation when nothing has happened to you.

Highest Title achieved: the Remorseless
    Highest Honor achieved: 2500+
  • Hi,

We are aware of this issue and are working to fix it. Thank you for reporting.             

• Today here also

• This has been 11 days and still happening , I think this is more important than updating for a new event , please work harder and faster on a fix for this
    kirk64 @ WWW 1
  • This issue seems to be a continuing problem.

Conversely, is there a setting that is switchable to show incoming attacks on other members of one's alliance??

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 15.10.2018

This issue seems to be a continuing problem.

Conversely, is there a setting that is switchable to show incoming attacks on other members of one's alliance??

Are you sure the incoming attacks in question are from real players/foreigners/bloodcrows ?

Shapeshifter incoming attacks do not show any warning to other members by default. 
    Same with all NPC attacks with exception for Khan unless the player has opted the hide option. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Sign In to comment.