We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Opt out for alliance battle reports

I think this might've been suggested before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I think it would be great if we could opt out of alliance battle reports. I know from personal experience that officers of larger alliances, specifically the leader, deputies, diplomats & recruiters do not like losing important mail because they were offline for 24 hours and lose important mail.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    Definitely agree to hit since IDGAF about all the NPC hits I keep getting send and then loosing my pvp reports through that ....

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    You could always just let your inbox overflow for that section or tell your alliance only to forward important ones :)
  • DainBread (US1)DainBread (US1) Posts: 307
    edited 12.02.2017
    You could always just let your inbox overflow for that section or tell your alliance only to forward important ones :)
    Some people do not listen. When "one section" of your inbox overflows, the rest gets deleted too, or at least in my experience it does.

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 852GB1
    Reports are annoying so we've targets to hit before we're able to post like above 50k glory & 300+ points for sams/nomads I'd just threaten with a demotion or something amount of important reports I've lost just cause a guy wanted to show the same report over & over again lol 
    [email protected] - Previously [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Some people do not listen. When "one section" of your inbox overflows, the rest gets deleted too, or at least in my experience it does.
    Nope, each section of your inbox is separate. Overflow of one doesn't delete anything from the others. Getting sent 50 forwarded reports won't delete messages from any other section.
  • You could always just let your inbox overflow for that section or tell your alliance only to forward important ones :)
    Nope, each section of your inbox is separate. Overflow of one doesn't delete anything from the others. Getting sent 50 forwarded reports won't delete messages from any other section.
    That is not true, I have had people send me messages, have my forwarded BRs section to overflow, and lose those messages. 
  • A.M.17 (INT1)A.M.17 (INT1) Posts: 71INT1
    That is not true, I have had people send me messages, have my forwarded BRs section to overflow, and lose those messages. 
    I'd have to agree with @Graycat (US1) on this one. Overflow of battle reports from alliance wont overflow your personal battle reports or personal messages.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    You're right but it does cover the PvP reports as well which can be useful when attacking others and knowing who your alliance have attacked recently.

On the actual topic. I don't support it. Just boot those players that are not smart enough to follow basic instructions. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Agreed. Set down ground rules on mail forwarding  (no npc, fls/BCs only above 100k glory, all PvP and spies) and your life is easier. Give offenders one warning...the first time you kick someone it will stop.
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Thanks for the opinions/advice everyone.

-DB
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 780Moderator
    edited 18.02.2017
    Hey guys thanks for this suggestion. I've gone ahead and passed it over for the developer team to look at.

Sign In to comment.